Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Wolf between worlds

Untitled920_20231011091927.png
Objective: Interrogation
Tags: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast
Gear: in bio

Wearing: this but with her hat

Untitled938_20231026121044.png
Annika had been succeful in her mission with Diodoros Diodoros and as agreed, she had access to the beast that they had captured until she handed the corpse over to the trophy hunter. She owed the guy so many drinks for what he did, she liked him, he was cool.

But now was a time to focus, her mistress Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast was also in attendance, for curiosity, for teaching, who knew? She looked at the beautiful witch and tried to wonder what she was thinking about it all. In front of them was the wolf, his name was Rasteghad and he was wounded, healing, but wounded and he lay their exhausted from his ordeal. His pain would end soon, how soon depended on his cooperation.

"Wakey Wakey Rasteghad!" she called, banging on his cage to stir him. He opened his eyes and watched her, Annika could feel his anger, sadness and loneliness all mixed into one. She looked at Astrid and continued. "I told you once you were feeling a little better we would talk, so here I am. You are going to tell me what I want... that's it. I know enough about your species that you don't consider death an end, so I would try and scare you by threatening your life, you are going to die, and return to you ancestors or whatever it is that happened.

However, how quickly you die, and the manner of it, that is down to you. Understand?"

In an ideal world, the dog did what he was told, Annika fed him some herbs, and the wolf simply drifted of to sleep, Annika didn't need or want him to suffer, but she did need answers.

The giant wolf bared its teeth at her, was it still hoping for some other escape?

Tags: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire
Wearing: this

Astrid walked up to Annika Armored men in masks on either side of her as she sat down on a chair a mindcontrolled servant brought to her close to the lothal wolf's cage as she looked at the beast. The wolf met her gaze as they locked eyes before Annika spoke Annika was still innocent to a degree "Rasteghad let Me make this clear" Astrid said as the wolf looked at her bearing his teeth and he began to growl "You so much as dent that cage or attempt to leave its confines you will die painfully. With every fiber of your being feeling like it's being dipped in bubbling acid and that pain will last for what feels like eternity and none of us besides you will be the worse for wear" she said coldly seriously.

As rasteghad looked into Astrid eyes And she looked back rasteghad began to howl in pain as Astrid glared at him as she used deadly sight on the wolf as his body jerked and twisted In pain. Before Astrid stopped and rasteghad looked at her while laying on the bottom of his cage. Astrid looked at him "now you know I'm not lying your gonna answer her questions or when you die, I'll use your soul to make a nightsister talisman of transformation you will never see your ancestors again" she said coldly.

Untitled920_20231011091927.png

The once proud creature now cowered from Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast as the pain subsided and looked back at Annika, trying to work out its escape plan, only to realise there was none. Annika grinned as she felt his hope beginning to fade and she gave a knowing nod.

"OK then, now we are acquainted, this is what I want to know." a portal opened a couple of meters behind her, inky black and perfectly circular, in it could vaguely be seen twinkling of stars. The wolf's ears pricked up and his tailed wagged as he had a moment of puzzled recognition before Annika allowed the doorway to close again. "Hmm, it seems like you know what that is? So, if I step through that portal I appear in a strange place that I have read might be the world between worlds. Any thoughts?"

The lupine nodded "You already know what it is, it's a place between places, it is mostly accessed by ancient doorways, but these are usually fixed" his eyebrow raised, wondering what she actually wanted to know. Annika felt the query in his emotions without him asking it.

"Well, is it safe? What else is in there, who is the lethan woman I keep seeing in there?" His head twisted in increased curiosity at her question, he could answer the first but the woman was not something he had anticipated.

Wearing: this

Astrid Sat there watching Annika discuss the world between worlds which peaked Astrids attention internally but her expression didn't change. At all as she continued to listen and watch knowing that annika might pick up on astrids interest the nightsister shifted her thoughts as she stood up. "Annika I believe now is a good learning lesson for a force power or two" Astrid said as she walked long ways around the cage looking at annika then to the wolf then back to annika.

"I can teach you the same power I used on our friend here just moments before which caused him pain but I must warn you it has a wide area and doesn't discriminate friend from foe deadly sight lives up to its name though" she Said as she stopped walking beside annika. "I could also teach you to fully read the minds of others look through their memories figure out what they know by accurately reading their mind fully this will be harder on those of stronger wills or other force sensitives however" she stated standing next to annika.

9bUzLze.png
0SuWIN0.png

Annika could feel the older woman watching her and could feel her curiosity in the force, she looked over to her before she even began to speak. The idea of being able to inflict pain with just a thought was very interesting, but reading minds would be exquisite.

The wolf looked back at Annika "Its safe if you respect it, you are Sith, by your very nature you will not respect it, the world between worlds will not allow this. As to the lethan woman.... " the wolf gave a sort of shrug and Annika put her fingers to her chin.

"I think I agree with that lesson, I would like to see what this cryptic beast is really thinking, where do I begin?" she could feel the power of the witch next to her and glanced at her figure in the suit. "You are wearing that suit by the way" she said in a complementary manner to her teacher as she waited for her next instruction. The wolf looked at them with baited breath as it prepared itself to be a learning aid.

Annika felt a strange feeling and the hairs on her arms prickled, not unlike the way her boyfriend made her feel different. "Why does it's fear make me feel good? No, that's not the right word, hmmm." she both asked and wondered at the same time.
0SuWIN0.png

Wearing:
this

Astrid listened to the wolf speak "respect can be taught with anything" she said coldly towards the wolf before turning her attention towards Annika "focus your mind there is someone in front of you who would rip your throat out if Given the chance" Astrid snapped sternly at annika. Astrids eyes became serious as she stared down her apprentice the air became literally more electrified and the people Astrid came with scurried away "touch his mind probe it for weaknesses then force your way in it won't be like reading surface thoughts or sensing emotions truly read his mind like an open book let his memories play out like a holovid before you as you search for the memories you need" she explained seriously as she looked at annika.

9bUzLze.png
0SuWIN0.png
someone in front of you who would rip your throat out if Given the chance

"You or the wo...." she stopped herself and gave a politely obedient nod to her mistress as she turned back to the wolf. The grin on the wolf's face implied that he agreed with Astrid's assessment, Annika scowled at him, making eyecontact and trying to draw him in. "This would be easier if you were a humanoid boy, but you aren't, so I will work with what I have." she focused on his feelings for his situation, his feelings for the room they were in, for the women who stared him down. She combed his surface thoughts carefully, looking for strands.

Astrid would see her brow furrow as she concentrated hard but it was like wading through treacle, the wolf was strong, but everyone had a weakness. What is yours? She thought to herself, finding her mind wandering to probe her own weakness, was it her sister, her boyfriend perhaps?

Her eyes snapped open and she glared "NO!" she snapped, "This goes one way!" the spite in her mind from the attempted probe made her push hard, aggressively, the dog's reaction became more fearful as it felt her surging strength at her.

"A puppy... lost at a young... no, taken at a young age, you sought him out... where did you go?" in her mind she saw a black portal in front of her and she padded on all fours towards it. Everything smelled vibrant and the winds of lothal whipped around. "You thought you could use the world between worlds to find him... show me!" a few second flashed before Annika and she dropped to her knee with the exersion. The wolf also fainted, its mind burnt from both its defense and the stripping of its memories. She looked up at Astrid.

"I think I saw its memories."

0SuWIN0.png

Wearing:
this

Astrid watched her apprentice she also sensed the exchange watching and listening the witch probed the edges of annikas and the wolf's mind saw what Annika saw what was in the wolf's mind. Annika was a novice in this power she was brute forcing it but she was getting knowledge from the wolf memories. Astrid was actually impressed that annika had gotten this far on her first try let alone against a force sensitive foe who was aware of the attempt and was resisting.

As the probe ended Astrid looked at annika "You did yes but you also burnt out his brain in the process you need further practice before you use it on other foes" she said. As she walked up to the wolf's body she whispered a few words and green ichor streamed out of astrids hand and into the wolf's head as it repaired the wolf's mind several moments would go by before Astrid would stop standing up she used force lightning as she did so. The wolf lurched back to life as it looked at the two women then to Astrid who looked the wolf in the eyes. "Annika your gonna try again and again until you get all the knowledge you seek or until you get used to mind probing without burning people's brains out" she sad standing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom