Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Woman with a past

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png
Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd

"Yeah, noted" He sighed in relief as the blaster was pulled away, though the Duros stayed put, merely turning regard the hunter with a frightened but cooperative look.

"Any idea where those two were heading without the records?"

"tell me more about the Zabrak as well, any idea of where he was chasing off to, or who he was?"

"Guy's bad news, I can tell you that much..."
The Duros sat down at the workbench, shaking his head.

"Call's himself "The Drake" or some chit. His men are nasty cutthroat types and their ship comes in pocked with blaster scoring, but loaded with goods every time. Started popping up here a few months ago. He pays, I look the other way, keep my head low, it was supposed to be simple"

"But I guess nothing ever is on Terminus..."

He grit his teeth at the memory, just barely working up the courage to recount what he'd seen.

"You're a Jedi or something, so you know about that 'Dathomiri Magic' chit right? I didn't believe in any of it till three days ago. We... heard things, coming from the inside of that ghost ship. Things that didn't sound like people- not... not anymore"

"I dunno about you? But I'm leaving this rock soon as we're done here. I want no part in that. He told us not to ask questions or we'd join "them"
He swallowed.

"Something about that Mandalorian got him to pack up and leave, same night she appeared. Said something about a Mandalorian clan... Mereel, I think? didn't want them to know. Chit, I wish I Didn't. What little I do, tells me that you and your Mando should've stayed home"

p1UD36K.png

Equipment: Lightsaber, Echani sword, 2x blaster pistols, 1x blaster rifle
Outfit: Casual
Tag: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Cedwyn understood that sometimes it was nice to look the other way or that it would help you with business to turn a blind eye to obvious criminal activity. Either due to the fact it paid better or simply because it was an act that would save your life from a psycho who would flipped from being refused what they sought. He nodded his head sympathetically with the Duros and didn't cast any judgements on what he did to survive.

The mention of being a Jedi, it was something he should have corrected but it was too messy, too confusing for the layman to get into. Especially since neither of them were seeking a lecture on what was and wasn't a Jedi. Leaving that aside, the mention of Dathomirian Magick had Cedwyn curious, he had heard of such things but never studied it much and wasn't sure what it could and couldn't do. The ship being filled of the undead, that could be Dathomirian or it could be Sith Magick, which was something else that was Dark Side aligned and could cause living corpses like this.

Scratching his cheek in thought, "Clan Mereel? Hmmm, no mention of a clan Vizsla?" Cedwyn asked, he was hunting a Clan Vizsla from what his chip had stated but he knew Mandalorian clans sometimes worked in similar circles so this clan Mereel could still be linked. "You best get going if you wish to leave. Like I said, nothing you told me leaves us." Cedwyn promised as he still didn't really have a location of where to head next now since the Duros hadn't a clue where they were heading once leaving here.

Clxe04R.png

"Vizsla...?" He winced at the strangeness of the name.

"Can't say it rings a bell. Your mando was pretty tight lipped, outside the occasional Twi'leki sign between questions"

The duros stifled an anxious chuckle at the mandalorian's antics as he stood, still thinking about that night and Drake's potential return.

Return?

"Hey- before I leave- I just had an idea... The droid. I'm not gonna need 'em where I'm going. You could pick through his memory once the Anti-virus is through, or you might be able to get yourself a copy of the mando's virus too. If it works the way I think it does, it might flag Drake's ship when he comes back, or maybe even your mando. Hell, even this 'Clan Mereel' or 'Vizsla' of their's"

He wasn't entirely sure that the Pseudo-Jedi would keep is word, but if they could kill Drake somehow, maybe it wouldn't matter. So with that little reassurance, he walked away to look for his welder and leave Terminus for good.

p1UD36K.png

The target was Twi'lek so hearing that she was using the signs of that species was a positive result. He nodded his head, "thanks for answering my questions." Cedwyn stated as he then looked to the droid, the idea of having to use the droid for information on what he was needing to go next was not the most reassuring. He wasn't exactly super interested in working with droids, they were harder for him to understand than organics, they were less expressive and held no body language really.

"Appreciate it." He hoped that there would be something to use from the droid, he watched the Duros leave and head off in search of his welder. It was clear the guy was planning to leave the system. Wise move but Cedwyn was determine to liberate this area from the wrath of whoever this Drake was. If it meant that he could claim the reward of this bounty. "Well, hopefully you will have something for me droid." Cedwyn mentioned to the droid, though it was odd, the droid would wake from the anti-virus to find it had no owner, no boss to report to.

Tapping his foot, waited as his mind whirled with ideas of what to do.

Clxe04R.png

Silence slowly emptied the space which tension had filled, almost unnatural for what was once a small but bustling corner of the old spaceport. Yet, with no pirates to speak of yet, it could pass for peaceful.

The anti-virus continued to purge harmful code all the while, steadily repairing the droid until...

"Oh dear, I seem to be blind"

The an electric voice lamented as the droid twitched, glancing from side to side helplessly. On screen, a reboot protocol was checking the droid's vital functions, quickly reactivating various functions.

"Oh! scratch that, I can see again" He said gleefully, turning towards the ashen haired man as he sat up.

"Hm? Forgive me, I was expecting someone else. Hello! I am H2-00, Human-cyber relations and cyber management, pleased to meet you! Unfortunately, our docking ring is closed for maintenance, but if you leave us your contact information, we can inform you of our new business hours as they become available. Thank you, come again!"
p1UD36K.png

The droid rebooted and began to speak, the droid exclaimed that it couldn't see before a moment past and it could once more. Cedwyn looked at the droid and shook his head, "your former master has abandoned the docking bay, so doubt that it will be any good to leave my information here." Cedwyn stated in a cool tone as he did not waste time with getting to the point here.

"Your systems were compromised and I need you to track this pirate Drake, as well as a Mandalorian vessel or this Mandalorian if you have any recollection of who this might be." Cedwyn activated his bounty chip once more to reveal the look of Tae'l. Hoping that this droid would prove to be of some use to him with all this. "After that, seems like this docking station might be yours now since your Master left, or you could join me." Cedwyn stated, having a droid giving a hand in looking after his student would be helpful since an extra set of eyes would not be remissed.

Cedwyn stood waiting to see what this droid might in terms of memory for what he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom