Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Like To Play A NPC?

Hey,

Basically, I was making a NPC that I thought would help develop Alask some more when I thought of actually making it a PC. I'm thinking, if anyone's interested in playing "Alessandra Lacer" which has an unfinished story, it be cool. Or just give some feedback/suggestions on the sub if you will :D thanks

images-44_zpsfjbiq3zq.jpeg
Image Credit: - Here
Name: Alessandra Lacer
Loyalties: No one currently
Role: Alask's Colleague, begins to live with him.
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: Yes, but unknown.
Appearance: Average height girl with average clothes. However, Alask can pick her out of any crowd due to his history with her.
Personality: Kind, to friends. And neutral with other people except for enemies.
Weapon of Choice: Blaster, her words, and useful objects.
Wealth: N/A
Combat Function: She doesn't prefer to fight but duty calls. Her motto is shoot first, ask questions later just to stay alive. Other than that, being Alask's colleague means she aids him a lot so she's a pretty good fighter.
Skills: Persuasion - she has a way with her words. Deception - to get the job done of course.
Notable Possessions:
> Blaster - for shooting.
> Knife - women like their knives
Other Notes:
Alessandra is an old friend of Alask's. Their history goes all the way back to their teen hood. Alask had just started off on his journey when he reached a planet called Coruscant. The place was beautiful but seemed dark. Alessandra was in a nearby diner performing her first uncover job. Unfortunately, Alask blew her cover but he stopped the suspect before he could leave the diner. Alessandra wasn't too happy about the situation but had a good laugh out of it at the same time. Alask knew when he saw the girl he liked her style, but he had a journey to go on and it wasn't guaranteed he could stay in town. The next morning, Alask tracked down the girl to a railroad track. She wasn't literally on the tracks but sitting on a bench doing some paperwork. He walked over to her and sat down. At first, she was like "Do I know you?" but Alask smiled and said "I'm the guy who almost ruined your career." The two talked all night and even went to fun spots. However, they both had something to say. Alessandra smiled at Alask and began walking away. He was going to say something when he realized the conversation was over.

About 4 years later, now stands Alask at the same tracks he stood four years ago. Suddenly, a girl appeared. As beautiful as a girl he once knew. The story unfolds from there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom