Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
d5r8wj8-0b03b180-0e01-490a-8719-0a3bb3a22642.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Akhuul Sautra
  • Affiliation: Akhuul Sautra
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Derumium (used as main structural parts for hyperdrive functions to create usual chemical reactions of hyperdrives)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Derumium Based Hyperdrive- functions as a hyperdrive, but requires a force user to operate in order to navigate between jumps.
  • Navigation Requirements- in order to ensure that the higher ranking androids decide where the station of Sautra Vokh navigates, force users are necessary to navigate jumps using the World Engine.
  • Power Core Double- As it lies at the heart of Sautra Vokh, it doubles as the statin's power core.
STRENGTHS
  • Ability vs. Age- despite existing since the times around the beginning of the Great Hyperspace War, it is on paar with modern Class 4 hyperdrives.
  • Longevity- due to the Derumium makeup of the technology's structure, it resists much ware and tear over the thousands of years since its construction.
  • Navigation- the machine's navigation ability is incredibly exact for its age most likely a result of its responsiveness to force wielding navigators.
  • Multipurpose- the device doubles as a power core allowing for centralized power on Sautra Vokh.
WEAKNESSES
  • Speed- moves at the slow pace of a Class 4 hyperdrive.
  • Size- it is a massive machine that makes up the core of Sautra Vokh making it a massive target.
  • Navigation Requirements- the machine requires a force user to navigate jumps.
  • Power Core Double- if taken out, all power on Sautra Vokh would be taken out and the world cannot escape any attacks.
DESCRIPTION
Before the Great Hyperspace War began, an ancient Sith Lord called Akhuul Sautra mined the world he moved his estate to from Korriban into asteroids and dust. In its place was a colossal station the size of a moon known as Sautra Vokh. At the new station's core lies the World Engine, both the hyperdrive and power core of the new Sautra Vokh. With the Sith Lords jockying for power at the time, Akhuul anticipated the others banning together if they thought he posed a threat to their power struggle. In particular, the two Sith Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadau were of his concern.

Sure enough, they were going to invade his realm and destroy all he had built at that time. In anticipation for this, Akhuul had the World Engine constructed so that Sautra Vokh could escape if this outcome came to be. The device is first and only of its kind, and has only been used as a means to keep Sautra Vokh hidden from the greater galaxy in the times of hiding during and after the Great Hyperspace War.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Hello Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

I shall be handling this submission

First and foremost this is an interesting idea however after discussion with Srina Talon Srina Talon and John Locke John Locke it has been ruled that planets do not move. At least in chaos. Zenoma being the exception and not the rule. So before anything big happens that must be understood as flat out the base line. A large asteroid was the suggested size limit to such a scale. So before we continue we will have to know what your decision is if you want to archive or rework this.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Understood.

I have yet to make a submission for what this is going towards. I was going to use this as a component for another factory sub. Something in size comparible to the Death Star in canon. Originally was a very small world. I could work it to be a moon-sized world turned into something akin to how the Death Star, or other massive stations. Could that angle work as a reworking of this?

I originally planned the submission for Sautra Vokh (where this would be located as a component) to be a factory submission rather than codex for the reasons of mechanics.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

The death star was a superweapon and anything on that scale would be considered the same. It would fall into the ruleset of used in annihilation events only. It it need to fall within the guidelines of the factory for sizes.... however factory does not handle asteroids. That is a codex sub which would use Location 5.0 template.

I will quote Srina Talon Srina Talon which John Locke John Locke agreed with
If he wants to make a "large asteroid" or some sort of astronomical location. He would use this template for the Codex, however, point blank, it cannot be classified as a world no matter how "small" it may seem.

And trying to make a world in the factory could be interpreted as trying to circumvent the codex process.

Bottomline if you want to make a station it is factory, if it is an asteroid then it is codex.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

I understand. I do not intend for it to be a planet destroying superweapon. I referenced the Death Star for more of size reference and how its movement speed would be. I'm trying to figure out the route to make something similar to Malsheem that Carnifex has, and thought this might work and just leave planet angle as lore and have it function like a giant space station. However, since I misinterpreted the rules, I am willing to do what I can within rules to make something akin to that goal be the result.

With what I now understand with the rules, would it be within the rules to say that the Sautra Vokh I will sub for rp usage is a giant space station named after the original planet that was destroyed from the mining?

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

Yes make it into a station, anything larger then 5000m's will automatically have the armament rating of "none" but the size limits have been reworked and galactic superstructures are allowed. Just the larger the structure the slower it will move and anything above the personal limit of 500m's for combat and 1000m's for civilian. Kaine's is tied to his minor faction and a civilian design.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

I made the changes in terminology where needed here in the sub. I also added its usage as a power core with the change from a planet to a station. With it being unique, and the way I classified the additional strength and weakness associated with this addition, would this addition of what it is used for be acceptable, or should I undo it?

Thank you for your patience with this so far as well. If there are any other issues with this aside from the addition (if the addition is an issue) and the categorization, do let me know and I will fix them as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom