Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of Kon II [Daxton]

The past few months have been difficult and taxing, but the payout would be more than satisfactory. Vael kept up with his training, no matter the cost. His strength grows more everyday along with his wisdom. If there were a dark side aligned man in the galaxy to fear, Vael would soon be him.Under tutelage of his master, Vael had completed multiple trials involving torturing innocent, destroying environments, and above all else, murder. Vael's connection to the dark side was one that shall become so incredibly powerful, no one would be able to sever it. Darkness brew within him like a fierce storm preparing to tear a city apart and he would soon unleash it upon the weak, the innocent, and the unworthy.

Vael had returned to the Sanctum, wearing a much darker version of his normal robes and armor along with a dark crimson hood atop his head and long blond strands of hair dangling from his head onto his chestplate. Once Master Daxton came into sight, Vael would approach him and remove his hood. "Master Bane, I have returned from months of attuning myself with the dark side. I now know what it means to be a true Sith. Command me, master. Where shall I focus my training into now?" Vael said before getting on one knee before the twisted zabrak.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

"You assume because I allow you to learn about the Dark Side, you are now truly of the Sith. Arrogant though you may be, a Sith you are not just yet. To know what is to be Sith, is to cloak yourself in strength. This shall be your mission from this day forth: find, challenge and defeat 5 force users in one on one combat. From each of your foes, you are to take a trophy. Once all five tokens are complete, come back to me and we shall forge you new armor, one worthy to the one who bears the legacy of the Sith."

"I shall warn you, there is no short cut in this path, if you choose to fight weak individuals, your armor would be weak as well, just as your spirit is. Find and fight the strongest in one on one combat to earn the blood right you so truly crave."

@Vael'roth Kon

Vael growled lightly to himself at Daxton's statement. "You confuse arrogance with confidence, my master." he replied with a slight grin. "If you wish me to defeat 5 force sensitive enemies so it shall be. I will return to you when the mission is complete." Vael stated. He gave Daxton a small bow before walking off, robes fluttering lightly from the turn.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Daxton smirked in amusement , as the other man stalked off, completely unaware of the complexity of his mission. The task was to blood himself on worthy, powerful force sensitives. If he were to pick on padawans or lesser creatures, he would only prove himself to be weak. If he were to defeat at least one master and several knights, then he would be of some use for Daxton's machinations. That was if he were to survive the task at all. Well time would tell, it always does.....

@Vael'roth Kon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom