Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wookies, Trandoshan, peace? Oh my... Hutt cartel vs GR [Hutt cartel Dominion for Trandosha]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Gotta love the waiting game. It is the weekend though and I know that he has school as well. I'm sure that [member="Solan Charr"] has a good reason for being away. Sometimes life doesn't give us much of a chance to give everyone a heads up.

But I like the resolution of the issue :) You guys are awesome :)

Alright Vinskk Revamp. If you had any doubts you should not hesitate any longer. I don't know if solan is on a break or have other RL issues. That is fine but if you want the story to progress go ahead.
My suggestion is that you can consider solans folk getting caught up with other NPC trandoshans but if you get any other idea go for it. Just make sure it wont have much impact on solan since he is not around to counter stuff. Thank you for your patience!

[member="Lady Kay"][member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Kill the Council? And here I thought that they were just being captured :p Looks like we have our work cut out for us ;)

Kay-Larr

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Well there are a couple out there trying to collect on her bounty. But ransoming her to the Republic? Oh that'll stir up trouble ;)

[member="Lady Kay"]
I'm thinking of throwing in one of my Republic characters in the mix to spice up the battle.
He's a funny guy. ;)
Maybe he can extract you, good Senator? Or try to, anyway.
[member="Sempra the Hutt"] , do I have permission?

Kay-Larr

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Oh? Seems like we could use the help. The poor Elders must be beside themselves and scared out of their wits!

[member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Lady Kay"]

the idea was yo let the pvp decide the fate of the wookie friendly council. But there is not much of that going around yet.
My guess is that we will let story decide in the end.

Bring in as many characters you like, GR or carteller. Just remember that they share post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom