Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Kill to Prove You're Right? {Elani}

Ord Mantell
Sven Village, Housing District:

Light green eyes watched the man, never once straying from their target. Knuckles burned white as they clamped tightly around the vibro-knife. Poor fellow never saw it coming. Leaping out of the shadows the figure attacked him, digging the knife deep into his chest- or at least she thought she did. Nothing happened. A few blinks later and she was staring at nothing. There was no man. There had never been.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Damn it. Another hallucination. Those were getting really irritating. Especially when they left me in the middle of an alleyway, my own knife inches from my chest, with no idea what just happened. I had been planning on robbing the rich-looking man, stealing his credits before slipping back into the shadows. That had utterly failed. Sighing I put the blade away and got up. Someone around here had to have left their door unlocked, or dropped a wallot. Or so I hoped. I needed credits badly.

Stretching out I started walking, keeping to the shadows as I went. Stalking the prey was the best part of the hunt, and I looked forward to chasing an unsuspecting victim down. Now to find the perfect one...
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Command Deck - The Silent Fang
Ord Mantell Orbit

Was it fate or just pure luck? Elani's father returns to her just before he goes off to usher in a new era for the Sith Empire. MAybe now Elani will get some respect. Hopefully. Elani loved how she could now explore the galaxy aboard her starship. The Silent Fang had come out of the glorious magnificence of hyperspace and slowly approached Ord Mantell. Up high above, drifting through the cold abyss of space. "I don't think..I don't think we're in the right place.." Elani said, a confused tone in her voice. "Where the hell is that navigator?" Elani asked, searching the command deck. A frail man walked up to her, doing his best to not look directly at her.

"Right here, milady.." he said weakly. He knew he fethed up. He knew it but did not have the balls to admit it.

"Where the hell are we?" Elani growled as she massaged her temples with two fingers each.

"Ord Mantell, ma'am. We seem to have oversh--" the navigator was halted with a dagger to the throat. A dagger thrown by Elani.

"Fething moron. Land on the planet. Might as well check it out." Elani ordered to the ship's pilot. "Be on the surface in 10 minutes. Prep the boy for my dinner." she continued before walking off the command deck. Elani went to her cabin and undressed herself. Why it was so fething cold in there, was a mystery to her. Hopefully no one would be able to see her..well you get the idea. Elani put on a jet black mullet skirt along with a burgundy strapless shirt. Over top of her clothes, she wore a nice silky set of black robes. By time she was finished dressing herself, the Silent Fang was on the planet's surface. It seemed like the ship was in the spaceport located within the housing district. "Idiot always lands in the most populated area. Ah, well. He's lucky the navigator is on the menu tonight or he would be.." Elani said to herself before walking down the ramp onto the planet's surface. Her robes gently fluttered in the breeze as she walked into the district, trying to not attract attention to herself.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Demons. There were demons running amok in the city, hissing and screaming, attacking innocents. Amongst them was a frightened teen, trying to keep to the shadows and away from them. She clung to the walls, heading towards the spaceport within the district. Tears started to form in her eyes, but then-... Once again the visions disappeared. They were no more, though they had never really been. Reality and fantasy were one in the same for Ire. Quietly she came to a stop, staring off into the distance, just waiting for another lie to appear. For a moment she thought she saw one leaving the space port. But concentration (and a few blinks) made her realize the woman she saw was no illusion or trick of the mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She was beautiful. Okay, that was an understatement. This woman walking out of the spaceport... she was stunning, absolutely stunning. Wind rustled her garments, and momentarily allowed me to see a bit more. Something about her was special to say the least. I had to get closer. Licking my lips I started moving again. First to a store close to the port, next to the alleyway near it. Fire escapes led from an apartment building to the ground, casting shadows on the stone walkway. There I stood, staring at the girl with a blank expression.

Inside my heart was racing, pounding against my chest. Nervous as I was, I kept watching. If she were to see me, she would hopefully consider me to be a casual observer. To most I look 16 or 17, when I'm really on 13. It works to my advantage most of the time. Better that she see a teen girl then a older gentleman. I am not a pervert, and will never be one. Taking a step forward I went to follow her, only to end up accidentally kicking a stone. The rock launched up before crashing back down, skipping across the courtyard.

Feth.
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]​

Elani was a little pissed that the planet was nothing like she had hoped it to be. She expected a beach or something. "Disappointing. Very disappointing. This place reeks of boredom." the robed woman said to herself. Multiple kinds of litter breezed past her feet. It was like walking through a trash heap. A habitable trash heap. Elani's look of disgust stayed on her face with each stride down the street. She almost wanted to actually wear shoes for fear of getting some sort of disease.

Elani had a feeling, a very strange one at that. She could smell the darkness haunting a soul a kilometer away. Someone was following. Someone who with a troubled life of sorts. Elani paid no attention to it. Up until who or whatever it was made a slight mistake of revealing herself with a wrong step. Elani wanted to look back, but this wasn't the place to reveal that Elani knew what was going on. So she continued to walk...

Part of me was disappointed that she did not notice, or at least did not care about, the rock. But it was better that I went unseen. Though I admired this woman, I still needed credits. And seeing as she was not an illusion, I could try to take some from her. Perhaps this time I could do so through less violent means, to spare that pretty face. No stabbing, just a bit of... pickpocketing. Maybe take her wallet then pretend she dropped it, hand it back to her, and steal away into the night. After removing some credits, of course. A thief did not simply take then give all back.

It simply did not work that way.

Unfortunately it seemed like I wasn't the only one considering robbing the lady. A man, appearing to be in his late twenties, was following her. His eyes shifted from side to side. Boy, he just reeked of guilt. Both of his hands were in his pocket, one likely clamped on a blaster or knife. Resisting the urge to stop him, I simply followed as well, keeping myself farther off to the side then he did. So far he didn't seem like an illusion... but who knows? It wasn't until the barrel of a blaster was placed at the side of my head that I knew he was real. I didn't usually hallucinate multiple situations at once. I could tell the blaster wasn't real. When the light hit it nothing changed or reflected. Nor did it leave a shadow. The man was real. Which meant that the lady could be in real danger.

Elani wandered through town. She was hoping she'd see something that would perk her up. Being on such a boring and depressing planet, slowly got to her. "If only a fire or something would randomly happen. That would be some fun." Elani stopped and said, looking up at the medium-sized buildings to her left. She took a few seconds to look around at the scenery. The incredibly dull scenery.

The soul that was following Elani grew cold, as if it were further away from Elani then before. Maybe Elani did something to scare her off? Or perhaps it found someone else to stalk? Whatever the reason, Elani scoffed "Thought they'd be a bit more persistent that that." She continued her little walk through town and found a decent looking hovel to rest her nerves in. Don't get her wrong, it was still rundown to hell, but at least it had some windows not busted in and nothing inside. It was the best choice in a bad situation.

Elani took a seat on a stump-like object in the shack and rubbed her feet. "I should probably start wearing shoes, but then again, where's the fun in that?" Elani bargained to herself. Suddenly, the doorway revealed a large shadow of deceit and wickedness. A stranger had shown up at Elani's resting place. This was not the same soul that followed her previously. This man wasn't troubled by anything. No guilt, no pain, no sorrow for all he had done. He clearly had the balls to try and ambush Elani like a cat and a mouse.

Everyone knows you don't corner anything. That was the man's first mistake. His second one was pulling out a weapon in an attempt to either scare or even possibly kill Elani. With haste, Elani grabbed a poisoned dagger from her thigh and threw it directly at the man's neck, piercing his juggular as he bled profusely onto the floor. Unable to speak. Unable to defend himself from the pain. He was helpless.

Breathing a little faster and heavier, I followed the man, intent on preventing him from harming the lady. My heart was pounding even harder now. Part of me worried that someone would hear it. But that was silly, of course. Not many species had good enough hearing to manage that, and those that did were rare these days. Especially on Ord Mantell, which had been a simple farming planet for most of its history. Not that it mattered at the moment... I doubt that the man would care if he knew how fast my heart was beating. He seemed rather determined to interact with the lass, though in what way I'm not sure.

Soon the lady entered a little hovel, nothing special. Wasn't to different from the one I sometimes slept in. As expected the man followed, going to stand in the doorway. Letting out a little gasp I sped up, pulling my knife out as I approached him. Right before I could thrust the blade into his back he fell to the floor, blood dripping down from neck. It seems the lass could take care of herself. The hallucination of the blaster disappeared, and left me to crouch by the now very, very dead man.

Quietly I checked for a pulse, ignoring the blood spilling out around me. When I was sure he was dead, I cautiously slit his throat with a quick slash. Just to be sure. Remembering the lady I looked up, watching her closely. By this point I had no intention of hurting her, and was considering simply pretending to be hunting the man, taking his credits, giving her a handful, then leaving. Weaving lies was an intricate process, and one that had to be done correctly.

"He's dead. Obviously, of course. Street scrap with a bad reputation 'round 'ere. Nobody really talks about 'im. One of the shop owners put a small price on 'is head for harassing one of his customers. If you don't mind, I'll be getting 'im out of yer way." I said, adopting a fake accent.. I had no idea how she'd react, or if I should expect the same treatment the man received. Just in case I had my knife in my hand, and was ready to run. Though I did sort of hope she'd want me to stick around for a few minutes.

With Elani's hood casting a shadow over her face, Elani smirked at the girl before her. She could feel that sensation again, that troubled soul that was titillating her before. Whoever she was, she was every bit as ruthless as Elani, and that was incredibly attractive. "No. You won't be doing anything with him. He's perfect where he is." Elani said darkly. Whoever this girl was, she had something ... special about her. The smirk slowly turned into a smile.

"What's your name, darlin'?" Elani asked from the shadows of the far corner.

Behind the woman was a shadow that grew and grew. Thick red eyes emerged, staring at me intently. Teeth appeared next, curved to a point. But instead of attacking me, it gestured quietly to the girl, smirked, and gave a little nod. Perhaps of approval?... Could hallucinations even approve something? That would require them to have a thought process, some sort of moral system, and-... details. The shadow disappeared, leaving me confused. That's when I returned my attention to the hooded one, realizing she had been speaking. Slowly I bowed my head slightly, avoiding her gaze as I formulated my response. To lie, or to tell the truth? Or perhaps a partial truth? Decisions, decisions...

"Ire'Rain. Of the Sekairo clan. Ord Mantell is our home, always has been. May I ask who you are? We don't usually get very many beautiful lasses around 'ere," I said, smirking slightly. Perhaps this wasn't the best time to be a tad flirty... but so what? Could prevent me from getting killed. This lady was dangerous, that was for sure. And if the shadow had been approving her... that probably meant she wasn't good news- for most people. Pushing myself up I took a step back, standing behind the corpse, eyes now looking directly at the woman.

Elani slowly rose from her stump and slowly walked towards the girl before her. Warm blood trickled under her bare feet. Light shined through the doorway and revealed her crimson lips and soft chin. She spoke in a slight whisper. It was as if she wasn't speaking at all, but was the wind whistling in the air. Elani was new to the galaxy and popular names were a mystery to her. "Sekairo clan, you say? Never heard of them, but if they're every bit as flattering as you then I'm sure they are quite known throughout the galaxy." Elani whispered. "We can get to who I am later. Why were you following me?" Elani asked before removing her hood from her head, revealing the full beauty of her face to her follower.

It took all the self control I had in me to hold back a gasp. The moment that hood dropped, my heart practically stopped. Sure, she had looked amazing before... but now that I could see all of her features clearly... There were no words, at least in any language I had heard, that could describe her. Except... Goddess like, perhaps? Maybe it was a slight exaggeration (though I myself have never seen a Goddess depicted as beautiful as this lass). Blushing slightly I thought about her inquiry, contemplating on whether or not to reveal my original intentions.

"To be honest... I was stuck by your beauty. Unfortunately the demons inside me decided to overlook that, and planned on stealing from you. When that... man started following as well, I changed my mind and went after him. It was obvious to me he intended to cause you harm, and that was something I wanted to prevent..." I started, explaining myself quietly. Then I chuckled a little, remembering how easily she had stuck her assailant down. "Of course, now I know you are far more then capable of protecting yourself. It was... rude of me to assume otherwise." With a little smirk I looked back up at her, twiddling my thumbs a little.

Elani could not help but smile at Ire's explanation for her actions. It was too adorable for Elani to not smile at. Ire grew cuter and cuter with each passing moment. Elani looked down at the pool of blood under her feet and licked her upper lip. Her gaze was then raised to look at Ire. Ire was pretty enough to not make Elani want to eat her. It was time to start playing with her though.

"Well, aren't you just the charmer?" Elaine asked enchantingly, arms crossed under her breasts. "Demons inside you, eh? That's dark. Dark and sexy." Elani said flirtatiously. "So what you're saying is, you planned on robbing me but had a change of heart because someone else attempted doing your job for you?" the princess wondered. Elani then looked down at the body with a smirk then back up to Ire. "This could have been you, doll. You should be careful on who you target." Elani pointed out.

Yeah... My change of heart did seem a little weird. Though I wouldn't have done what the man had. The straight-forward way didn't suit me very well. Continuing to blush slightly, I tried to think of how else I would explain myself... without getting myself killed, that is. Even if this lady found my demons 'sexy', she could still be fine with offing me. Biting my lower lip I looked down at the corpse, noting how much blood had spilled out from just one wound. I definitely have to be careful. Ending up like him was not on my to-do list.

"True. Of course, there are other ways to rob someone, darling. For example," I started, taking a step closer, "One can try and flirt their way into someone's pocket. Or romance a few credits loose." Smirking I placed a gentle finger under her chin before stroking her cheek lightly. Then I pulled back, finally slipping my knife back into the sheath on my belt. "By the way... my demons seem to have taken a liking to you. Guess they find you as attractive as I do."

And the smirk grew.

This strange girl's flirtatious attitude began to wear down Elani's protective barrier. Elani's lust grew with each passing moment she was in this girl's presence. She held back her temptation by sinking her left canine into her lower lip. Elani took her hand and slowly reached for her dagger just in case she tried to do as she described and flirt Elani out of some credits. Then, her finger glided on Elani's face, tickling her slightly.

"You need to learn to keep your hands to yourself, love, lest you wish them to go somewhere they shouldn't be." Elani whispered before lightly swatting her away. "Your demons have good taste then." Elani said as her eyes slowly scanned Ire's exquisite figure. She was a sight to behold, that's for sure. Elani had to have her for herself. "You stayin' somewhere nearby? Or you just a vagabond?"

The smirk fell as she asked if I was staying nearby. We were near the spaceport, the last place I had seen my mother. For a moment I thought, starting quietly at the ground. Memories of her smiling face surfaced, followed by the images of us running from cops or shooting at thugs... Not exactly like very many kids' childhoods, but it was a good one in my mind. I'd been trying to ignore the nagging pain in my chest, but now I had to admit it, I really missed her. Tian'Dar as well.

Letting out a little sigh I looked back up, figuring I better answer. I saw how she had reached for the dagger, but didn't react to it. There was already an ache in my body, another couldn't be that bad, could it? Demons inside my head seemed to catch on to my feelings, and ta-da! A knife appeared in my chest, right over my heart. Despite my better judgment I reached for it, trying to pull it out. Of course my hands merely groped at air, leaving me feeling as foolish as always.

"I don't have a home. Not anymore, at least. Most nights I sleep in a place like this, on the other side of the district. Some times I'll stay in an abandoned apartment. I would wander, but I don't really know where to go." My tone was neutral. I wasn't looking for sympathy, nor was I angry. It was simply the truth. Quiet, slightly painful, and blunt. As it always was.
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]​

Elani wondered what had Ire so troubled. She could smell the sadness that burdened Ire like a fresh carcass. Ire's sulking started to bring Elani down. Bringing Elani down is just asking for trouble because it usually leads to her doing something dangerous and possibly fatal. Elani walked out of the pool of blood then towards the door. Once the radiant sun beamed down on her, she threw her robes from her body to feel the full warmth of the glowing star. On her, still, was her jet black mullet skirt and tight strapless top.

"Let's go for a walk, hm?" Elani suggested as an attempt to get Ire's mind off things. Elani reached her hand out for Ire to grab and Elani to drag her off to whatever chaos might ensue for the two. Chaos is fun too, right?

Standing still I watched the back wall, letting the lass go past me towards the door. My heart dropped once more, thinking that she was going to leave. Then a voice whispered in my ear, ever so quietly, "Follow her." As I turned I saw a glimpse of a shadow retreating, much like the one that had 'approved' of the girl. I nodded, just in time to hear her suggest a walk. The idea sounded wonderful, even if I only liked it because I wanted to get away from the port. This little adventure would either lead to a friendship, or my death. Or at least that's what the odds suggested.

"Sounds... Delightful. If you wish, I can give you a tour of the area. It's nothing special, but there a few nice spots. I've got a little... hiding place. It's a tad hard to get to, but trust me, it's worth it." I said with a smile, gladly taking her hand. Not far from here, past a few buildings, through a few alleyways, and under a broken fence was a small pond of sorts. Near it was a beat down shack, that was crumbling into the water. It was so damaged, yet it still stood tall, strong. Even more interesting were two... graves of some sort on the other side, just sitting next to each other. Sometimes I'd find flowers by them, but I never saw who left them there.

Elani pulled Ire to her said and looked around. "Anything fun to do around here, doll?" Elani asked. Her eyes then looked over at Ire, watching her lips and biting her own. With Elani's robes off her body, her skin could feel the full intensity of the sun. It was like the soft embrace of some nice fur or a lovely woman's touch. Elani turned to her left, pulling Ire along, and started walking to explore the town. Both of Elani's daggers rested at her swaying hips and her throwing knives strapped to her legs.

Doll... Hm, haven't been called that one before. Surprisingly I'm not being sarcastic... Part of me enjoyed it, the little pet names and whatnot. Though it would be nice to know the lass' actual name. Nothing wrong with Darling, of course. Perhaps mistress would better suit her? However, I was not a slave or toy of hers... so no... for the time being. As I walked with her I tried to think of the more interesting parts of town. There were plenty of bars, but those were nothing special.

"Well, depends on your definition of fun. We have a couple bars down in the entertainment plaza, along with a strip club, if you're into that. Stealing from the shop owners at the marketplace can be amusing. Outside the main gate there's a shooting range, with lots of guns. But you can only shoot at targets or cans- nothing live." I answered after a few moments. It had been awhile since any other hallucinations appeared, so I was on the lookout. Wouldn't want to freak out over nothing and have 'Mistress' think I'm to weird for her tastes.

Elani pouted at Ire's response. She wasn't looking for some cheap date. She wanted some fun. Some action. Explosions. "How about you just stick close. I have an idea." Elani chuckled as she continued tugging on Ire's arm. Elani finally had someone to go with her on her little .. adventures. Someone even more attractive than her at that. Bonus points! With quick pace, Elani searched the town for some place large and crowded. Her eyes stopped scanning the area as soon as they met a large apartment complex.

"How..delicious." Elani muttered to herself before licking her lips. She quickly let go of Ire but not before turning back to her and winking slyly. Elani ran towards the complex in search of something she could use to wreak some havoc. That something was the power conduit running the power for the complex. Once Ire caught up to her, Elani would look at her with a wicked grin on her face then back at the conduit. "Ever destroy an entire complex in one swoop, Ire?" Elani asked darkly. Elani then grabbed Ire, pulled her in close with her back against Elani's front, and held her own arms up towards the conduit.

Elani leaned into her cheek and chuckled lightly. "Hang on, babe. It's gonna be a wild ride. Oh, and try to keep up when I run off." Elani whispered into Ire's ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom