Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Wraithguard Battle Armor Mk.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
GbtDCgX.png

Image Source:
  • First Picture: SAS by HumanSergeant @ DeviantArt; Edits by me.
  • Second Picture: Counter Strike Online 2 Concept Art by Choong Yeol Lee @ ArtStation; Bad Edits by me.

Intent: Create the standard armor that the Wraithguard will be utilizing.

Development Thread: If needed

UuQrTfu.png

Manufacturer: Corondex Arms
Model: Mk.I
Affiliation: Wraithguard

Modularity: N/A
Production: Mass Produced

Material: Verpine fiber ultramesh; Armorweave; Reinforced Duraplast; Therm Gel liner

Classification: Multi-purpose

Weight: 10kg
Quality: 7
Special Features: Retractable Vibroblade Knuckle Plate ; Magno-grip boots; Camouflage coating

Strengths:
  • Durable: The materials used in the production of this armor allow it to sustain a good amount of damage while preserving mobility to an extent.
  • Environmentally sealed: The wearer of this armor can safely traverse areas with high toxicity or heavily irradiated. It has layers of textile that protects the wearer from extreme heat or cold. It also allows the wearer to survive vacuum and thus space since it is vacuum sealed. The armor comes with an oxygen filtration system and a personal oxygen supplies capable of providing oxygen for 30 minutes at most.

Weaknesses:
  • Nothing special: A very regular and standard armor that has nothing too special about it. It just offers a well-round protection versus different damaging elements.

Description: A standard armor created for standard soldiers that have brains in their head to preserve themselves on the battlefield. It is not an armor that can storm into a battalion and leave unscathed, nothing close like that. Utilizing materials that are overall durable versus multiple sources of damage such as shatter rifle pellets, medium slugthrower rounds and light grenades, the armor boasts its classification as multi-purpose with pride. While the armorweave can survive a glancing blow from a lightsaber.

Capable of sustaining the wearer in very different environmentally harmful location, one can go with no second thought to highly toxic areas or locations with extreme heat and cold. Being vacuum sealed is also an advantage. A grappling hook launcher on the wrist comes with the regular configuration of the armor. The HUD of the is simple and easily used to. The helmet has a couple of sensors and scanners that aid the wearer such as infrared sensors, movement sensors, thermal sensors and night vision. Encrypted comm channels are also supported.

Primary Source:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/102483-hxs-09-battle-armor

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom