Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Won't anyone throw me a bone? - pun intended.

I'm a Sith Lord. Let's throw down sometime.
Gasp

So soon and I already found my Nemesis!

1ilesnqVIK1ufbwoco1_400.gif

So it was you!

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy IRL. Anyways, I'm inviting everyone who replied - and feels like it - to join an open thread I just created.

Just some casual character development with - hopefully - some fun comedic relief.

Very cool, thanks for sharing! I did a little bit of coding, but I never used it nor continued my classes. I probably should have, but ah well. If you need any photoshop work...I can do that decently.
Hey, glad to help!

I actually code. Still, front end is not my field of expertise - let alone BBCode!

But I guess, your google skills improve with trial and time! Xp

Will remember you if I ever need any photoshop help!

I post on my phone all the time. Coding confuses me, but I'm old so that's probably why...lol. Love the character :)
Thanks! I couldn't handle posting on a phone. Not just the coding, the spellchecking alone would fry my brain!

It's not for everyone, I agree, but markup languages (like the BBCode used here) are pretty easy to understand. The idea is that you place the text you want to format, between special annotations that the browser interprets as format. That's why there is an opening tag - telling the browser to start applying a format - and a closing tag - telling it to stop.

The only issue is that it's not something you can figure out on your own though. Either you know the tags or you don't. Previous knowledge might help, since there's an internal logic to the language, and you can derive some tags from other similar languages. Furthermore, the buttons at the top of a reply box, on this forum, certainly help a lot.

Yeah that's all gibberish to me...lol.

I don't use spellcheck or predictive text. I just type everything out on my own. So my posts are plain jane like you'd see in a real book instead of all fancy and full of visuals. But again I'm old and real books are plenty enough for me to delve into a story :)

Yeah that's all gibberish to me...lol.

I don't use spellcheck or predictive text. I just type everything out on my own. So my posts are plain jane like you'd see in a real book instead of all fancy and full of visuals. But again I'm old and real books are plenty enough for me to delve into a story :)
I get that. I'm sort of a purist as well - if you look at my posts, the only thing I add are colors to the dialogs, since it's kind of expected on the web to add some pizzazz! That, and the ocasional picture or musical theme. Xp

I'm somewhat dyslexic - or maybe just clumsy - so no matter how many times I proofread, there's usually some minor mistake that goes unnoticed.

Love reading as well, so we have that in common!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom