Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worlds Collide

“I-… Of course, you have a better connection to him.” Sena nodded. “If you want me to drop it I’ll do it.”

Though the sudden rush of excitement at the idea had her shrugging the disappointment off. If her sister wished to delay the search until later, or quite possibly perform it without her then that was okay by Sena. After all, they were strangers just a small while ago. Silence fell between them as Sena looked through the windows at the temple again.

“That place.” She didn’t take her eyes off of it. “Do you think it’s nicer than the Temple of Vahl?”

Gaze set for [member="Velda Nar-Donna"]. “It’s where my master is along with her hounds and the rest of the Vahla. I guess they could consider me an honoree, or something like that…”

It was all Sena could think of. Anything to change the topic, really.

Nodding in thought Velda almost sympathized with her sister, although though intuition told Velda Sena would love to consider it, as the two changed discussion momentarily.

The Temple of Vahl? Interesting, it would appear Sena had became part of a sect amongst the sith already as Velda studied the One Sith temple in a gaze of thought.

“Sadly, I have never laid eyes upon this Temple of Vahl, where is it located?

The prospect appeared tempting to Velda, as Sena continued commenting, speaking of her masters hounds. Velda found it all fascinating.

“Something like that...how did you become involved with the...Vahla?” The last word mingled on Velda's tongue as curiosity took over.

| [member="Sena Lassiter"] |

“The Manarai Mountains.” Sena’s gaze turned sideways for the floor. “I’ve only been there a few times.”

“I got involved with them after Prakith, I guess. After it was all done and the Republic fools were forced into a retreat I was brought with them to Coruscant for some kind of ‘examination’. Tests that would prove some sort of worth. I passed them and, well, here I am.”

The part where her Master had sensed something ‘special’ inside of her was lost on Sena. Really, it had just been a passing mention at this point and if anything she had taken it as praise for helping out on Prakith. Clearly praise enough to become a member of the sect.

“Their story gets me. Looking for their home and having people taken from them by jedi. I can kind of just connect with that and maybe that’s what they knew? I may not know much about the force, but that was my suspicion. Either that or something else, but I dare not question my master’s intentions. I know better than that.”

[member="Velda Nar-Donna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom