Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of Kon [Daxton]

The fluttering of crimson robes with golden hemming came from the steps leading up to the Sanctum. Vael had finally made it into the Templar Order now all that was needed was someone to be the lucky bastard to become his master.

Vael flung the doors open and walked directly down the hall towards the gardens. There, he stood and looked around, finding no one. Vael found the silence quite antagonizing. He sucked on his left canine before continuing his voyage through the Sanctum, in hopes of finding someone he could speak to.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Drumming a soft rhythm with armored fingers on the wooden surface of the table, Daxton had just finished graduating another batch of students. It wasn't too bad considering that his classes usually had an 80% attrition rate. Commonly students either sought less harsh masters, or they simply failed their mission and never returned. For the Sith those were the chaff, failures who did not live up to their potential. Then there were those who graduated and made their mark on the galaxy.

On the table he spun telepathically a silver coin with the bas relief of a face on either side. Janusian coins they were called, the arbiters of fate, the Sith wondered what would fate present him next. More chaff or perhaps a diamond in the rough, one that Daxton could shape for his own purposes.....

@[member="Vael'roth Kon"]

Vael's ears twitched at the faint sound of wood being pestered by some fingers. He walked towards the sounds with his armored boot protected feet. He could see a horned man. Zabrak, he was. This stranger had a dark history. Vael could sense it and the darkness spilling from his body like poor body odor.

Vael slowly stepped towards him and looked him in the eyes. "Who might you be?" Vael asked. "Forgive me if you are well known around here. I have just arrived to Confederate space." Vael pleaded.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Daxton's eyebrow twitched upward at the question, as he turned to pin the inquisitor with an ice cold gaze that could reduce most grown men into snivelling children.

"They call me Bane. Daxton Bane. And just who might you be?" The silver coin on the table began to spin faster as the Sith waited for the man to reply.

@Vael'roth Kon

Vael cleared his throat and straightened his robes. "I am Vael'roth Kon, Mr. Bane." he replied. His glowing green eyes scanned the room before looking back at Daxton. "Might you have a clue as to where I could find someone here to teach me in the ways of the dark side." he inquired.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

"Do you have any inkling of what you are asking, Kon?" Daxton said, the dismissive tone of his voice was unmistakable. "What rock did you crawl up from under that you do not recognize your betters?"

The Sith was intentionally trying to agitate the young man to see how much potential for the dark side he truly possessed.

@Vael'roth Kon

"Excuse me?" Vael's face turned from lost to insulted. "If I don't know who you are, then you are either of no importance or are you better than me." Vael spit on the ground in disgust. "Now if you're done being a rancor's ass, could you possibly answer my question?"

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Excellent, so quick to anger and give in to his temper. Now to see if he was all talk or would he actually do anything about it. "You and what army is gonna make me, Bonna Fetoo." Daxton intentionally used the Hutt term for excrement found on the bottom of one's footwear to rile him up.

If he backed down, then he would be useless to the Sith, but if he were to take a swing....

@Vael'roth Kon

"Be careful, zabrak. Your tongue will lead you into more trouble than your actions will be able to back up." A look of disdain came upon Vael's face, but this was merely a trick. He only pretended to feel the way he looked. Once Vael was in the proper position, he would command the force to lift two tables into the air and throw them in Daxton's direction, once directly after the other.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

The Sith made no attempt to dodge the tables thrown his way, instead he merely smiled in a was that reminded one of a spider as it greeted a fly trapped in its web. With a reflexive flex of Force Tentacles, he smashed the tables into a shower of sawdust and wooden splinters and the remaining tentacles seized the young man by the throat, arms and waist before slamming him forcefully into the wall of the room. The crushing grip of the tentacles could be felt as they pressed and secured their grip even as a dozen individual dressed in knight robes rushed into the room to check on the commotion.

"Master Bane is everything alright?" they inquired as they eyed the interloper with caution, some of them fingering their weapons in anticipation of a fight.

Daxton smiled as he glanced at the coin as it landed on its side, showing him the smiling face of Janus. So a most fortunate instance.

"No trouble, I was merely instructing young Kon here on the proper need to respect ones betters, isn't that right, apprentice Kon?" Should the young man give the wrong reply, the Sith still had his tentacles ready to give him a crushing grip just to remind him of how precarious his position was....

@Vael'roth Kon

Vael growled lightly at the zabrak. "Right, Master Bane. Just instruction." e said with a little trouble due to the pressure on his throat. Vael had clearly underestimated Daxtion, a mistake he shan't make again. "Release me damn you.." Vael growled.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

As if to add insult to injury, an invisible tentacle taps the young man's cheek as Daxton said smugly, "The first lesson is Never Let Down Your Guard. The enemy can come from any direction, even from the one you consider your closest ally. Steel yourself for betrayal and you will never be caught unawares."

"Take him," The Sith commanded his students as his tentacles slowly withdrew, "Induct him into the mysteries of the Dark Side."

Which was basically the signal for the group to haze the new comer. Whether he could hold his own or if he would embrace the pain, he would have to fight the other students to get some measure of respect in their pecking order.

@Vael'roth Kon

Vael dropped to the ground on his hands and knees and caught his breath. His hand rubbed his throat as he lightly growled, eyes firing up with anger. Before he could even stand, the students surrounded him. His eyes swapped between them each one of them, scanning them and anticipating their intentions. The twelve of them each ready to bring some pain down on Vael. "When I'm done with these buffoons, you're next.." Vael growled, eyeing Daxton.

As quick as a whip, Vael ripped his robes from his body, revealing his crimson and gold armor, and threw the robes into the air. This was sufficient enough distraction for Vael to disarm two of the knights, stealing their lightsabers from their waists and activating them, both dark red blades. The knights who still had their weapons, activated them as well, but not before Vael cut down a couple of them.

The remaining entered combat with Vael, but they needed more than just the numbers game against Vael. From Vael's wrist, a spray of fire shot into the faces of two of the knights, setting their heads ablaze. The remaining four came at Vael in pairs to try and overwhelm him. Vael fought against the first two and as their lightsabers clashed against each other, the blades hissed and singed upon contact. Strong, yet swift attacks were traded and they were able to push Vael out of the room, but Vael soon overpowered even them and slayed them through decapitation.

Vael stared down the final two, breathing hard only slightly. "Come forth and feel the flames of hatred." Vael hissed. The two knights charged out of the room at Vael. Lightsabers clashing echoed back into the room ending with two thuds to the ground. Vael walked back inside, armor splattered with blood and breathing hard. "Next lesson." The sabers deactivated and Vael threw them to the ground.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Chuckling in amusement, Daxton clapped in appreciation for the brutal efficiency of the attack. This one had the makings of a hammer, blunt and direct. Too obvious for more subtle games but he would have his use.

If any still survived, they would be heading straight to the infirmary for a date with the bacta tanks. Those that perished, well were unworthy and weak. Without realizing it the young apprentice had painted a target on his back, one that if he was not wary would be his downfall.

"Power is everything." Daxton nodded as if stating the obvious, "You cannot protect what is yours if you are weak, no one will protect you without demanding something in return. Gather strength, you gather power. Let your enemies fear you, give you power over them without them knowing it themselves."

"Go to the apprentice hall and report to Elder Baale for your training assignments. You begin your studies today."

@Vael'roth Kon

Vael nodded to Daxton with a low grunt. After he kicked a body out of his pathway, he went to see this 'Elder Baale' Daxton spoke of. He walked into the apprentice hall and quickly spotted the elder. "I was told to report to you by Master Bane. What is it you'll have me do?"

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom