Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work to do...

Green Jedi...! So... We've been absent ICly. That needs to change. I have a couple of ideas. But I want you lot to throw forward suggestions. Mine are:

Diplomatic missions (Enclave exclusive) with SJO, FU within CIS and whatever is mucking about in ORC. We need to make a presence ICly as more than a footnote.

Combat related thread (Sith remnant cell on planet, raiding party, attack on the Temple). If we make allies, we need to make a concerted effort to offer aid in their Doms, Invasions, or whatever they would have us for. This benefits us and them both in activity.

Force Training - Any skill Julius has Iam open to teach. Particularly lightsaber forms and combat, but even including Juyo and Aing-Tii techniques. Though the latter would likely be one-on-one over several threads, or small groups.

So lets hear it Jedi. Pitch your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom