Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

... With Love (Hutt Cartel only)

"This is Captain Naganta of the Spectral Dawn to Brahka station control. We've made a safe reversion and are moving towards the appropriate lane designated."

Betna set the commlink down and sat back in his chair. He'd only transmitted a verbal response to the control station's message rather than a visual one, which was normal in space traffic control with most mundane transmissions. No need to clutter up an already cluttered workspace. Toss in an off the shelf voice modulator to make his voice seem like the real Captain Naganta and it was impossible for anyone to truly figure out it was the same man who had appeared within the White Palace mere days before.

The ship was a legitimate vessel that frequented the area, hauling metal and materials back and forth to the shipyards at Brahka. It was a civilian vessel and lightly armed even then. The hold was filled with the appropriate shipments scheduled for today's delivery and as far as anyone was concerned or cared, nothing was amiss. The fact that the small, civilian crew was currently locked away in a cell far from anyone to notice or unlock the doors was besides the point. Capturing them had been simple and easy. A few heavily armed men aiming weapons tended to make even the toughest sailor reevaluate their bravado. They'd turned cooperative very quickly, the captain even giving Betna enough recordings of his voice for the mechanical modulator to build a dictionary of terms and phrases with relative ease. Everything was going according to plan, they just had to play it safe and hope for the best.

"Chronometer says we've got about an hour to prep," he told the other warriors he'd hand picked for this job. There were four commandos, himself included, on this raid. No more, no less. A fireteam was all that was needed and a fireteam was what he had. "So I suggest that everyone takes a last look at their equipment. Ret'lini. Just in case. Once this thing starts, we're not going to have a chance to come back for anything you left behind."

MANDOS:
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Elijah Rekali"]

CARTEL (Those who signed up earlier. I'll add others who join in after.):
[member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Bsssk"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Thread Parameters:
The thread is between the Mando fireteam listed and the Cartel. Anyone who is Cartel can join in on the Cartel side of things. The only Mandos are those on the fire team. If in doubt, ask. Play nice, have fun, write well. Anyone has any concerns speak to myself or sempra, please.

Gear: In Signature | Rifle | Grenade Launcher | IFD | Anti-Security Blade | Field Security Overloader | EMP Disruptor | 2x Door Breaking Charges | 2x EMP Grenades | 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs | 2x Dampener Aerosol Grenades
Objective: Kill where We Please, Take what We Want, and Give nothing Back
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Elijah Rekali"]
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | @Hutt Cartel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6zS6p8-1u0​

Alright all green and good to go. Armor was primed and ready for this mission, cleaned up and with the mythosaur on the left shoulder and the dragon on the right. Powercells were in order, active camo worked fine, and HUD systems were green and working perfectly. Swords were polished and sharpened to a razor’s edge sitting in their scabbard. Mace was still functional, as it always was. Simple and effective as could be, Taak’Shukur never disappointed.

Rifle was cleaned and primed with Viper-2 Grenade Launcher strapped to the bottom rail. Pistols still loaded and in holsters. And an abundance of Wrist weapons were loaded and good to go. Two Ion Beamers, Charric, and Cryoban Gun loaded up. Lightsaber as back up was on the back of my belt as always, though I couldn’t rightly remember the last time I had used it. Oh… Vendexa. Death’s Hand. That was the last time. That was probably the reason it was the last time I used it.

I continued sitting there, looking at power cells and magazines filled with ammunition. Every third in the 12.7mm were High Explosive Baradium rounds. Six grenades in the belt, two of each EMP, Flash Bangs, and Dampener grenades, with five anti-personnel grenades loaded into the Viper Two. Plenty of options, plenty of pain to dish out if I needed to.

I opened up one of the pockets on my side, digging through, making sure everything I might need was in there. I had an Anti-Security Blade for breaking open doors, Field Security Overloader for getting around electronic locks and code cylinder readers, and an EMP Disruptor Stylus for disabling security holocams for a short time. Everything I needed to get through and around security without notice. An Individual Field Disruptor for getting through security shields the Hutts might have up hung on my belt, and a pair of door-breaking charges rested in a pouch on my back, just in case we needed to get through a heavy blast door. Loaded up and gunning as they say.

I’m all green and good to go Betna.

Allies: Vode, [member=Draco Vereen]. [member=Arrbi Betna], [member=Elijah Rekali]
Enemies: Cartel
Objective: Steal
Gear:
- Beskar'gam (see in bio)
- Two flashbangs
- Two thermal detonator
- Bloodstripe cannon w/ ionite shells, anti-blaster shells, and regular shells
- Two WESTAR 34 pistols
- Fett-Kal Knife
- Anti-security blade
- Field Security Overloader

One thing that Vilaz has never done in his career was to actually be part of a heist. He was a Warrior, a Bounty Hunter, and a Mercenary but never a thief. Now stealing from anyone was probably the most easiest thing a Mandalorian could by using their skills taught to them by various Mandalorian mentors. Though, stealing from an organization couldn't be done with just two hands. Multiple hands from other individuals were needed when devising and executing a heist on any organization. It didn't matter if it was the most powerful or weakest faction in the Galaxy. A plan was always needed when doing things like this. Without a plan, there would only be confusion which would lead to chaos and would, ultimately, lead to failure. And failure was something that he and his fellow squad mates weren't seeking. They sought to send a clear message, and that was to show the Galaxy how strong the Mandalorians are in few, little numbers.

The Field Marshal was already ready before hijacking the ship with his fellow Warriors, and Vilaz made sure that he was ready for this specific task. From being debriefed from Arrbi, the composer of the heist, he made sure that he was ready for both infiltration and close quarters combat since it was all going to be staged on one particular shipyard within shipyard. There was no need to return back to his quarters and retrieve and item for this mission, not that he thought so anyways.

The Mandalorian just stood there and had his back against the wall while spinning a pistol on his right index finger. "I'm all set and ready, Betna. Question is if Elijah is ready yet," he answered back to the Field Marshal. He knew Arrbi and Draco well, but he had yet to know Elijah. Vilaz heard of the input Elijah put in the meeting of the Clans in the Mandal Motors Hall that was clear and logical than some of the attenders at the meeting. He continued to do what he was currently doing until Betna had signaled them that it was time to commence stage of the mission.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Spectral Dawn [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]- approaching Brahka[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: You Keep What You Kill.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Draco Vereen"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | Hutt Cartel[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Brahka was an anomaly. About four other shipyards in the whole Galaxy could be equaled to Kuat Drive Yards; them being Fondor, Bilbringi, Dac and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]apparently[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] Brahka. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Hutt Cartel had always been loaded with cash, earnings from drugs, prostitution, assassinations, holosmut and everything in between gave ‘em enough credits to do whatever the feth they wanted in their squadron of the Galaxy. But today the Mandalorians came knocking… and ya know what they say when dem folks are coming in hot. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And if ya don’t? Count yourself lucky.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Born ready, bub.” Elijah would reply. He was currently in the progress of cleaning his shotgun, can’t ever go wrong with a good ol’ fashion shotgun to the face, in his opinion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Question is, are the Hutts ready?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The plan was fairly simple, but the best plans usually were. He knew of Betna, Munin and Vereen - solid people, had a good head on them and weren’t too afraid to get their hands dirty. Especially Vereen, dude had a multi-million corporation that spanned the Galaxy and he still took out time to help his vod out when he could.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]That’s called commitment.[/SIZE]

Objective: Covert insertion
Allies: [member="Elijah Rekali"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Bsssk"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"]
Gear:

With everyone ready, it was a simple matter to move forward with the plan. He let the sole droid on board take over the helm and the altered comms and rechecked his own gear once more. Sure, he'd made certain he had everything, but you never knew. Something could have come loose and fallen off. Thankfully, nothing had.

A casual wave to the bridge's door would easily communicate to his band of merry troublemakers that it was time to head down into the belly of the ship. They wouldn't be docking for this mission. That wasn't necessary and was a quick way to get themselves found out and penned in. Instead, it would come down to a lot of finesse and a proverbial mallet between the eyes of the Cartel to get on board the shipyards.

"We'll stage down in the cargo bay," he said as he moved into the corridor and suited action to word by heading in the appropriate direction. "Gives us a chance to give our mechanical buddy a once over; make sure he's in top condition."

From there, it was an easy matter to navigate his way on the small ship to the cargo bay and the rather large machine taking it up. Sure, it was a device mainly used for mining and deep space asteroid burrowing, but who could pass up using it on such a large, stationary, orbital target?

Gear: In Signature | Rifle | Grenade Launcher | IFD | Anti-Security Blade | Field Security Overloader | EMP Disruptor | 2x Door Breaking Charges | 2x EMP Grenades | 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs | 2x Dampener Aerosol Grenades
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Elijah Rekali"]
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | @Hutt Cartel

Time to stage the heist of a life time with nothing but four Mandalorian badasses and a chip on our shoulders. Today was gonna be a good day. “Right, giving him a once over now.” I said over the private comm-channel. Slipping the helmet over my face the lights on the inside flicked on as it sealed and the HUD came to life. I opted for a variant of the iconic T-Visor, but it was still pretty obviously Mandalorian in nature.

Running over the little ship, I plugged into the diagnostics as they poured through the vehicle checking every little connection of wire and circuit board to ensure the ship ran smoothly. The Drill on its nose cycled once without a test fire and the repulsors and thrusters turned green on the diagnostics board. The four small seats positioned around the interior with the five point safety harnesses and crash webbing freshly installed. Painted on the side was a salt shaker and the words written in Mandalorian “Hutts Bane” for that personal touch.

In the end it made a nice fancy way to bore through starship hulls in a matter of seconds. In the past these bad boys had been used on warships and it hadn’t taken more than a few breaths to tear into or through a ship for that matter. The Hutts wouldn’t like this one bit. “He seems to be running fine to me.” but then again, I wasn't really a pilot.

Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Arrbi Betna"], [member="Elijah Rekali"]
Enemies: Hutt Cartel
Objective: Kill, Steal, Pillage, and Loot
Gear: First Post

Once Arrbi gave the cue to him and his other fellow Warriors, the Field Marshal stopped swirling his pistol on his right index finger, put it in the empty holster on his right side, and took his traditional Mandalorian helmet from his belt and concealed his head with it. He became the third one to leave the cockpit with Arrbi and Draco in front of him, and Elijah behind him taking the rear. Hearing the words from the Head of Clan it was known that they were heading to the cargo bay of the Spectral Dawn which stored a mighty drill that was mainly used for mining purposes.

It'd be very interesting to see this machine be used for making a huge hole into the shipyard stationing over Brahka. With the actions they were doing it would promise the four commandos a huge bounty on their heads which would be announced on the Bounty Board for Hunters new meat to hunt. They could do that, but a head would be sent to the Hutts in response.

"These di'kuts might put bounties on our heads, but I gotta say that I don't give a single damn if they do. I've always wanted big bucks on me," the Redneck said to his comrades as they continued walking through the corridors to the hangar bay of the hijacked ship.

Hira Mitsae

[SIZE=10.6667px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] Spectral Dawn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies: Hutt Cartel[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: Make A Name[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Eli wasn’t a mechanic or a pilot, so instead he simply followed the crew and leaned against the doorpost - letting those who knew their [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]job[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] do their thang. That was the beauty of being part of the Mandalorians… everyone had their own speciality, their own little place in the infernal machine, Elijah was the guy with the gun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Point him at something and he’d shoot it, until his gun was lost and then he’d just punch things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Thing looks fine to me.” he offered from the distance, some humor in his tone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]After which he took another look at his revolver, got it from Betna - his clan made pretty nifty stuff, beskar-grade at places, yeah it would do the job for now. Though, he wondered if there would be any room for a shotgun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He loved his shotgun.[/SIZE]

Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Bsssk"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"]
Gear:

He heard Draco's announcement and nodded once to himself. The moleminer was set to go, the ship was nearing the station, and time seemed to be going faster than he'd thought. It was a small ship, but even just doing something simple like preparations could easily kill time. Betna glanced through his helmet, stealing a look at the holodisplay from the bridge wired to his helmet for a moment, and then moved over to generic metal crate to the side of the hangar.

He popped the latches and lifted the lid off, sending the metal top crashing to the deck plating. He then started pulling out the foam padding and letting it fall to the ground wherever it landed. He pulled out a long, metal object before turning and tossing it and the bandoleer that followed to Elijah.

"Pump action with ammo. Even some coin shot of mine in there," he said casually. Another object was pulled out and tossed at Vilaz. "I know you like your crossbow, vod, but I figured you'd get a kick out of this so I yanked it out of the Protector armory for you. Just watch your fire."

That done, he glanced up at Draco and held his arms out from his sides in the universal gesture of uncertainty.

"I wanted to bring you something to play with, but you just have so many damn toys, Draco," he said chuckling. "I felt if I brought anything short of maybe a crate full of high explosives, you'd probably already be carrying it."

At that, he heard the chime from the bridge telling him they were within the proper range. A second after, he felt the deck vibrate slightly as the ship altered course. Soon enough, he heard the comm chatter between the traffic control center of the shipyards and the droid captain using the voice modulator.

"Looks like op start, gentlemen," he said, jabbing a thumb at the hangar door. "Let's get this place depressurized and get ready to ring the doorbell."

Objective: Kill, Pillage, Steal, Loot, and Raid
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"], [member="Elijah Rekali"], [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: The Hutt Cartel
Gear: First post, plus the addition of the Grenade Launcher Arrbi gave to Vilaz

After walking through the corridors of the Spectral Dawn they arrived at the hangar bay and began making their final preparations before the operation would commence. Unlike Arrbi and Draco, Vilaz wasn't the mechanical type or the pilot type himself. He despised flying whether it was the void of space or the atmosphere of a planet, and even more if it was aerial or combat. Truth be told, he did own a vessel himself but that was only used to transport himself from one system to another and persuade bounties. At times, while he did despise aerial and space combat, he did apply the little knowledge of it against other hostile ships. Vilaz was an amateur when it came to flying, and preferred either Anija or Arrbi to be his pilot when it came to space naval combat or dropping him on the ground of a planet that was being disputed through the means of combat.

Waiting orders from Arrbi, the head and leader of the squad, he noticed his fellow Field Marshal looking at him through his buy'ce and threw him a weapon that appeared to be a grenade launcher. He never wielded a grenade launcher in his life, but he did knew the havoc and destruction they could produce. He would be slow due to the shotgun and dual pistols that he had, but that wouldn't be a problem for him because this was close quarters and not a full scale battle. If a group of hostiles was chasing him in a jungle like Felucia, then it would be smart to lay off some of the weight on him.

After the weapon was given to him it was finally time to start stage two of the heist. He didn't move towards the door of the hangar because he would just be in the way of the moleminer. From the big hole that the machine was going to make in the station it would be the same entrance of where the four commandos would breach the station.

Ever have a feeling you were outgunned?

Thankfully HRD’s didn’t have feelings, just directives.

Uriel V1.5h Prototype Testing Model.
Archangel Deployment: Single HRD Drone
Accessing Uriel Unit Command Matrix:
Primary Mission: Repel All Borders
Secondary Mission: Scuttle to prevent salvage
Tertiary Mission: See if Mandalorian helmet fits HRD Model, error Rogue Routine, Diagnostic still required!
Directives

Location: Cargo pod 1158, shipyard, system boot imminent, time approaching, beginning countermeasures.

Eyes Opening, tracking information and hud online, mission data encrypted, directives encrypted, internal drone self destruct on standby. Heat vision engaged, lower light to zero illumination. So the shipyards lights would go out, completely. No problem for uriel, hopefully her targets had come prepared, to engage her on a ghost shipyard..

Lights out fellas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1Sn3li54I​

The mandalorians had given the hutt's the time and place, but not the exact target, it had been an educated guess to drop her on the shipyard, while others guarded other targets. The small but exceedingly heavy frame of the drone model HRD powered up, the new feature of the 1.5h model was the addition of an internal self destruct, and some experimental armor lined with ionization buffers to absorb ion fire before overloading. Nicknamed a little walking dreadnaught, and not without cause, the Uriel drone was only growing stronger with each engagement, something the galaxy as a whole should probably take note of! Archangel's prototype having seen several live fire tests, this would be the first tactical assessment against the mandalorian drones. Several upgrades had been rushed into production, that were originally intended to wait for the fully operational 2.0 model, but a field test was a field test all the same, and it would be inefficient to waste the opportunity.

On her armored back, she was carrying her standard issue Archangel bolter, models that were acquired a very long time ago, and had been in use by the HRDs likely for decades by now. Heavy bolters were also rumored, but not really seen in action often, today being one of those rare days. On the wall, a new experimental heavy, explosive shelling bolter was pulled from its couplings, impossibly heavy for a standard human, Uriel found its weight around average for her frame, her iron grip quite literal in its meaning. The walking dreadnaughts armored form, was not light, it was not silent, it was so heavy with the heavy thick armor, the huge gun, shields and force knows what else, that she actually almost dented the shipyard's floor with each step.

What else was awaiting the approaching fire team. Well because the force likes to make you work for your bounty, merc snipers were dotted about in the shadows with night vision, Ferrazid Hounds prowled the hallways, and there was rumored even a Dark Trooper or two aboard. Uriel herself began her laborious task of stopping to kneel and activate the few mines that had not yet been activated, or the turrets that were slowly being switched online, each time she did, she had to rest the huge weapon on one knee, which did actually press into the metal floor to leave a mark.

Analysing Uriel Unit:
Waist - Standard issue Personnel Shield: 100%
Back - Standard issue Personnel Shield: 0% (Backup Status Offline)
Archangel Experimental issue Duraplast Armor Condition: Nominal
Armor Ionization Buffers Condition: Empty 0%
Damage to Combat Chassis Endoskeleton: 0%
Primary Systems Damage: None
Combat Capability 300% (Shield/Armor + Unit + Ionization Buffers)

Weapons | Gear: Viborsword, Standard Issue Bolter, Experimental MK 4 Heavy Bolter, 2x SW-12 Jacknife, Echani Shield Generator, Echani Shield Generator (Backup), Experimental Model EDB Armor (Reinforced EMP Duraplast, equipped with Ionization Buffer), x5 Chemical Grenades.

Uriel 1.5h Upgrades: Heat/Night Vision, Backup Shield Generator, Internal Self Destruct, Experimental Model EDB Armor, Experimental Model MK 4 Heavy Bolter
Additional Fireteam Threats: Snipers, No Light, Mines, Turrets (walls, hallways, roofs), Traps and Tricks, Ferrazid Hounds x Many, Dark Trooper x2

Giving her some experimental gear here to use for a dev, because she’s out gunned by a lot! Any objections please PM me, I checked with popo for the okay, ion buffers are not ion invulnerability, soaking up ion fire till they fry. Duraplast has some saber resistance and EMP resistance inherent. Bolters go bang painfully, but slowly, heavy bolters more so. NPC's turrets etc, yours to do with as you like in posting, assume as many as you want to keep it interesting.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Elijah Rekali"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]​

Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Project Uriel"] | @Hutt Cartel

"Oi, gotta get my work out some how." I jokingly responded to Betna. Good man, excellent leader. This raid would be good. Probably something to remember, and when the Cartel recovered from it, if they ever did, they would pay anything to have Mandalorians aid them in the future. Protection money was a thing, but it didn't have the same feel to it as earned money, and you normally made a lot more than you got when you were simply bought off.

The hangar started to loose pressure and the hermetic seal in the armor took over, temperature regulator kept me nice and warm. Going EVA was always a trip. Being alone, in space, with only a short time you could survive out in the cold void could really cause some folks to loose their lunch. For me, it was all part of the game. Avoid dying in misery and alone with no great deeds to your name. That was the plan at least.

Breaching the station in this way would keep us from catching flak on the way in. Hadn't been my idea, I had planned on a shipping crate or the like, but this worked too. "Ready when you are Vode."

Hira Mitsae

Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Enemies: Hutt Cartel -- [member="Project Uriel"]
Objective: Take A Name

"Ohmy." Elijah responded after picking up the shotgun. He gave it a good look, brushed the side of it and then smirked at Betna -- something the other Mandalorian wouldn’t actually see, because of the helmet, opaque vizor and all, but this would be elevated soon.

"A present? You shouldn’t have."

It took ‘em a while to get there, but eventually they did, as noted by Vereen. Depressurization was a thing, would keep ‘em waiting for a while, a while that Eli used by getting a handle on his new weapon, it was a common rule to not use new weaponry in an actual engagement. You never really knew what you could expect from it, but he had played around with this model before, he would just have to hope that it would behave in his hands.

Besides… it was more fun this way anyway.[SIZE=13.3333px] [/SIZE]

Enemies: [member="Project Uriel"]
Gear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbzxXuzMuII​

He hit a few controls and listened as the hangar rapidly depressurized, the oxygen inside pumping outwards. It was a strange thing, really. Most people know that there's no gravity and space and no oxygen, but few remember that without air, there is no sound. Bit by bit the hangar deadened of sound until there was only the sound of his own quiet breathing in his helmet. For many, it was a strange and unsettling sensation. You never realized how much you relied on your sense of hearing, how it connected you to everything and everyone around you, until it was gone. For Betna, it was just another part of the job by now. You shrugged off the uneasiness and relied on your comms and your equipment. It was all you had to do. It was all you could do.

"Alright, time to get this show on the road," he said over their encrypted commlinks. "Draco, when the hangar is fully open, activate the mole miner. You've got the remote control for this, aim it at the hangar. As soon as it's out the door, we're out the door as well."

He checked the external sensors and scanned the shipyard's hull for a moment until he found what he wanted.

"As we come out, on the left side is where you'll wanna aim. Looks like a hatchway with a control panel, so we'll slice through that and infiltrate while the mole miner keeps them distracted. Elijah, you're on Point. Vilaz, you're on Tail. Draco, you'll be behind me as I support Elijah, so work as a mobile reserve where you need to."

With that, Betna hit the controls to open the hangar doors. Before them slowly appeared the stars, the remains of Brahka itself, and the shipyards that had replaced it.

Objective: Kill, raid, pillage, and loot
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Elijah Rekali"] [member="Draco Vereen"]
Gear: First post with grenade launcher

Slowly, as the hangar of the hijacked ship depressurized the very sensation of sound was lost to the void of space. All he could hear was his breath and the voices in the comms. Blissful this silence. Space was the only source were true silence and peace could be found. Never had he drifted in zero gravity which was a new experience for him. It was weird since his whole weight was nothing when the lifeless environment of space.

Orders were given by Arrbi to him and his other Vode. He nodded when he heard general and his personal instructions through an encrypted commlink from Arrbi.

Let's pop this ice cube stand," and with the punctured buttons of Arrbi the hangar doors began to open out to their prime objective.

Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Project Uriel"] | @Hutt Cartel

The void filled the hangar, the pressure stabilizing, and the oxygen lost to the room. About one hour until everyone lost consciousness due to lack of oxygen. I doubted we would be around that long. Minutes would be pushing it given Arrbi's plan for this heist. Always a good planner and schemer that one. Good to have on your side, probably a bit of a nightmare to fight against since you never knew what elaborate or simplistic plan he had in place.

I was ticking the seconds down. The mole miner was good to go, the ship was fine, and the plan was set. The HUD flashed numbers down on it, seemingly dragging by. Oh yeah, that whole greater perception of time thing. That helped when dealing with countdowns. Finally the timer hit zero and I clicked the controls to the moleminer watching it streak out of the hangar of the little corvette. The angle was good, the speed was quick. There wouldn't be much time for our opposition to react to it as it cut through space at the orbital rings.

"On your go." I called before going radio silent. The whole point of going EVA would be wasted if we used comms outside the ship. They would be detected if they did. As it was, I knew Betna was ready to go with stealth mode, and so was I. The other two would do what they did best. We were Mandalorian after all.

I waited ten seconds after the Moleminer cut through space and jumped out myself, angled towards our own target. See the rest of the boys once we get there.

Mission: Secondary Objective Preparation, Scuttle to Prevent Salvage.
Gear | Threats
Weapons | Gear: Viborsword, Standard Issue Bolter, Experimental MK 4 Heavy Bolter, 2x SW-12 Jacknife, Echani Shield Generator, Echani Shield Generator (Backup), Experimental Model EDB Armor (Reinforced EMP Duraplast, equipped with Ionization Buffer), x5 Chemical Grenades.

Uriel 1.5h Upgrades: Heat/Night Vision, Backup Shield Generator, Internal Self Destruct, Experimental Model EDB Armor, Experimental Model MK 4 Heavy Bolter
Additional Fireteam Threats: Snipers, No Light, Mines, Turrets (walls, hallways, roofs), Traps and Tricks, Ferrazid Hounds x Many, Dark Trooper x2, Cargo Boobytrapped with Cryoban freezing charges.

Continued steps through as yet empty halls, her timing seemed correct, perhaps her logic circuits had been in error in her choice of location. She could not have known stealth and radio silence made accurate predictions difficult, because nobody had used stealth on her before, only Jedi illusions. Subroutines were recalculated, and secondary protocols were engaged.

Primary task of booby-trapping the decks complete.... redirecting focus.

Dark halls were scanned ahead for intruders, switching to infrared vision from her night vision to be thorough, but still Uriel saw no response. Listening for the smallest tap, no sound was detected yet, save the sniffing of hounds, rotation of turrets or the occasional sniper’s step. The drone found extra time to prepare her secondary mission, moving to the lower storage centers of the space station, and fitting cryoban charges to some of the shipyard’s payloads. Possible to disable but they would take time, and might just blow to freeze them in place if anyone hurried off with the shipyard’s more expensive cargos too quickly.

Status update, secondary mission - Cryoban Charges Added to fireteam threats.

Fine motor skills were not her forte, she was a combat model, and so this took time in her armor. She would be almost done when the others began to breach, still unware of their immediate approach. Cryoban functioned similar to carbonite, but absorbed heat rather than flash freezing like carbonite did. The drone had assessed it would preserve cargo while giving her time to eliminate any aggressors.

Uriel Unit Status:
Waist - Standard issue Personnel Shield: 100%
Back - Standard issue Personnel Shield: 0% (Backup Status Offline)
Archangel Experimental issue Duraplast Armor Condition: Nominal
Armor Ionization Buffers Condition: Empty 0%
Damage to Combat Chassis Endoskeleton: 0%
Primary Systems Damage: None
Combat Capability 300% (Shield/Armor + Unit + Ionization Buffers)

Gear:

"Then let's go," came Betna's only reply.

The moleminer flew past and Betna followed a moment later. A lazy flip out of the hangar got him into the void and clear of the ship. He hit the small jeckpack on his back and let it burst for a second, sending him at the hatch he'd seen earlier. It was a long, slow, and harrowing trip, but nothing reached out in a burst of light and plasma to render him into his basic atomic structure, so he figured that all was well that ended well.

He gripped hold of an external stanchion on the shipyard's hull and anchored himself on it. He glanced over to where the moleminer had ventured to just in time to catch the sight of it streaking towards the actual shipyard. The installation's defenses tried shooting it down, but at such a close range, tracking was abysmal. Instead, most fired at the CR-90 they'd just vacated.

As the moleminer disappeared into the hull of the space station in the distance with enough force to shake the handhold he gripped, Betna turned and shifted closer to the hatch. Glancing up as the others drew near, he made a simple hand gesture at the hatch and shifted his Type 8 smg from his back to his hands before beginning to poke at the hatch controls to slice the lock. The gesture was simple and as old as warfare had been around.

Stack up.

Objective: Kill, Loot, Pillage, and Steal
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Elijah Rekali"]
Gear: First post with grenade launcher

It was their cue when the mole miner went passed them and flew off to the shipyard to do its damage to the hull of it. Activating the ibtegrated jetpack via voice command Vilaz followed Arrbi's lead to the hatch he mentioned earlier in the hangar. After getting the approximate boost from his jetpack to the shipyard. Slowly, he drifted in the void of space towards the small hatch that was just meters away from him. Once he was in arms reach of an external piece of the station he gripped on it held on with a tight grip.

Moments later the mole miner shook the station and the piece that the Redneck was supporting himself on. Thanks to the strength of his Crushgaunts he didn't lose his grip, and might've crushed some of the metal he was grabbing on. Noticing Arrbi's hand gesture he shifted his hands to bring himself to the squad leader. He had his grenade launcher in his hands, WESTAR 34s in his holsters, and the Bloodstripe cannon clipped to his utility belt. Soon, he would experience the crushing weight of his gear and would have to leave an item behind.

He waited until Betna would slice his way through the lock of the hatch. Everything would be in havoc in mere seconds once the four Mandalorians entered the shipyard.

Enemies: [member="Project Uriel"] | @Hutt Cartel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw78NYAv05g

The blackness of space surrounded my brothers and I as we drifted through the space between the Spectral Dawn and the shipyards of Brahka. Drifting through space was dangerous, but at least we were heading towards a gravity well. If we overshot it wouldn't be just waiting for oxygen to run out. There was that little ray of sunshine to remember. A head of us the Mole miner barreled towards the shipyards, its engines on and the mining laser already beaming out towards the station. A mole miner like that would make short work of the shipyards structure and bore into it with relative ease.

Radio silence sucked. But, it could be worse. Black camouflage, sensor negation, the whole nine yards. Better to have and not need than need and not have. Either way, security on this station was probably going to be tight and it was best to be painfully over-prepared. Probably my excuse to carry half of an armory with me on this little trip. My senses expanded to get a feel for what all was on the station. There were workers, some guards, and some animals of sorts. Good to know. It was possible that stealth mode wouldn't completely fool the beasts like it might be able to with the stealth gear I intended on using.

We continued the approach, and watched as the mole miner tore into the station. What a beautiful site, now where was it we were gonna land on this thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom