Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like advice regarding new character

I have a question regarding character creation.

The character I have in mind is quite obviously, is a Skakoan (just to be different dunno) and I was wondering what you guys would suggest I do for a bio and for strengths and weaknesses.

I was thinking of making them out to be a sort of dull, calculating and neutral type that hangs on the outside of society (i.e. inconspicuous) , not really tethered to a single organization and if they were, it would have to a true-neutral type of faction or individual. I also was thinking of playing up the characters intelligence and savvy or (lack there of) for business and money.

What do you think?

(This is from another thread)

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] So what do you and anyone else think of what I should do in the way of development? How should I start with this character? Whats factions (if any) do you recommend?

Thanks!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Gorm said:
and I was wondering what you guys would suggest I do for a bio and for strengths and weaknesses.
  1. Write was inspires you.
  2. If nothing inspires you, pick an inspiring person from IRL and model your character after them. Like a singer, actor, general, or politician.
  3. Weaknesses need to be physical and not just emotional. Pick at least one physical vulnerability.

Gorm said:
How should I start with this character? Whats factions (if any) do you recommend?
  1. Open threads. Try not to die.
  2. All of them. Factions are not about your character anyway. They are about making friends with other writers.

Kami Meran said:
sup? its a decent enougth concept you can add ass you go allong
Such spelling
Such wow

:(

That Techno Union faction is dead, and you can make it as an actual company and submit it to the factory..... But seriously we've already got ourselves a Nute Gunray (ME!!!!) we needs a Wat Tambor!!! :D Also I agree with Kami, you should be an arms dealer!!! If yah want any advice or tips pm me, you have no idea how happy I am to see a Skakoan!!!

[member="Gorm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom