Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Would you like a Wookie fur jacket with that?

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service
[Hello Arthakk. I know this Message will be a surprise to you. I'm gonna keep this short with you, since I am pretty sure a big fella like you got some other things to do. I recently stumbled upon a contract given out from the Pyke syndicate, from the Planet Kessel. Recently there has been a breach and many slaves have escaped the mining facility there. The pykes are kind enough to offer a handsome reward for every slave hunters bring in. So I thought, since I am still a little new to bounty hunting, why not add little muscle to this hunt? I've heard you Wookie guys are as strong as a rancor. Therefore my choice was you. Now if you are interested my friend, come to Kessel. I'll send you the coordinates of my position with this message too. Hope to you see there. Sincerely Takumi also known as Tic Tac]-Message end

A few days later.....

Kessel
kessel-solo-falcon_sasws_1.jpg

Tags: Arthakk Arthakk
Planet: Kessel
Ambience: //
Clothes: some fighting clothes
Gear: IB-94 Blaster | A few thermal detonators

Kessel. A desert-looking planet that has a nature, famous for not being merciful and being heartless. A planet that has not seen many visitors, except the one typ. Being a famous planet for mining spice, that planet has now become for many years the primary mining ground for the Pyke syndicate and the slaves they possess and treat unhumanly. Many wookies, humans, and many other species, that have been captured, are working their ass off, to mine the famous spice in the mines and make the pykes richer and richer with time. Kessel is truly the personification of slavery and all in all criminal activity and is also mostly the first thing people mention when they think about spice.

A few clicks south of the mining facility, the pykes have created on the planet, was Takumi. Upon a hill with a large plateau, the young man decided to wait here next to his ship. This was the place, he sent the coordinates to for the Wookie bounty hunter he asked for help. With his back leaned on the side of his ship, as well as his right foot, he waited and starred towards the sky, hoping to see a ship appear any minute. With a toothpick in his mouth, he held his hand to his firearm and waited. The sound of machines and mining, in general, was still heard from the distance.

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
Location: Mon Calamari Space - Inside ZH-40 Tribune-Class Light Freighter

Slavery has been plague in the galaxy ever since a species has that sense of superiority and deemed every other species are beneath them, especially ones that are useful to be put to work. This is what has happened to many of his fellow Wookiee brethren who has been used as hunting practice and kidnap so they could be sold to the highest bidders. Arthakk has always hated slavery ever since he was young, and that hatred became even bigger when he was kidnap to be sold as slave to fight on the gladiator pit and that his father died to Trandoshan who try to fight them to save everyone including Arthakk from being slaves. Arthakk spent 10 years as a slave, fighting as a gladiator in The Cauldron until he was able to rebel against his captives alongside his fellow slaves and free themselves for that horrid live. It has been almost over a decade since he regained his freedom and Arthakk now became a bounty hunter, who was able to make a name for himself in this line of work.

Now he's looking at a contract on his data pad given by Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki about slaves on Kessel at a mining facility owned by The Pykes Syndicate have escaped, and they want the slaves to be captured and returned to be put to work. "Arrrrggggg!!" Arthakk made an angry growl cursing as he then grip the data pad so hard that it smashd into bits, he was quite angry that someone would be brazen to send a slave recapturing contract to him, a former slave and thinks he would be on board with doing this. "Aaarrrghhrrr!!!" Arthakk continued to growl expressing his anger about the contract and at the bounty hunter who invited him, as then a voice suddenly talk to him which was his protocol droid, "Master Arthakk, you must calm down you are piloting the ship at the moment", the RA-7 protocol droid tried to calmed his master down as he was worried of him. "If I could pilot in your stead while your enrage i would but I am merely just a head stuck on Master Arthakk shoulder" the protocol droid told Arthakk, as when he bought the droid he asked if he could have the head only so he could attach it onto his shoulder pads, since he tends to move around as a bounty hunter and he needs to be translated all the time when Arthakk is with someone who can't speak Shyriiwook. "Aaarrgggrrrhhh" Arthakk told the droid in a angry tone, which it then replied "Yes, I understand you are angry master but you must calm down", the droid continued to try calimg his Wookiee master.

Arthakk stop his rage and growling as he went silent for a few minutes, before he then set course to Kessel to head to the job location and meet the bounty hunter who invited him. "hhhuurrhuurr...gggrrrrhhhhh..." he said which shocked the droid, as the droid replied "I thought you were angry at the contract since you despised slaver very much master, may I ask why you suddenly accepted the job Master Arthakk?". Arthakk the answered the droid question, "Wrrraaaagghh.....Brrooooungghh..." to which the droid replied "So you accepted it so another bounty hunter would take it, and you planned to help the slaves escape from the planet?", then the droid added "Is that such a good idea Master Arthakk, you would make an enemy of the Pykes by doing such thing". "Grrrhhhhaa....Wrrrooouuugh" he softly growl an answer to the droid, as the droid answer "Well it seems you know the heavy consequences and ready to take it if it meant helping those slaves Master Arthakk, how commendable of you", the droid said in a tearful tone proud of his master integrity. Arthakk initiated a jump towards Kessel, as he is headed to help the slaves whilst lying to the other bounty hunter and the Pykes that he's there to help them. Arthakk hoped he can persuade this young bounty hunter to not capture and returned the slaves to the mining facilities.​

Last edited:

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Time passed and Takumi wondered, if he made the right decision, asking the Wookie, to come and join the contract he found. To be fair, Takumi had a whole list of people he could have asked. Luckily he was given a list with many bounty hunters, consisting of many Mandalorians, Wookies, Humans, Droids, and many many more. But yet Takumi decided to take Arthakk. "Come on man...Don't leave me hanging Wookie guy" he sighed. Hopefully, the Wookie was only coming late. He could really need the help.

Slowly he took out a datapad and scrolled again through his list of potential partners for this mission. "Mando...Mando...IG unit...." he said to himself while scrolling through the list. He was thinking about a backup partner, in case the Wookie would really not come and help. But secretly he hoped he would come. Not only for the extra help but also because he had a very high opinion on Wookies. They were strong so having a Wookie on one's side was always heavy protection.

beep beep

His comlink received a message. Takumi took it out, and a hologram of one of the pykes showed. "G'day bounty hunter. We received some news about some of our...."Workers"" The man with his standard Pyke uniform explained. "Go on then. Every tip can help get them" Takumi replied. Some good news. "It came to our attention, that a group of "workers" have gone to one of our checkpoints west of here. We haven't been able to contact our checkpoint ever since. I'm assuming they are dead?" Takumi remained quiet for a moment. He was thinking. "West, eh? Your other friend said south" Kind of suspicious about the pykes he began to think that something was wrong here. "Yes, yes but it seems they now went west. If you would be so kind to let us know, who survived there. We would pay a little bit more per captured "worker" if you would do that for us".....

"Fine" The communication ended. "Can't trust anybody here" Takumi said to himself and hopped on top of his ship to lay down on his back. He began to whistle a song whilst still waiting for the Wookie to arrive.

Arthakk

Arthakk finally arrived at Kessel but was quite late due to him coming from Calamari and was hesitant to accept. But now his ship was finally at the Planet Kessel orbit, as not long later begin entry into the planet. Arthakk then began to follow the coordinates given to him by Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , where they were supposed to meet each other, a few clicks away from the mining facility. Once he was near the location, he look around the area until he saw a ship Upon a hill with a large plateau, which he then confirmed belonged to the bounty hunter Takumi. Arthakk began to land right next to Takumi ship, as he began descend slowly until it finally touched ground and he then turn off the engines for the ship.

Once the ship is parked, Arthakk head out from the cockpit and into his locker where he keeps all his equipment. He then open his locker, revealing a lot of weapons and utilities, which most of them are weapons from Wookiee culture. Arthakk took out his bowcaster as his primary weapon which he put on the side of the locker momentarily. He then grab his newly forged weapon, The Terentatek, a force imbued Ryyk kerarthorr made out of beskar, which he put on the holster behind his back waist. To finalize the equipment Arthakk about to bring, he took some different types of grenades, from explosive to EMP, and put it on his utility belt. After he was finished gathering his equipment, Arthakk closed his equipment locker as he then grab his bowcaster and head towards the ship exit. Moments later, standing on the ship door, as Arthakk protocol droid then suddenly asked, "Master Arthakk, are you sure this is a great idea?, I am quite worried about your safety". "Rwwwww....Grrruungggg" he growled lightly as an answer towards the droid question, to which the droid replied "So Master Arthakk is unsure but willing to do this risky plan mission" and then added "I do hope everything goes well Master Arthrakk". "Mmmmmrrrmmrr...." Arthakk growl in agreement at the droid, as he the open the door and step down from the ship and onto the planet surface.

Arthakk then head over towards Takumi ship where he saw Takumi laying down on his back at the top of his ship. Once Arthakk was next to Takumi ship, where the both of them can see and within earshot of each other , Arthakk growl as he greets himself in a gentle and formal manner, "Grrraaaauugghh.....Raauugggghhh....". The droid then immediately translated what Arthakk said, "My Master greets himself and apologizes for the delay, as there was complication before My Master went here". "Rrrruaaarghh....Aaaarrggghhh....." Arthakk growl at Takumi, as the droid then translated, "My Master seeks to inquire from you about the full detail of the contract and the current situation at hand". If Arthakk want's to succeed on helping the slaves he need to know every information regarding the situation and about Takumi.

Last edited:

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Finally! With a bright smile, Takumi followed the ship in his sight with his eyes, until it landed safely next to his ship. Of course, he waited until the Wookie left his ship, fully equipped, and better equipped than Takumi. When the Wookie arrived next to his own ship, he quickly hopped off the ship. "Ehm...well greetings back my furry friend!" he replied quickly and a little unsure about his own response. "Glad, you got a translator, otherwise we could have had some....communication problems" He said and chuckled a little nervous. He had to admit, Arthakk's presence was kind of terrifying. Big furry guy, well equipped. It all showed, that he was quite experienced. Good choice Takumi made. "No problem, mate. Glad you're here now" he quickly added as a response to his apologies for being late. Better late than never I guess.

He listened of course to the droid, attached to his shoulder plating, and therefore, Takumi took out a datapad, with some information about the contract. "Of course, wouldn't let us roll out without talking it out first" he cleared his throat once because now he had to talk a bit more. "Now this contract has been released some days ago. The contract creator didn't really specify, what happened back there" he quickly nodded his head to the direction of the mining facility, which was some clicks away, and still could be heard from their position. "So that being said, apparently there have been some slaves that escaped. Also, they didn't clarify how many, I think they are still counting, or just don't really care" he shrugged his shoulders. "In any way, suits me. I guess we just look for them and get as many as we can find in a few hours. Don't really wanna spend any more time on this planet, then I have to" Takumi had other things to do. One of those things was, to go back to his mentor. He wouldn't want him to get worried, because he's been away for too long. "I asked before if they could send out some holo pictures or descriptions of the slaves that escaped but, seems like they don't do that here. They just said and I quote here 'Just look out for sentient beings with slave collars'...Guess we just have to work with that" He sighed short but strong. "The pykes are willing to pay 2 grand per slave we bring back. Also... this sounds pretty shady if you ask me. They told me before, that they went south. Therefore I marked this place here on the south side of the facility. Now I spoke to them a few minutes ago. Now it seems like the slaves have been spotted west of here in one of the checkpoints the pykes created. We should be careful. Could be some kind of trap, you never know what those pykes have in mind" With that being said, he was done talking and also done with the briefing.

All the things he said, were also mentioned in the contract, he put upon his datapad. Therefore he raised his right hand, with the datapad, for Arthakk to take it if he thinks it's important to read through it again, what Takumi was saying in a more short version. Some details weren't mentioned in there, like the position thing Takumi talked about last. This was additional Infos from his side. "That should be all. But feel free to scroll through the contract if that suits you, my friend" He mentioned friend, but it wasn't really meant. Takumi was a person coming from the streets from his home city, where everybody backstabbed the other. Only cutthroats. Therefore Takumi wasn't the person, trusting anybody. But yet he didn't wanna show this paranoid side of his, it would only lead to more strange and unwanted behavior. He played it safe. Always. Especially with a Wookie now on his side. Wookies were quite known for being impulsive and easily to be made angry.

Arthakk

He saw Takumi hopped of his ship as he then introduced himself to Arthakk, as Arthakk hope that this was not the first time he sees a Wookiee and that he's not on guard because of Arthakk. Moments later after the brief introduction between the two, Arthakk listened to Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki giving all the intel he was given by the Pykes after Arthakk asked for it, which very little was explained or mention on the detail of the contract. "Raauuuggghhh....Arrggggghhh" Arthakk growl with a slight annoyance, which the droid began to translate "Master Arthakk was expressing his annoyance of the lack of any detail or cooperation for the Pykes, which My Master isn't too surprised after having worked for Pykes before but he is still doesn't like the situation". "Uaaaggrrrhhhh.....Auuuuuugghhhh......" Arthak growled once more as he nodding his head to Takumi, then the droid translated "Master Arthakk agree with your concern, one should always be wary of the Pykes as everything is strictly comes to business". Arthakk was worried as it was highly unusual the situation they're in and how the Pykes are very closed on the information, more unusual than he had experienced the last time he worked for them.

Takumi offered the datapad for Arthakk if he wanted to read it for himself, which he then gratefully took the datapad. Arthakk began reading and scrolling through the contract on the datapad, as Arthakk growled whilst doing so, "Rhhhhggghhh.....Mgghhhhhmmm". The droid translated what his master said to Takumi, "My Master find it very odd that they pay quite the hefty sum per slaved recaptured but they wouldn't specify the species or anyother info, he feels like they're trying to hide what's going on until we eventually find out by our self when we find the slaves". Once Arthakk finished reading the contrac for himself, he handed the datapad back to Takumi whilst giving a small breathy sigh. Arthakk can only guess the only reason why they won't mention the species of the slaves on the contract is so people don't reject it immediately, which means either the species are illegal or dangerous. The situation they're in makes Arthakk uneasy due to a lot of anomaly already happening even before they started their job.

"Raaauuuggghh.....Aurrggghhhhh....." he growled whilst looking at Takumi, as the droid then translated "My Master asked how will we go to the newest last location, inquiring whether the Pykes had at least lent speeders for us to travel". Walking is definitely is not a option, using our ship would only warned them we're coming and reduced the chance of being able to have a proper talk, Arthakk thought to himself. Arthakk gave a proper look at Takumi, to analyse and learn a bit about the young bounty hunter in front of him. He need to know what kind of person Takumi is and whether will he be an ally or opposition on his plan to help the slaves, as he prefer not to do anything rash towards the young man. One thing Arthakk noticed, is how very friendly Takumi was, either because of his age or how and where he was raised, but for now Arthakk can only keep watch of him until then.​

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Takumi looked at the reaction given from the Wookie. He raised his hands in defense "I know I know. I know the pykes only from what people tell you about them, but yes, they're shady" he nodded lightly to make him know, he was thinking the same way. "Glad we're thinking the same way Arthakk. We should watch our backs" So far, everything was smooth. Seemed like both were on the same page, which Takumi was happy about.

He kept listening to Arthakk and his concerns and comments about the whole situation. "Yes, that's indeed odd" he turned his head towards the mining facility. "When I entered the facility, I haven't seen anything...let's say 'unusual' there. I mean everything is shady over there, but I think you know what I mean. Like even more unusual than normal" Kind of a weird phrase he put out there, hopefully, Arthakk would understand what he was saying. "But" he added to it. And here was his opinion about it "I am pretty sure, that we're not the only ones hunting these slaves. Maybe some of them are trying to take us out?" he said. With them, he meant other hunters of course.

With that being said, Takumi raised his hand and pointed with his finger towards the side of the plateau, the both of them were staying on. The side where the hill went downwards. With a devilish grin, he looked at Arthakk "I hope you don't mind me driving. They've been so kind to offer us one land speeder. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known how to transport the slaves, to be honest" his grin was only due to the fact, that Takumi loves driving, especially very dangerously and fast. He wasn't an illegal pod racer back in his hometown without a reason. Takumi was an adrenalin freak of some sort. Of course, he would take the datapad again, as soon as he was finished reading. "The faster we get there, the better"

Arthakk

Arthakk was glad to know the young bounty hunter shares his concerns and find all of this very odd, even for Pykes standard. Out of all the major crime syndicate, Pykes are the worst one to work with or even associate. Working for Black Sun and The Hut Cartel is definitely a better option compared to the Pykes Syndicate, but Arthakk isn't here to work for them anyway so it doesn't matter. Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki then said something Arthakk wasn't suprised to hear, is that there may be other bounty hunter taking this contract. Of course there would be other bounty hunter, especially this kind of contract and payment, it would not be a surprise if other bounty hunters are already roaming the location. Moments later, Arthakk scoff and growl, "Ruaggghhhh.....Auuggggghhh....", as the droid then translated "My Master said there's some bounty hunter likes this kind of contract since its hunting slaves to which is a game for them, for example the Trandoshans". "Arrggrrr....Grrgrrrr....." he continued to growled, as the droid then translated "My Master said if there are bounty hunter, we just need to get it done before them if not get rid of them first". Arthakk isn't planning to let other bounty hunter get to the slaves first, afraid they will toy with them first or even kill them, as he won't go easy on them if they do something horrific like that.

Takumi then points at the speeder that Arthakk was asking about moment before, as it was located at the side of the plateau. Arthakk turn around towards the speeder, as Takumi said he'll drive since it seems he is quite thrilled and exited to drive. To which Arthakk did not mind since he does not really like driving speeder as most of them don't fit his size so he usually just sit at the back or where it has the most room for a Wookiee. "Ruuaaagggghhhrr.....Grrrrmmmphhh...." Arthakk nodded and growled at Takumi, as the droid the translated "My Master would much appreciate it if you drive, and he said he shall sit at the passenger seat if he is able to fit there". Arthakk walked towards the land speeder and check to see if he would fit, he looked at the front passenger seat first as it indeed would fit for a Wookiee to sit on it. Before he takes a seat, Arthakk placed his Ryyk Kerarthorr blade, The Terentatek, behind his seat as its quite large so he would not be able to seat properly if it is still located on his back waist. Once he put The Terentatek safely, he then hopped on the passenger seat of the land speeder as they are about to head off to the new location they were told. ​

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Takumi cringed for a second, when Arthakk mentioned Trandoshans. "Please not those guys...." he said, hoping this wouldn't turn out to be true. He never had the chance to meet one, but Trandoshans weren't exactly unknown beings. They're known for some things, not to mention the fact that everyone knows. They and Wookies hated each other. And this not to some small extend. Takumi heard a little bit about how it came to it, especially the Scorekeeper thing was really weird for him. But this was only a guess. Maybe this wouldn't turn out to be true. Takumi hoped at least.

He followed of course his partner and sat down on the driver seat. From the glovebox he took out two pilot glasses, handing one pair to Arthakk. "Here, so there's no dust coming into your eyes while we drive. Just to be sure" he said. His decision to make, but Takumi would definitely wear a pair of them since this ride would be fast. Of course, he waited until Arthakk was done placing his weapons and made himself comfortable in his seat, then he just full-throttled it, and the speeder engine roared loudly as they gained speed really quickly. "NOW I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. IF THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE HUNTING WE SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO TAKE EM" he screamed towards his passenger. Due to the engine being loud and the sound of the wind howling past the both of them, it was quite hard to understand each other. Therefore he had to scream. Quickly turning and passing some big rocks with a speed of 300 up to 400 km/h, Takumi looked quite calm driving this shitbox. "BUT EVEN IF THEY WOULD BE THERE FIRST I'M PRETTY SURE WE CAN TAKE THEM, RIGHT? I MEAN YOU WITH YOUR MASSIVE POWER AND ME WITH.....WELL, SOME SKILLS WE CAN TAK'EM PRETTY SURE BOUT THAT" he added. With massive speed, he drove over a small hill working as a ramp, so they flew a few meters, before landing a little harsh on the ground again, where Takumi would keep his speed and continue driving.

Arthakk

Arthakk accepted the googles he was offered by Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , as he didn't want sand in his eyes and be optimum should the time to act comes. Once they set off towards the location, Takumi agreed on taking the other competing bounty hunter, should there be one, and then talked about their chances on defeating them. Whether there are bounty hunters competing with us to get to the slaves first, it does not matter, as we still cannot relaxed our self is what Arthakk was thinking. Especially since this is the first time they were working together much less ever met before, their combat and teamwork would not be optimal at all. But even so, if they do their part and do what they are good at, they should be able to take on the other competing bounty hunters.

As they were on the land speeder and on their way to the newest location, Arthakk thought to himself that this would be the prefect time to learn more about the young bounty hunter so he could make his decision on how to help the slaves. "Rhrruuuaagggghh.....Auurrrrghhh...." Arthakk growled quite loudly so Takumi could hear him, as the droid then translated "My Master said he seeks to inquire about how long have you have been doing bounty hunting and as to why you took on this contract". Arthakk always tries to get to know people he met, especially if they are working together, since it will help them a lot for many reason, especially in regards to trust. With what Arthakk had planned, he needed to know whether Takumi can be trusted and relied on or whether he will be an obstacle when Arthakk tries to save those slaves.

"Ggrrrraaaaghhh,,,,,,Grraaauuuugggg....." Arthakk growled loudly, as the droid the translated "My Master said we should stop and continue by foot once we are near the location, as it is strategically and safer to do so". Going into the location head first with no recon or caution won't do them any good, as it's better to walk and go to the location once they are near. If there slaves are there we should be able to find clues about them first before we find them directly and also see if they could confirm whether or not there are competing bounty hunter that will become a problem for them. "Uaaaggggrrrrhhh....Rggggghhhhhhh" Arthakk growled again moments later, as the droid then translated, "My Master said to try stop where they not only have a vantage point and park their land speeder at the safe location". Taking a quick recon of the area would prove vital when they go further into the location to search the area for the slaves they were looking for, as the two continue to be on their way on the land speeder.​

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Location: on the way to the western checkpoint, middle of the desert

Takumi was focused on driving. Therefore he kept his focus on driving and didn't look at Arthakk. "I'm quite new. Got my bounty hunting license a few months ago." That's all he said about it. He didn't feel it to be necessary to tell him, that he was still under an apprenticeship under his mentor Cyran. It would only push him more towards the light of the rookie. The one guy that still has to learn a lot and can't do shit. "Why I took this contract?" he chuckled shortly with a bright grin on his face. "What do you think, mate? Credits of course. What other reason should I have to take this contract?" On the horizon, while driving, the checkpoint was rising, and could be seen by the both of them. A sign, that they were getting closer, yet it was still far away. "Yea you're right. Maybe bet....."

BAM

A blaster shot was heard from far away, and made its way up to them, hitting the side of the landspeeder. Takumi was about to lose control. "HOLD ON! THIS IS GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!" with all his force, Takumi tried to get a hold of the landspeeder, that lost complete control. He countersteered multiple times until he finally caught the right moment and full-throttled it. Behind both of them appeared two more landspeeders. And who guessed it? Trandoshans. With a look in the side mirror, Takumi could see the two landspeeders chasing them. "We got company!" Not even a moment later, they opened fire. Both speeders were filled with trandoshans, while in both of them, was one who was shooting at them.

Takumi tried to swerve to avoid hits on them. And after the next hill, he took a sharp left corner, almost drifting the landspeeder and pushing it to its limits. But to no success, as the trandoshans with their speeders kept up with them.

Arthakk

Credits the young bounty hunter answer to taking on the job, no other reason. So at least he's not doing this because he likes to hunt down slaves, is what Arthakk thought to himself. Which mean Arthakk may be able to persuade him to not go through with recapturing the slaves and send them to the mining facilities, either by reasoning with him or with credits. As Arthakk won't mind doing so after working as a bounty hunter for so long, and having deep pockets clientele, he is more than willing to give him credits if that is the case. After Arthakk suggeted to Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki to park the speeder when we are near the location, as he was agreeing and wa about to finish his sentence, a blaster shot was directed at us.

Arthakk and takumi look behind and lo and behold, the competing bounty hunters are coming for us. A group of Trandoshan in 2 speeders chasing and shooting at them, causing the speeder to move erratically as Arhakk tried to hold. "Arrrgggghhhhh....Grrrggggghhhh...." Arthakk growled loudly with anger at the sight of the Trandoshan, as the droid then tranlated "My Master said he'll try to take out as many as he can and give covering fire to lesen the shots directed at them". Arthakk took out his bowcaster, began aiming at their pursuer and fired back at them. Arthakk continued to give covering fire and tried to aim at the Trandoshan, but was quite hard to do given the situation they are in. Arthakk took a deep breath as he aimed at the Trandoshan shooting at them, as he then fired his bow caster, hitting one of them on the chest. As the pursuer began to catch up, one of the Trandoshan speeder was able to positioned their speeder on Arthakk and Takumi, meaning they're about to jump aboard their speeder. Arthakk used this chance when one of the Trandoshan speeder is next to them, and shot the driver, killing him, as a Trandoshan was able to jump on the speeder while the other one Trandoshan continued to shoot. With the speeder driver dead, it crashed onto a huge rock on the sand, killing the Trandohan who was shooting and that was left onboard the crashing speeder.

Now there's is a Trandoshan at the back of the speeder, he looked at the and growled harshly, as he put back his bowcaster on the floor seat and then stood up to grab The Terentatek that he placed behind his seats. "Grrrruuuaaaggg....Hrrrrggghhh...." Arthakk growled loudly "My Master said he will be attending the Trandoshan on our speeder, so he will be preoccupied to take care of the other speeder". Arthakk readied himself with the The Terentatek, as he is about to engage the Trandoshan on a melee combat, which the Trandoshan obliged as he took out his own melee weapon. The two stared each other before they began to attack each other with their blades, as the sound of metal clash can be heard. Arthakk began his attack on the Trandoshan aggressively, as he try to outpower him whilst trying to break the Trandoshan guard. Arthakk growled loudly in rage seemingly at the Trandoshan, as he only replied with a hiss, as the two continued to fight whilst balancing themselves so they won't get thrown off the speeder.​

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Takumi agreed with his Wookie partner. Therefore he focused on keeping the speeder steady, so Arthakk could aim properly without having to worry to fall off. Yet he couldn't completely stay still and had to make some maneuvers to drive around some hills, rocks, and other things, that can be found on this planet and be considered something like an opstical. Takumi only heard what was going on, but couldn't really see. Only when the first speeder hit a rock and exploded, he quickly looked at his side mirror and yelled. "WOHOOO YES!" He was hyped.

One of the trandoshans landed on their speeder. Not so good, but Takumi knew that Arthakk had it under control. Therefore he didn't mind the trandoshan on the speeder, but actually felt sorry for him. He was about to get kicked in the ass by a badass. So in order to help, Takumi took out his IB-94 heavy Blaster pistol and tried to get the other speeder, if they were able to catch up. Since Arthakk wasn't there anymore to give cover fire, the trandoshan on the second speeder was continuing to shoot. In his mind, he thought that Arthakk can't have all the action by himself. He wanted a piece of the cake too. So he shouted at Arthakk "HOLD ON TIGHT!" and he meant that. Quickly he floored the brake paddle and steered towards the left, therefore the landspeeder made a full-on break sliding a few meters until it came to a complete stop. While Arthakk was still busy with the Trandoshan on the speeder, if he didn't fall off, Takumi took his gun. With both of his hands on it, he aimed towards the oncoming landspeeder of the trandoshans. He opened fire and after a few missed shots, he was able to hit the engine, making it catch fire instantly. They lost control of the speeder and rammed into a hill on the right. If Arthakk wasn't done by now, he would help his partner of course. Putting his gun back into its holster

Arthakk

Back at the speeder, Arthakk continued his melee fight with the Trandoshan, the Trandoshan is being cornered by the angry Wookiee. Arthakk was able to connect his blade multiple times as it sliced the Trandoshan, whilst the Trandoshan was only able to connect one attack so far. Moments later Arthakk went for a huge swing of with his Terentatek, as the Trandoshan noticed it and put his guard up with his blade. But due to the weight and that Terentatek is made out of beskar, it sliced through the Trandoshan blade, cutting him. The Trandoshan fell on his flat on the ground, dying slowly for the deep cut Arthakk made to his body. Arthakk put The Terentatek back on his waist, sheathing it since the fight is done, as he then glared down at the Trandoshan. The Trandoshan then spit onto Arthakk legs as he insulted him and the Wookiee species. Arthakk then made a small but deep growl, picking the the Trandoshan up by the neck with his two hands. "Grrrraaaghhh.....Rrrrruuughh......" Arthakk growled at the Trandoshan, as the droid then translated "My Master said he will now kill you.....by breaking your neck". Arhakk began to break the Trandoshan neck slowly, as the Trandoshan tried to stop him from doing so with the last of his energy left but to no avail. Moments later with Arthakk continued to break his neck, a loud crack was heard, as the Trandoshan who was flailing around now stopped from making any movement.

Arthakk then tossed the dead Trandoshan body to the side of the dirt where it belongs, as Arthakk made a loud roar signifying his victory over the Trandoshan. Arthakk head towards the front speeder, "Rrrruuuuggg.....Arggghhh....." he growled at Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , as the droid then translated "Master Arthakk suggest we should park somewhere safe before more bounty hunter comes for us, as they may not be the only one". With the fight's over for now, Arthakk stayed at the back of the speeder until they stopped. The both of them talked of the possibility of competing bounty hunter might go for them, but Arthakk did not expect they would be so aggressive even for a Trandoshan.​

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Takumi stood on the landspeeder. His blaster pistole back in his holster. The danger passed. For now. He gave Arthakk a little nod and went back to his seat. He started the engine again and drove away with Arthakk. They were both closer to the checkpoint. You could see the tower already that was pretty high. Therefore Takumi made sure, to drive alongside the protection of the hills, that were hiding them, until he saw a perfect place, to park the speeder. "Those were some pretty neat fighting skills you showed back there" he said, with a little smile on his face. Takumi didn't seem scared or worried, even though they just a quick run into some trandoshans, that wanted them dead. It may seemed a little suspicious, or maybe Takumi just felt too confident, they would succeed.

That being said, he quickly jumped out of the speeder. Quickly checking if he had everything he needed, he waited for Arthakk to follow. "Now let's go check out that checkpoint" he said and walked in the direction of the checkpoint. It was still a little walk they had to do, until they arrived. "Got some more questions?" he said, while walking. Now was time. They were 'safe' for now and alone. Maybe the Wookie had some more questions. But if not, Takumi would take the chance to ask him one question. "So how have you become a bounty hunter?" he asked casually.

Arthakk

As the two are now near the checkpoint, they both disembark their vehicles as the began to reach their destination by foot. Arthakk grabbed his bowcaster from the seats as he then followed Takumi. Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki then asked Arthakk if he had any quetion, "Rrraaaaggghhh....." Arthakk then growled slowly, as the droid the translated "Master Arthakk has no more question but he is just feeling a bit uneasy do to the nature of the situation at hand". What Arthakk wasn't worried about the competing bounty hunter, as he felt confident enough to beat them, even if he is alone. The thing tha made Arthakk worried is true nature of this contract and why the Pykes were acting very unusual from the very start. Arthakk consider it may has something to do with the escaped slaves they are tasked with, maybe something they don't want the bounty hunters to know exactly the detail of it until they see it themselves. Whatever the reason, Arthakk will not back down and try to help those slaves.​

Moments later, Takumi asked a question of his own to Arthakk, about how he became a bounty hunter. "Arrrgggghh.....Rggguuuuu...." He growl for a bit, as the droid translated "Master Arthakk said the short story is that, he was scouted by a Mandalorian back when he was a gladiator on The Gauntlet, took his offer when he had enough being a gladiator". Arthakk the growled again adding to what he said, "Grrrraaaagg......Rrrgggghhh....", as the droid the translated. "Master Arthakk said he became a bounty hunter not for the credits, but for the hunt, as credits can be gain easily whilst a great hunt to so much, but he does not do hunting that are considered unethical or he considered a disgrace to something honorable as a hunt". If it was any normal day Arthakk would have never even considered taking on this contract, but he had an urge and felt that he needs to take this contract for reason unknown. He felt if he didn't take on this job, he would regret it for the rest of his life, thus he took the contract. He then looked over in front as the two grows near to the newest location of the escaped slaves.

Last edited:

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

He quickly looked back at Arthakk while walking up towards the checkpoint. They were getting closer. From a far distance, it looked very quiet there. No noises and there were no guards. "I feel you" he replied to Arthakks worries about the mission and the contract. "So why bother hunting slaves?" he kept asking. There was a suspicion creeping up in him. If he was only hunting for the sake of good hunts and wouldn't accept contracts considered unethical, why bother hunting escaped slaves? Was he onto something? Slowly Takumi's hand went to his holster, where his blaster was. With a little pressure on the button, he released the seal and therefore could easily take the gun out. Just in case.

"We are there. Look" he said, pointing his finger towards the checkpoint. It was a small one. Only one big house with a tower next to it and a small fenced area. Two bodies were lying on the ground in front of the entrance. Those were guards of the pykes. No weapons. Only the bodies. Takumi stopped and waited a bit. His hand was still on his gun. Maybe Arthakk had an idea how to approach this now. Yet again, everything became more suspicious. Who could have killed those guards?

Arthakk

Arthakk was then questioned about why he took this contract by Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki after what he had just said about good hunting and unethical contract. Arthakk stayed silent for a few second before he growled slowly answering Takumi, "Ruuuaggghhhh.....Rrruuuuunnnn....", as the droid the translated, "Master Arthakk said something pushed him to take it, he does not know what it is, but Master Arthakk felt he needed to take this contract". Arthakk then thought back to when he was at his ship looking at the contract, sure he wanted to help the slaves, but something inside him pushed Arthakk to take this contract. That's was all the answer Arthakk could give Takumi without letting him know what his intention are when they found the slaves.

Not long after they reach the location, in front of them a big house with a tower next to it and a small fenced area, with two dead Pykes dead on the ground. Not only were the guards are dead but their weapons are gone, which means only one thing, the slaves were the one who killed them. Arthakk began to get close to the Pykes bodies, as he then inspect the bodies to look for any clues about their attacker. Arthakk noticed they were killed not by any blunt object but with the attacker own hand, as there were bruises and scars that indicates it. Something big and strong did this, something that is confident with their hands, and that something might be a Wookiee. Arthakk have seen enough bodies or people that were attacked by Wookiee, be it that he caused them or his fellow Wookiee brethren, he knew a Wookiee attack when he sees it. This revelation shocked and angers Arthakk, as it finally make sense why this contract was suspicious from the beginning and why there were so many Trandoshan. Arthakk then touched the Pykes bodies to check its temperature to gauge how long they've been dead. After he had felt the bodies, Arthakk determined the bodies have been dead for at least 30 minute, the time they wasted with the Trandoshan and coming here from the previous location caused them to be late. But even if the bodies are dead, Arthakk isn't too sure that the Wookiees that did this have left the area or are still here, as they maybe hiding inside the building

Arthakk then growled to Takumi, "Arrrgggghhh....Auuuggghhhh....", as the droid then translated, "Master Arthakk said the bodies have been dead for 30 minutes, long enough for them to get out of here but they may also still be here, inside the building". Arthakk growled once more as his tone had a sense of anger, even though he tried to conceal it, "Arrggghhh.....Rrrruuuggghh....", as the droid the translated "Master Arthakk suggest we should investigate the building first to see if anyone is in there and try to find more information, but also to keep in mind to stay alert as the attacker are quite vicious and strong". Arthakk has not decided whether he should tell Takumi if the slaves are Wookiee, as he does not know if telling him now would be the best. Moments later Arthakk leads on toward the building, as he is heading inside to check if there's anyone still inside there.

Takumi Tikotzki

Kessel

Takumi shrugged his shoulders. "Suits me" he replied simply to Arthakks answer to his question. With Arthakk he went to the dead bodies and looked around, to protect Arthakk while he was examining the bodies. That's what partners do. There could be an attack any minute.

Takumi nodded. "Yes. Good idea" He didn't know that the attack could have been wookies. He never really met wookies until now Arthakk but also, he didn't know that this was some typical wookie attack. Now he took out his blaster pistole and held it right next to his face while going to the entrance of the door. With a quick nod, he let Arthakk know, that he was ready and after a button press, the door slid open. Takumi instantly jumped in, his gun ready to fire, But no one was in there. Only one more body of a dead pyke guard. Takumi didn't care about the guard but tried to investigate the rest of the room, to be sure, no one was hiding. After he was done, he went back to Arthakk. "Seems like nobody's inside here. We should split up, cover more ground. You take the tower, I'll go have a look at the back in the fenced area" he suggested. But he was also waiting for Arthakks opinion on this. Maybe he had a better idea. He was more experienced.

Arthakk

As Arthakk and Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki entered the building, all they saw was an empty room with another dead Pykes on the floor. Inside, Arthakk gave a thorough look, as he founds more traces of Wookiee around the dead Pykes and room. From the looks of it, there quite a lot of Wookiee that was here or still here, as they haven't check every parts of the area. Moment later Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki came near Arthakk as he suggested to split up, as Arthakk check the tower and he'll check the fenced area. Arthakk nodded and growled, "Arrggghhh.....Auuggghhh......", as the droid the translated, "Master Arthakk agreed with that plan, and both parties should call the other if they found something". Arthakk then began to exit the building and head outside, as there were nothing left to see in this building. Once outside Arthakk started to walk towards the tower, as he sees the entrance located on the side of the tower.

Arthakk was now almost at the door of the door to the tower, as he then noticed Wookiee footprint on the steps, more than 1. He also see a smaller footprint, presumably a human from the look of it. Arthakk kept his bowcaster ready just in case but pointed to the ground, as he then open the door and walked in slowly. Inside he saw the first floor was completely empty, looking around the open room to find nothing, as then found stairs which leads to the upper parts of the tower. Arthakk continued to move slowly through the stairs as he went to the next floor, there he saw 4 more dead Pykes, this time there was also other dead bodies besided the Pykes, a Wookiee. He walked closer to the dead Wookiee, as he then inspec the corpse, as he found out the Wookiee is still quite young, not even 100 years old and was quite skinny. This saddens Arthakk more than it angers him, as yet another of his Wookiee brethren were kidnap and be used as slaves. The fight in this room was more brutal as there were some arms that were no longer attached to their socket, and bloods splattered everywhere. He looked around and saw blood trail leading to the next floor, which was at the top of the tower. Arthakk closed the Wookiee eyes to let it rest peacefully, as he then went upstairs hoping he won't find more dead Wookiees but ones that are till alive. As Arthakk was nearing the last floor, he could hear blaster being aimed at the stairs entrance and a distant Wookiee growling. Knowing this Arthakk put his bowcaster on his back, as he then put his arms up and growled before revealing himself to the slaves that were aiming their weapons at the stairs. "Rrrraaagghhh.....Auuggghhhh....." Arthakk growled at the slaves upstairs telling them he's not here to hurt them but instead to help, revealing he is also a Wookiee, as he then walked to the upstairs floor still have his hands up. Once he was at the tower upper floor, he saw 5 Wookiee, 4 of them had weapons and aimed at Arthakk, whilst one of them is injured with 2 humans are tending to the Wookiee injuries.

"Arrgggh....Auugghhh....." Arthakk once again growl telling them he's not their enemies, as the Wookiees replied with a growl that one would only be here if the Pykes hired them. Arthakk growled once more explaining that he took this contract so he could help the slaves and not do what the Pykes had hired him for, and know he knows it is his fellow Wookiee brethren that are the slaves they were tasked to capture, it's more reason for Arthakk to stick his neck out for them. The Wookiees then finally believed him as they then lowered their weapons, coming closer to Arthakk as they began to talk and explain what happened to them. How they were kidnap from Kashyyyk and sold to the Pykes to be put to work on the mining facilities. Most of them have been here for 4 years as a few of them only been here for 6 months. They escaped from the mining facilities few days ago, after they force a Pykes guard to let them out and managed to get out of that place. During their escaped 4 Wookiee and 5 humans were killed, which included the dead Wookiee downstair, and the rest of the story until now, Arthakk knows about it. Once Arthakk was caught up with what happened to them, he told them he has a ship they can all come along to escape this planet, but first he needed to persuade Takumi to let the Wookiee regan their freedom, as Arthakk told them about his partner who was outside at the fenced area. He does not want to hurt Takumi, as he is still a young bounty hunter still learning and getting used to this line of work. So Arthakk has to come up with a way on how to get Takumi on his side or won't interfere with Arthakk helping the slaves get out of here.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom