Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Within that little garden of tranquility...

Once there was nothing but anger and hatred for everything..Almost everything, one thing Samara seemed to adore was plants, flowers especially. And it would be within a new nonpadded room that a young woman had built her own little garden, a place where she could try to find peace while reflecting in deep thought about not only herself but on the power that brought her down this hard road, in Samara's mind she figured this to be the force. A thing she had only ever thought of as a tool, now realizing it to be so much more.

Thanks to good behavior, the young ex-agent was able to get some special items. Things such as the plants along with a little audio device that played calming rain sounds, all helped her relax, the nightmares had stopped even though she still felt him there. It was hard not to, the sensation behind her eyes lingering even if she focused her mind. Unknowing of the familiar face that was visiting her today, Samara kept in deep meditation, much more refined compared to last time when she found it hard to focus at all.

Everything was silent, Samara focused on the plants around her as they helped turn the once cracked shell into a gem that needed polishing. It felt so strange to channel a new force, one that thrived off of life rather than destroying it. Throughout her lengthy sessions of deep meditation over these few days, it was noticeable that the dark tendrils around her eyes started to be pushed back in favor of healthy-looking skin. The room was filled with grey energy only thanks to the pure dark side cells within her body, otherwise, it would have been a warmth of light instead.

Samara had also been making great strides to keep herself healthy, eating the food, drinking the water, and doing what workouts she could do with a missing arm. Within this process, she had fully embraced that once small side that craved life, her mood and body starting to bloom thanks to it.

All within that little garden of tranquility...

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris had, for the most part, wanted to give Samara some space to find herself. She didn't know how all of this worked, how she was supposed to help the former Sith find a path different from what she'd been created for. Iris had been the one to take her arm, drag her here. Lock her up. There had to be some resentment there, right? Iris would feel that if the roles were reversed.

And yet, Sam had asked for her help. And when she heard of Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el 's visit and what happened, she stopped just staying away. It took a little longer than she'd like to untangle herself from the work she'd gotten into, but she arrived. Finally.

Pizza box in hand she took a seat quietly beside the woman, looking around at the garden in some surprise.

"You've come a long way, Sam. Heard you like pizza."

Samara Samara

Concentration had been broken, by both voice and smell. The young woman's eyes open and glance towards a very familiar voice... And very appealing smell as well.

"Oh? I didn't know you and Jasper knew one another, speaking of him... If you see him again be sure to tell him I said sorry, I think I passed out during his visit. All I remember is that my father showed up, I resisted my fear but it took its toll on me. Even this meditation wears me down, but much like muscle you break it down to reform it and shape it to be stronger eh?"

Samara stands up, stretching for a moment.

"Pizza you say? Jasper brought some a few days ago, it was very good!"

The pizza box is plucked from the Jedi's hands as Samara placed it over on the table, she of course opens it and takes a slice.

"I suppose I have made progress, but again I feel my very body rejecting it. My guess is that it has something to do with a ritual, when I was born, father had given me a boost in my potential with the dark side. To me it just always feels normal to use darkness, whenever the lightning coils from my fingertips it just felt... Normal? But now when I do it I can feel differences, slowly I think I am becoming attuned to both? I have no idea, but I swear I feel some unseen pull that leads me down this path."

There were no hints of resentment within the young woman's tone, Samara was either amazing at acting or she truly did move on.

"So, what brings you here? Just a checkup on me or something?"

She takes a bite of the pizza, the gooey cheese was always her favorite part for sure.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I know a good number of the Jedi here, actually." It felt like she just about everyone, for some reason or another. She took her own slice, taking a bite as she found a place to jsut sit and relax. Let the colors of the plants wash over her. Enjoy the peace they brought. Plant life was simple, pure. Their colors weren't like people or animals. Nothing complex, no emotion. Just the brightness of life.

"A check up, of sorts yeah. I'm glad to see you're eating now. I mean, look at you. Tending a garden too! It's really good to see."

Samara Samara

"I have always enjoyed plants, flowers are my favorite of course. My time away from Malsheem allowed me to see some new colors other than just the metal I was used to, though one thing on Malsheem that I miss for sure is this handy robot. You stand in the center of this machine and it scans your whole body, within a moment I had been crafted clothes that fit me perfectly! It was also interesting to look at the odd creatures that were preserved and or sleeping in vats, some looked rather gross if I must be honest."

Being as hungry as she was, the whole slice was already gone, so she grabs another.

"Stories aside, I welcome the checkup. And the food of course, what workouts I can do have been demanding more food!"

Gleefully she takes a bite out of the new slice, a splotch of sauce dripping down and landing on her pant leg.

"Well shi-"

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

A robot to dress her perfectly?

Iris snickered a little, nodding. That really was handy. Growing up, it'd probably of been super handy for her color absorbed mind. "Work outs, huh? Not too sure on the rules of it all, but we should work out together some time. Especially once you get out." When? Given how Samara seemed, maybe sooner than one might think. Hopefully, for her sake. No one deserved to be caged forever.

Especially when they didn't have a choice. Grant it, Samara had some choice in what she did. Not everything, but enough to ask for help. And that's what mattered.

She blinked, glancing towards the drop. And laughed.

"Well, good thing they got laundry here, huh?"

Samara Samara

She gives Iris an "Mhmmm" while nodding her head to confirm before standing up from the chair.

"Of course of course! I like to keep myself toned! A warrior no matter who they serve has to keep a healthy body as well as mind right?"

Sam lifts her simple black shirt up just a bit, showing off the abs that she was very proud of with a smile.

"Mm.. When I get out... I must be honest it hasn't crossed my mind yet, well... It did on the first day, now it has been weeks and my focus has been on my meditation and workouts actually. I give care to the plants and in return they help me with my meditation, it is a whole cycle of health."

She sits back down, taking a napkin to her pant leg to try and clean up some of her mess.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Plants are truly peaceful. No emotion, no higher thought or ambition. Just.. Existing. It's always calming to be around them. .. Most of the time." Drengir were one of the few exceptions to that thought. The most basic of plants, perhaps. Like these, here. "Have you thought about what you want to do at all? When you are let out. It might be worth thinking about now."

Samara Samara

Now we moved on to a serious topic, well... What did she want to do now?

"This has been on my mind at times, but again I really haven't focused on when my time here will end. To answer this question as serious as I can, I think I will follow the path you and Master Yenna walk. I was born a warrior, molded into a fighter by heart. I could follow this feeling, the force guided me to focus on my meditation. Surely I can do some level of good right? Mm.. I wish"

It was hard for her to say, her very body wanting to recoil at the thought of speaking the words, yet she uses what she has been studying to shove the feeling down.

"I admire the resolve and focus you had demonstrated during our duel, I wish to walk the path of the Jedi. Shed my selfishness to save others from suffering a nightmare akin to what I felt."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris blinked, in genuine surprise. And a smile took over shortly after. It wasn't at all what she expected, but it filled her with joy none the less. She nodded, taking another bite of her own pizza in the process.

"You'll do great, Sam. I've no doubt."

Samara Samara

She raises a brow, chuckling a little.

"Oh you think so? I will have a lot to go through... But as I say, through strife we gain strength. I want to be tested, broken down like muscle and strengthen from it."

Sam gives a playful punch into Iris' shoulder, laughter afterward.

"I know that might sound wrong, but I believe in myself now! A strong mind is needed in order to protect what we care about, not in a sense that I must be emotionless. No matter who we are, Sith, Jedi... Just because we fight doesn't mean we don't have our own fragile hearts. A lesson I had learned thanks to you actually, I used to think my heart was steel."

She munches down another slice, raising her finger for a moment until she finishes.

"It is fine to feel emotion, but now I understand we must learn to control our emotions as to not.. Well go crazy."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris didn't even flinch as the fist connected with her shoulder. Just smiled. Nodded. Laughed. "Really? I taught you that?" Her laughter died down as she looked over towards one of the flowers, the smile similarly lessening.

"Up until a couple years ago, I don't think I really had a heart. The Force it's.. All colors. For me, I mean."

Samara Samara

The comment about having no heart concerned Sam, though for now she wouldn't prod on the matter, simply keeping it as a mental note.

"How would I describe it... A humbling? That is what you gave me, it took some time to recognize it as such though. For a while I was so frustrated and bitter that I had lost, but you and Yenna helped me."

Her eyes spot Iris gazing at the flowers.

"Would you like some of the flowers? I can get you good cuts if you want."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I'm glad it helped, Sam."

That's all she could think to say about it, really. She wasn't sure if Samara actually needed a humbling or such, that wasn't what her intention was. Survival, protecting her friend. Their friend? Maybe their friend. Tayl seemed to think they were friends before it happened. She nodded at the offer. Yeah. A flower would be nice. But she paused as she watched them.

"Do you want to see Tayl again?"

Samara Samara

As she takes a safe clipping from a jade rose, Samara ponders on the question that was asked. Still thinking about it as the flower was handed over, what had happened at the tower was... Well, it changed how she looked at life.

"I still remember that whole exchange rather vividly.. Ahem, well I hope they recover. It wasn't my intent to almost kill them, but I guess we tend to forget just how deadly electricity can be. I will see them again one day, for now, I need to work on myself.. I have a long and hard path ahead of me."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"They've been recovering quite well, actually. If that helps to hear."

Iris took the flower, looking it over for the moment. Smiling, just a little. Regardless, it was good to hear that's was Samara's plan. Taking care of herself, learning herself. Iris was still figuring out that importance herself.

"It will be hard at first. But it will get easier."

Samara Samara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom