Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working In The Market (Open To All)

Jake Sorin

J
"I dont call people my lord." He said flatly.

He thought for a moment.

"You don't want to fall off the building now, do you? You may break something... Important." The man said.

Jake stepped away from the edge.

He looked at the crowd below, nothing much out of the ordinary on this planet.

"Why do you care about the suspicious people hmm sith, the most suspicious person I had seen today was you!" He siad angrily.

[member="Astraios Blackhand"]

Akanias

A
"Would you like to take a little tumble off of the building? See if you can fly." This time his hand had found the grip of one of his disruptor pistols and he walked towards the boy as he pointed it to his face. "If I fire this weapon it'll make a hole in your face and no one will know you anymore." He said with a smirk underneath his hood.

"Maybe you'll even get to see your parents once you're dead." He did it again, an attack upon his parents simply to gain a response.

[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
Jake put his hands up immediately after the mans disruptor pistol came out and was in his face.

"I'm very sorry m-...my lord." He said with tears streaming down his face.

He may have hated living on this godforsaken planet, but he didn't want to be killed, not here.

He wanted to live, going out like this would be horrible.

Akanias

A
Astraios chuckled again, oh how he loved having power over other people, and then he turned to look at the boy, this time setting his gaze hard upon the human's own. "What do you want in this life then?" Now he was only doing this to torment the child, but it was exciting. He was learning about the psyche of a teenage human child.

An experience he had never got to experience first hand.

[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
"What do you want in this life then?" The man said.

What did he want in life? Thats somthing he didnt really want to think about.

"I want to be someone, I want to go places, I want to be happy." He said in a serious tone while staring at the man.

He slowly put his hands down

"Thats what I want to do in life."

Akanias

A
Everyone wanted to be someone. But what type of someone? It was the same for wanting to go 'places.' Everyone wanted to go some place in their life, for example he had wanted to go places too, and therefore he had found a way off of his home planet and here he was. But, how would Astraios be happy? That was something he had no recollection of ever thinking about.

"What type of someone do you want to be? A good one, a bad one, a regular human living their daily life? Eat, work, sleep, and repeat? Go to work, and back home. What places do you want to go to? Another city on this planet, or on a completely other planet?" Then he paused as he took a moment to think about his next question.

Astraios of course already knew what he wanted to ask, but he was trying to determine what the child's response would be first.

"Why do you want to be happy?"

[member="Jake Sorin"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Astraios Blackhand"], [member="Jake Sorin"]

It was in quiet footsteps a particular machine moved, it was grey-colored cloaked and hood that concealed its visage, unmarked Protectorate Defense Power Armor with simple grey robes visible from between the additional outer armor plates.

Abregado-Rae was under his protection, he was still the designated Observer and keeper of the planet, his power coming from the military presence the Protectorate has given him as well as the love the people of the planet felt towards the droid who time and time again showed that it was in his intentions to improve lives of the planet's inhabitants rather than using them to further his own goals.

Strolling one of the marketplaces of Abregado-Rae, something HK took liking to as he preferred to spend time amongst the people he promised to safeguard rather than guide himself through reports sent to the Governmental Building where his office resided, there was something that captured the droid's attention.

One of the stands stood turn over, the fruits it contained were thrown around but it seemed abandoned. HK tilted his head slightly before walking over to it, bending down the disguised droid gripped the wooden structure with his gauntlets and pulled it upwards to stand in its proper way. He would begin to gather the fruit, as much of the undamaged samples as he could find.

Meanwhile, via built-in communications the machine has sent for the nearest patrol of Iron Company soldiers, many of these patrols could be seen throughout Abregado-Rae since the droid's reign begun, they kept the place safe, little to no crime existed on the planet ever since the machine gripped the planet's government in his iron, although benevolent fist.

The soldiers marched over to the stand, droid would be seen turning to speak with them. The words they exchanged were few and brief, the soldiers pointed out something at one of the nearby buildings, shaking their heads slightly at something the droid asked. He would look to the point they highlighted, it was a security camera, utilizing his wireless connections and the access he was granted as First Baron-Observer, he reviewed the recordings of the security device.

The droid would motion to the soldiers, they saluted and nodded, moving to each side of the stand they would keep watch over it as the droid began to move silently into the crowds, his cloak fluttering behind him slightly.
Four more shapes in the same armor and cloak joined him soon enough, summoned by his communication systems, few brief words were exchanged, the Greycloaks nodded, scrambling and separating to disappear among the crowds and passer-by's of the market.

The droid has headed following the trail the pair went, he has fought Force users for milleniums, he knows a Force push when someone uses one, even from a recording.

Jake Sorin

J
"What type of someone do you want to be? A good one, a bad one, a regular human living their daily life? Eat, work, sleep, and repeat? Go to work, and back home. What places do you want to go to? Another city on this planet, or on a completely other planet?" The man said

"I want to be someone who can accomplish anything, I want to go anywhere but here I want to go off this planet area." The emo boy said.

"Why do you want to be happy?" The man said

"have you seen my life all I do is work on this God forsaken planet if I become happier and then I think I could accomplish anything unlike now."

[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom