Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Wookiee Reconciliation

After a bit of a struggle, the last of the termites scurried off with a few laying dead on the ground near her. It seemed like Yula had been able to fend them off without lethal force but Mathieu had cut into a few of the most aggressive ones with his lightsabre. Maybe he had been too aggressive? Too quick to resort to lethal force. It was something to ponder on, for she was obviously not all too hurt from the 'attack'. Mathieu knew that these kinds of instances could be hard to make good split-second decisions on but he figured that it was always good to be mindful of his own actions. He had seen way too many of his friends fall from the light to ever want to go down the same path as them.

Extinguishing his blade, the large Padawan looked at her with innocent eyes. "But there was fire" he thought, eyeing the dead bugs down by their feet, still glowing from the slashs of his lightsabre. "I'll try to be faster if it happens again" he replied, smiling meekly at her. Her frustration with the situation was understandable - although, he didn't expect her to snap at him, at least not considering her usual demeanour.

A chuckle escaped him as she asked if he was a healer. "I'm afraid not" he said before taking of his backpack to bring out a medkit. "I'm far better with these than I am with the force. But if you ever get a paper cut or a burn while cooking, I'm your guy" he joked before handing her the kit, standing ready to help if she needed it.

"Are you feeling alright? Can't be nice to be attacked all of a sudden."

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom