Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work-work-work-work.

As some of you (perhaps one or two) have noticed my posting has been nonexistant over the past month or so. Though I've already apologized profusely to my Mandalorian compatriots I'd like to extend one to the factory staff I'm sure are awaiting with bated breath for my submissions (I'll take the silence as an affirmation ;D) as well as the other roleplayers who might be expecting a campaign in the future (be patient, the day is coming for a new regime). Work has me pretty busy, when I'm not at it I'm doing something mindless so I don't have to think about it. Thus, my writing has been put underneath the back-burner. Have about five days left before I leave and get ready to move into a new college with some gray hairs I'll be taking with me. Will get back to posting around that time.

Thanks all. Safe travels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom