Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Samara

TbUHew8.png
Samara

MusicWIP
AliasesSamara
Class(es)WIP
AssignmentWIP
Distinct featuresWIP
BirthplaceMalsheem
Age21
Personality TraitsMeditative, Tries to be better than her past
Education TraitsFlashtrained in many basic subjects
Lifestyle TraitsHard work gives good results
Rank(s)Padawan
Faction(s)Galactic Alliance
SpeciesStrand-cast Human/Arkanian
LanguagesBasic, Binary
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveYes
Character AlignmentWIP
Height5'6
WeightToned
OG template design: Konrad Harrsk

• GAPostBreaker.png

HISTORY
    Born within the depths of Malsheem and hand-picked by the dark lord Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex himself, Samara had a rough but promising start in their newly granted life. Being taught the idea that all besides her dark lord were under her, and that power was her right so long as she embraced the Darkside. Utilizing a ritual that can shake the very force around the galaxy, dark tendrils coiled down the arm of the tyrant, her father. And as they made contact with Samara's skin she felt rapturous pain, her very cells being corrupted into pure darkness. With his own words claiming that she was so much more, it set a deep seeded pride within the young Sith. The training and arts of the Sith simply clicked with the girl, allowing her to fully take on the role of an apprentice under the dark lord, he who hates life. This arrogance continued, overtaking her mind like a cancer. It would only be a chain of events set off by the simple order "Investigate Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer " that would change the agent's life forever. Samara did as told, following the breadcrumbs of her target, soon finding themself deep in level 1313. Fate is a funny thing, it is what brought Samara and Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla together that day, the two quickly finding topics of interest to speak about and even having a friendly spar as a sign of respect. And it would be meeting Tayl that set off the rest of the cards, the job of helping Tayl get her mother Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla back had led to the meeting of a Jedi named Iris Arani Iris Arani . Once everything was said and done and Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer was dead, the tower had been deathly silent, enough that Samara showed her true self. Looking through data she had found many interesting things of note, but to her, the most interesting of all was the fact that there existed slips in living reality that allowed a living being to step into the nether. Her studious peeking into what all Apollyon had in the data vault had been interrupted by both Tayl and Iris, the Jedi had been getting an off feeling about Samara and wanted to check the tower once again. Now that her web of lies had been exposed, the Jedi wanted the Sith to surrender peacefully. This request was met with rage, in the end, Tayl was horribly wounded and Iris knocked out the Sith agent. Taking them as a prisoner to be detained and perhaps saved from the darkness that had taken a strong grip on the girl. ....... WIP

• snG0gyP.png
    WIP
    52.png
    WIP
    aYVBQdT.png
    WIP
    pNg7DCO.png
    WIP
    52.png
    WIP

• exnrEZr.png

GAPostBreaker.png

A chance to bloom.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo nec ultrices. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer vitae justo. Ut eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. Ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis. Pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu. In fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt. Hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque. Phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies. Sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae.

GAPostBreaker.png

TBD

GAPostBreaker.png

TBD

GAPostBreaker.png

TBD

GAPostBreaker.png

• GAPostBreaker.png

Name
    Description
    Might have cut my arm off, but still a good person.. No I will not elaborate.​
    Consider him my father, it is painful to think that one day I might have to do something I don't want to...​
    Pizza time!​
    She healed my eye and helped me quell my rage, a good woman who is dear to me... Just mind the whiskey around her!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom