Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wit'ching Hour (Elayne Hawk)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn looked up at Elayne and sighed as he spoke. "it is okay, all part of the lesson and the spell you taught me, thank you. Now come on by the time we finish eating it will have worn off." He kept moving and hoped it would, he was a jedi master and really needed to learn how to absorb lightning... Yes that would be one of the lessons he worked on next. Absorb the lightning and use it to make sure this didn't happen. He was just lucky the amulet he had from the swamp wasn't close to the others. That would and could make things different. "You are doing really well Elayne and with practice you'll become a master eventually." The mess area for the ship was enough while he got the freeze dried stuffs, not really grabbing a favorite as it mostly all tasted the same. The others could come and join them as he sat down offering the seat across from himself.

@[member="Syn"], @Elayne Hawk

She had been busy for a couple of hours doing some training, something she does on down time to perfect saber skills and practice her very bad foot work. But it was time to take refreshments and she entered the mess hall. The smell not very inviting, with a slight preserved aroma, she could not wait to get back to somewhere that served fresh food. But still she is hungry.

Quickly she got her tray and selected the food that resemble something recognisible. And a tall glass of water. Looking for a table to eat at, she spotted Syn and joined him there. "May I share this table?", she asked with a smile.

Elayne noted that someone had joined them, she smiled as she stared at the strange looking food. She then looked at syn and the woman. She wasn't use to strange food like this and continued to just sit by syn with no food, as well she didn't know what was expected of her. She didn't want to offend them. So she smiled and sat by them. " I am Elayne, of the Singing Mountain Clan" She said with a large smile wondering who the girl was. She after all didn't know much about this ship, just that she could train with syn here.
@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at Iella and then at Elayne as he spoke. "Yes please sit Iella. Elayne Hawk this is Iella my padawan learner and a valued friend. She practically keeps the ship running. Iella this is Elayne my teacher and friend. She is teaching Dathomiri magics to me." Syn motioned for Elayne to eat some fo the food as he looked at her. "She is very talented Iella and you two should get to know each other. I hope she will stay with us for some time to see the galaxy as well." Then he took another bite and it tasted like everythign you needed plus chalk so chalk.

Iella took a seat and placed her tray of food on the table, then poured a glass of water which was already on the table. "Would you like some?", she asked the two of them. "It is a pleasure to meet you!, I hope training is good well and you both learning new skills". She said hoping to make friends with the girl.

She took a bit of her food, which was not all that tasty, but it would do. She followed each bite with a mouth full of water, space food is horrible. "I shall not stay long, I need to get back to my training too".

@[member="Syn"], @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

She smiled and took a bit of one of their trays, and then spit it out. She muttered several words in Paecian that were not meant to be repeated. she got a drink of water and then came back to the table. " I am good thanks, I think I will just fast... " She smiled trying to forget that aweful taste. " I am glad to meet you! Iella, so your the special someone in Syn's life, your very lucky. " She sighed knowing there was a mark on him that let her know where he was, she would have to put one on her eventully as she didn't want to be responsible for only finding one of them if something bad happened on their adventures. " So your a Jai as well? "

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at the two and he wondered what might happen? Not a fight or something but he didn't know enough about one female and now there were two. His Iella who was strong and powerful and then Elayne who had been full of surprises since the beginning. He just hoped they got along in the ship. Didn't need someone getting upset and making a hole with an attack,,, That would not work well for anyone.

@Syn, @Elayne Hawk

Iella smiled at Elayne as she spoke. "The food is horrible I know, I am Jai and Syn's Padawan. He is teaching me to be as strong as I can be". She started to play with the food as that was more enjoyable then eating it.

"And yes I am that someone special, as he is to me. I know I am very luck". she continued as she looked toward him.

" It seems we are going to be traveling, so I was hoping that we can be friends. I am from Dathomir. Maybe I can work with you a little bit too if you would have me. and perhaps we can get real food. " She asked with a hopeful smile. She didn't think she could handle the horrid stuff they had here. Elayne smiled, it seemed she was in good company. She just had to stop her self from embarassing her self again. One would hope she could accomplish this.
@[member="Iella E`ron"]@[member="Syn"]

@[member="Elayne Hawk"], @[member="Syn"]

Iella looked at Elayne and smiled, she realised that she did not really have a female friend to speak of and the idea of becoming her friend is really appealing .. a lovely idea. "It would be an honour to be friends with you. And to work with you yes, I am not sure what I have to offer in that regard but I am sure between the two of us, we could have some fun and maybe train. As for the food, I agree it is not very good and when you and Syn go back to training I will see if I can find you something more... palatable". and her as well she thought.

"Dathomir? an interesting place, I only know it by what I read .. I have never there. I am from Corellia". She said with a slight sadness in her smile.

She turned to Syn and place her hand gently on his arm. "Please don't hold up training on my account, I can catch up with you both later".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn gave a nod to both of them on one thing.. The thought of getting real food was far better then what they had which was.. Not very bad in taste but it was everything you needed. "Our training shall continue, this has just helped me think of what else I could teach her. Both of you have more talent and skill then I ever thought so working to keep your interests is something rather fun." The idea of them both becoming friends... had one advantage and thankfully that one had never crossed his mind. No them being friends would make life on the ship with the pair easier and if need by when the time came he could train the pair if there was something they might need to learn. He finished the food and stood up with a smirk. "Think Elayne next we will work on a shadowstrike with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom