Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worms In The Dirt

The room was dark and regular in size, the place itself pretty dusty, several people were gathered around the hologram of a building. In the right side, there was Ashayla Sade, a young woman with scarred face, two blasters on each of her sides. To the left was Shane Zavro, representing The Black Scale, a group of mercenaries known around Nar Shaddaa, in front of Kal was Reil Kanra, assassin, efficient and deadly. With these people, Kal was going to put his plan on the move, each of them essential for a part of it.

"Gentlemen, this is one of the most dangerous pit of terror from Nar Shaddaa, the main base of Zeva the Hutt..." The jedi spoke revealing his head afterwards "...We are going to take every single credit that lays within it." he said with a smile on his face then pointed at specific places on the hologram as he explained "As the main base of a crime lord, the place is heavily defended and well fortified."

"But we're not going to just barge in... Are we?" Ashayla asked interrupting him

"Don't worry, I am all against suicide." He responded quickly pointing towards the entrance "We will still enter through the main door, though. Zeva's brother, Corvo has once captured me with the intent to sell me to the sith... It was then someone ravaged the entire base and set me free... Zeva has sent his men for me before and that may mean he wants me for the money or for revenge... Either way, the game is ours. Ashayla, you will sedate me and attempt to take me to Zeva, the entrance is guarded by Gamorreans so they shouldn't suspect anything."

Kal turned then his attention to the mercenary pointing to another section "Once we enter you will wait exactly 30 seconds before your ship bombards the right side of the building, there is a tunnel leading outside, I want it gone, make sure to target the building's left side as well as other places so as to not have anybody suspect anything, but do NOT shoot anything near the slave pens. After that, you and your boys will drop at the front entrance and engage Zeva's men. There is no way that hutt won't believe you're here to save me."

Pointing to the left side of the base, Kal looked at the assassin "You have two jobs, first I need you to infiltrate the base through the left side, Shane should've made a hole for you by now and 'now' should be... A minute and half since Ashayla and I entered the building. There will be a commotion which is perfect because you are not to be seen. You must go to the left until the corridor ends then right until you find the power generator. I want it out for good, without energy there is nothing holding the slaves in their cells."

"Won't the slave have shock collars though?" Reil asked confused by his approach.

"Maybe, maybe not, it doesn't matter, the power would be off, the main entrance attacked and the slaves set free, Zeva's men won't know where to head to or what to do first. And this is where the second part of the plan comes in, it should be around 2-3 minutes since we entered and I should be awake again, Ashayla, you are to head towards the slave pens, gather them and lead them here." The jed pointed to the end of a corridor "You'll have to report your advance progressively to Shane's pilot who will use his missile to bring down the wall an make an exit for you and the slaves, after that things are simple: Land, take the slaves, back in air."

"I do have a history with war..." The woman begun with a frown and seeming annoyed "But you do realize you're asking a lot even for what you are offering..."

"There is no reason for you to be so upset, I do pay extra for each slave who got out of there alive." Kal said reassuringly "Now it's about time your pilot picked you and your boys up... Although I'd like to remind you that there might be some of Zeva's men with rocket launchers that would've come at you even with the whole base under such pressure and that they must be taken down at all costs. With he generator down, the turrets will be deactivated and aerial assault will be our greatest advantage, we must NOT loose it."

Kal took a deep breath seeming tired of speaking "By now I would be in Zeva's 'throne room' confronting him and close to getting our money. Reil will come meet me there as will you all. If all worked according to plan, one last missile should be there to make an exit for us and the money... Questions?" He asked looking around, the mercenary spoke.

"What of Zeva?"

"He's certainly not going to stay in a jail and he certainly won't forget what we did. He still has his own little empire and our strike is based solely on good timing, there is no way we could fight his full force of criminals, mercenaries and whatnot so the only option is for his empire to crumble... Suffice to say he's not getting out alive."

The three looked at each other with serious faces, each with their own different posture, it made him quiet uneasy, but uneasiness was all part of this job. After a few moments of silence Reil and Ashayla nodded and Shane voiced his agreement "Let's get to it."

It is time for the feud to end.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

In a chance meeting Ailuros had offered to accompany Kal as his pilot on this clandestine operation. The chance to get out, cause a touch of chaos and gain a few credits was too enticing to pass up.

She was informed of where and when to meet with his team. Not one to get cold paws, she showed up as intended and listened in on the plan. Besides being the getaway cat, she wasn't fully aware of any other role she might have in this endeavor. Looking at Kal, she stood up from the wall she had been leaning against.

Having a good view of the plans of where they were going, she didn't need to be right up at the table with the others.

"Is there anything else you wish for me to do?"

Freeing some slaves would be nice. Taking the tail off the slug was a thought that crossed her mind, but she kept that silent.

[member="Kal Visna"]

Kal looked at the girl as the others left the place, he turned to the door to check if they were indeed alone, then walked up to her, this was going to be awkward, how should he say it? Bluntly of course. "You will not be the pilot of that mercenary's ship. Right before the operation begins your communicator will become completely silent to theirs, as we will have to begin, we'll be forced to go in anyway with one of his own men as pilot." the padawan explained without raising his voice too much then walked back to the hologram, pressing several buttons, a new section appeared below the main building.

"This is Zeva's hideout in which he can retreat when things get nasty. It is where he has all he needs to ensure his survival for a while and which more... A terminal he uses to direct his operations, troops and... Money from bank. Your job is to infiltrate this hideout, break into his bank account and transfer them all into my own." Kal pulled a small device from his robe giving it to Ailuros "Connect this to his computer when you are trying to access his bank account, the virus is not high tech... But with what Zeva chose as his money holders, it should be enough to break into his account. Your communicator must remain connected to a channel only for us so I'll be still here should anything unexpected happen..."

He wouldn't blame the girl if she was puzzled at this point, but everything was with a reason, he replaced the hologram with a new one showing a ruined building "Now to enter the hideout you will go through here. This was one of Zeva's places, now not anymore, if he enters through his main base it is only fitting he leaves through some other place in case of attack, thankfully, my contact took care of it, there should be nothing left there... For now. Once you've transferred the money, I need you to leave that place and go to your own ship, I'm counting on you to pick me up."

After that he closed the hologram with a small smile on his face "Questions?"

[member="Ailuros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom