Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witch Hunt

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]​
Uvena Prime - Witches Coven​
The twilight time was upon them. The Sun just dipping below the horizon and the moon out to greet the coming night. There was an air of peace about. A meal still sat warmly in her stomach. A late supper as the hunt had been long today. But the efforts had paid off as they'd have enough food for a few days. A lone candle burned with just enough light for her to read an old book of spells she'd been instructed to study. It was one she'd never seen before, brought from a locked box inside the Coven Mothers abode. Though only on the first few pages, she was glued to the wordings of its author. The chance to learn their secrets so tantalizing the next page couldn't come soon enough.​
The winds of fate were coming for her this night. Darkness will aid and fire will free her from the roots of the coven. But the burden will be a heavy load to bear for this young witch. And perils of the unknown will be many.​

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Arya Izalith"]
Uvena Prime

The metal ground of the dropship shook under the feet of the Iron Exarch and his troops, his honor guards, his heavily armored Iron Knights. They stood in somber silence broken only from time to time by a growl or a squawk of one of the large Nocur held in cages, they did not knew what they will face today, but they knew they had to face it.

Sith Magicks have been discovered in a remote hamlet of the Uvena Prime, a community of what claimed to be Shistavanens Witches resided there, studying tomes and artifacts that far surpassed them in power and understanding. HK doubted whether they knew what these tomes and artifacts held truly, the dark powers and the ever-penetrating corruption of it all the droid has witnessed through his long life, but he knew that he had to put an end to it before it has gotten out of hand.

At the feet of Coven's Hill
The twilight was upon them, the dusk masking the arrival of the shuttles with the red light that washed over the land.
Dropship finally touched the soil with a clank and shudder as the ramp lowered down, opening way for the troops inside. With clamor and hushed orders the soldiers carried out the thick Mobile Barricades, Iron Knights taking their posts behind them to secure the small Landing Zone set up in the forest.

"Sir."
One of the Iron Knights spoke to HK, the droid was watching the Covent from below the hill with his arms folded behind his back.
"Yes?"
He asked simply,
"The troops are ready."
HK nodded, turning to his soldiers,

"Mount up, it will be some time before we shall reach the hamlet on top of this hill."

HK came up to an armored Nocur prepared for him, pulling himself up he sat in the beast's saddle, glancing to the top of the hill one more time,
"It will be dark soon."
And with a movement of his feet he begun to move the column of troops along through the forest.

On its helm rode the Iron Protector himself, wearing his usual gear of a shatterpistol and the hilt of his training lightsaber hanging off of his belt. Behind him rode his four Greycloak guards, similar in armor and color scheme to the droid, the coiled-up Whips of Rae visible on their belts along with the SP-1 pistols, the hilts of their combat lightsabers, and holstered Batons of Ember, and then followed the squad of Iron Knights on their owl-bear steed, two of them with red cloaks, all held a Pike of Rae in their hands much like a Knight held his lance, the holstered Batons of Ember were visible at their sides as well, along with SP-1 pistols and MK 1 Bolt Guns they preferred so much. All of the riders had heavy variants of Protectorate Power Defense Armor. After the column of riders in the night shuffled two spider-like Light Mobile Weapon Platforms, combat droids with Shattergun Rotary Cannons.

Things considered it was a small force, but a prepared one.

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]​
An unexpected gust of wind blew out Arya's reading candle. Near complete darkness consumed the room. Only faint moonlight and the glow of two pairs of eyes remained. Her own green, and one red belonging to the Coven Mother. "They have come my child. Enemies who seek to imprison or destroy us for our darker magics. Aliens of The Omega Protectorate and their Men of Iron march on us now". Her voice was cold and controlled. Quite the change from the warm tone it always kept.​
Arya closed the book and set it on her lap. "We've never done anything to wrong them. Or anyone. They persecute us only or practicing". The emotion of anger rose within her. Rightly so in her beliefs.​
"Yes". Mother walked closer to her and took up Arya's hand in her own. "We won't let them though. They're laws mean nothing to us. We are free to do as we please, but we must defend our born rights to remain so". she squeezed tighter with concern. "Prepare your things Arya, and take that book. Protect it, and the Coven. Tonight you must be brave in the face of fear. And use what we've taught you against any who may bring harm upon you, or your sisters".
"I understand Mother. I will do anything you ask of me for my sisters, and you". Arya took to full height. Holding her book of spells close to her chest. A lump forming in her throat at what was to come. Fear was something only the blindly ignorant ignored. It was those who could overcome fear who would conquer it.​
"Good my child. Gather what you need and meet you sisters on the hill side. We will ambush them in the forest before they come near our home". The Coven Mother broke her embrace and slipped away into the shadows. Leaving Arya to her devices. For a short minute Arya stood frozen. She didn't know what she was up against. Nor even seen someone who wasn't of her own kind except in books. Eventually what held her broke and she went to prepare.​

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

The convoy of droids and Iron Knights moved through the woods steadily, their armor clanking from time to time, but they tried to stay more or less silent.

A Nocur would sniff and growl from time to time and shooking its head, trying to get a look at the sides into the forests, kept from turning by its rider.
"The Nocur are restless, my lord."
The Greycloak behind HK commented.

HK nodded, looking out into the woods, scanning, his faceplate hidden behind a helmet that gave him a 360 degrees vision, much like those of Mandalorians,
"Must be some wild animal they can smell in the woods."
Droid answered and Greycloak nodded slightly in response.

"Still, be wary."
HK added, slightly glancing back to one of his guards

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]​
Arya finished gathering what she thought she would need. And a quick change of clothes to her hooded robe. A backpack was slung over her back with her spell book and supplies. No blasters were holstered on her. No blade hanging from a belt. The only weapon she carried was the one within her mind, and that which her body was gifted with. ready as she'd ever be for a situation like this, she departed her room to meet up with the sisters on the edge of the village. Only numbering fifteen, the force they were to go up against probably much large. They had the element of surprise though. "Sisters, where is Mother"?
The eldest remaining answered her innocent question. "She has taken ahead of us. We must move now though". Without further explanation of a plan they broke into a run and into the thick of the forest. The creatures of the night did nothing to cover the noise of their engines as they neared. Arya could feel the presence of her sisters and that of the enemy. Leaves barely rustled as they closed in, taking to two groups to flank the column. While having run for miles, they were no more tired than when they started. They kept fit from the hunts of wild game and knew these forests like the back of their hands.​
The enemy was closed in on three sides. Arya could see them fifty or so meters from the path. Their walkers frightening was their weight shook the ground beneath her. In whispers Arya asked her final question. "When do we attack Sister"?
And the retuning hushed answer was kept short. "When and if Mother does".
To the front of the enemy force, Mother materialized from the shadows as if she was a phantom. Whether this was her true form of an illusion couldn't be discerned. "I shall give you one chance to turn back and leave us in peace soldiers of The Protectorate. Else you shall know our wrath for your trespass and ill intentions".

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

The column halted as the Mother materialized before them, the Nocur on which HK rode squawked and screeched, clapping its large beak as the droid reigned it in to calm down,
"You do not realize the powers in the tomes that came into your possession. In countless eons I have wandered over this Galaxy I have seen the Sorcery they can unleash, and I have fought it in many Wars waged across the Stars. This Magick, powerful it may seem, does not lead to victory, it corrupts and eats away, turns you hollow, until all of its users collapse on themselves, as a hollow tree cannot stand in slightest of winds."
The droid stared down the Mother as he spoke, his right hand resting on his leg, nearby the hilt of his lighsaber,
"I am called the Iron Protector, I am one of the Exarch Lords that watch over the Protectorate territories, and I am an old but compassionate being."

He slightly glanced back to the Greycloaks behind him, the formation of the column began to shift slowly, every other rider turned their position to face either right or left, the rotary blaster cannons on top of their beasts shone slightly in the moonlight. Whether the droid picked up on other presences with his scans or just took a shot in the dark was unknown.

"You and your Covenant have three options,"
HK begun once more, looking to Mother,
"You can stand down, we shall come into your village, gather the dark tomes, and destroy them. You and your most skilled Witches will be taken with us and we will show you where this knowledge leads. You will not be tortured, nor killed, you will only see the other side of this coin so you can decide which is better, and you will be returned to your Covenant. If no more of these tomes will be found in your hamlet then you may never see us again, you shall be left in peace."
The droid conducted another quick scan of the surroundings,
"Then you can fight me in a duel, and I will show you that true power does not come from these dark arts. I will hurt you, but I will not kill you, then your tomes will be destroyed, skilled Witches will be shown the ruins of Dark Empires as before, but you will return here and in the end you will be left in peace."
HK leaned in on the owlbear towards the Mother slightly,
"Or you can attack my troops and face us in field of battle. There will be fires, and death, as we will defend ourselves, and we will step into your Covenant and burn your tomes any way. Those of your students who will survive will be taken in chains and judged before the Protectorate. Some will be judged and set free to return here, some will die in a prison or a swift death of execution."

Exarch leaned back in the seat as he has taken the hilt of his training saber, activating it the white blade of the lightsaber cut through the darkness and shadows of the forest, the aura of the Light Side would emanate from it, showing HK's rank as the being of the light. It could disperse and strike upon Shadow Magick and the Dark Side like a hammer, droid used it more like a shield than a weapon, however.
"The choice is yours."
Droid gave Mother a slight nod

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

"You have already brought the decision Iron Protector. To destroy our knowledge and history. We learn as much of the dark arts as we do the light. I can not allow you to take that away from us". The Mother raised her right arm up to HK-36; her hand glowed with a dark purple aura. No dark energy shot towards him though. It wasn't her intention to kill a single droid. One of their Mobile Weapon Platforms hull blistered and bulged until it exploded in a hellish rain of burning shrapnel on the men and droids. "Dwindle one by one until you are none". Mother burned away from sight, another devastating attack sure to follow.

No going back on things now. With open hostilities the Sisters attacked from the shadows. Arya reached out with The Force and took hold of a soldiers neck. She twisted and twisted until it broke and his life faded away. He died in pain, to an unknown enemy. It was horrible, not like killing game. That man may have had a family and that though weighed on her. But what of hers, if they didn't die, they would only kill them. Kill or be killed.

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

The lights of their shields lighted up, fire and shrapnel bouncing off of them, their armor was tough, protected with additional layer of energy shield, it was their everyday job to fight the Sith, they faced their powers, they faced their swords. To kill them with it would not be so easy.
"Smoke."
HK commanded as he swiveled about the blaster rotary cannon of his owlbear, taking out an Anti-Force User Grenade and tossing it into the woods, his soldiers followed suit as barrage of the grenades were thrown into the darkness where the Witches hid.

But they were not explosive grenades, they were gas grenades, Forcebreaker Gas to be specific. The infamous gas developed by the Mandalorians against the Sith was able to dull one's senses and connection to the Force shortly after being inhaled, it worked well with the Anti-Force User grenades, a series of grenades which fired off after flying a specific distance from the user, sensitive to sudden changes in acceleration and pressure to mess with the Force Users who tried to repel while not going off right in their user's hand.

And so the forests around the column would explode in clouds of yellow-green gas, covering large area the gas was chocking and stiffing to Force Users, cutting from the Force and dulling their senses.
"Fire."
HK simply said as the rotary blasters begun to sing out their battle song, spitting out fire of burning bolts of plasma that lighted up the woods, moving through the clouds of gas, revealing silhouettes of Witches through the yellow-green cover, the Knight's HUD's picking up on them, making it much easier to aim.

The remaining Mobile Platform shuffled right, its gun whirring as it powered up, building its magnetic charge before it exploded in thunderous sound of numerous gunshots, the Shattergun projectiles cutting clean through trees, splintering and shattering them in their path, and doing very much the same to any Witches who would happen to meet the path of the projectiles, a nightmare to any infantry.

"It is not too late to face me in a duel, do not make me use my ships."
As much as it was easier to just use his Orbital Bombardment Shatterguns the droid tried to avoid utilizing that on such missions, less death on the enemy side that way.

The droid sent out a silent order that would show up on his guards and soldiers' HUD's,
Be wary of the trees, if they will try to use them against us, such as collapsing or throwing them, I want you to be ready for dodging.
He wanted them to be ready for such an occasion

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

Arya tore apart one of the droids as the gas hit them. Its sickly smell burnt her sensitive nostrils. And the effects were immediate. The connection she had to The Force felt blocked. Panic overtook her, she could not defend herself without it. As the bullets and blaster bolts cut up the forest all she thought to do was dive behind the base of a large tree for a moment of cover. A voice violated her mind, that of the Mother. "Run child. You can no longer fight I'll not have you die for nothing now. This was not just addressed to Arya alone, but to all the survivors. She did as she was told though, crawling away to the shadows of the forest. Praying she wouldn't die.

To cover the escape Mother attacked again, destroying the remaining walker the way she had the last. Casualties were on all sides high. Arya had no clue to the state of the others. In the confusion of the explosion she took the opportunity to run. Taking flight to the village, the thought that it was safe so long as Mother protected it.

Mother materialized once again but a few feet from HK-36. No insults were given, no threats or warnings. Only a blast of dark side energy aimed to sunder his torso to the void.

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

Another droid was crushed, although this one was only badly damaged in the chaos of the battle, they were designed to last through harsh boarding battles, to take down two of them completely would take more effort. Soldiers, protected by their tough armor and energy shields, kept fighting, taking care of wounded and fallen in between combat.

Either way, as the Mother materialized, HK silently jumped off of his Owlbear, moving towards her in calm pace, in one of his hands the hilt of his training saber, in the other his Shatterpistol.

As the blast of the Dark Side energy came at him, he side-stepped in a spin, the blade of his white lightsaber clashing with the Dark-Side Energy, the Light-Side imbued properties of the lightsaber deflected the blast aside into the forest, the droid's dodge taking care of any energy fragments that would move around the lightsaber's blade, fragment of his shoulder-pad being singed in the process by the deflected and partially dispelled sorcery.

His cloak fluttered in the dodge-move, in quick reflexes his Shattergun rose and time stood in his perspective. The high-speed sensors and tracking systems doing their job as HK calculated trajectory of the target's body and limbs and the path of his gun's projectile.
He pulled the trigger, aiming at the middle of Mother's, he wanted to shatter her bones in one clean strike, disabling her legs by piercing either her hip or her lower spinal column. The gun silently fired its hyper-velocity slug, no flashes, no sound to give away except the whooshing of the bullet as it zipped through the air towards its target, however that would be registered by Mother after the bullet meets its target, for the slug traveled much faster than the speed of sound.

That is all assuming she was there physically, although droids were not affected by such things as mind tricks or mind-based illusions.

Silently and quickly HK has sent to his Honor Guards a simple order to hunt. And so they did.
Jumping off of their mounts the four copies of HK pounced off into the two sides of the forest, giving chase to the Witches, their own sabers and shatterguns in their hands, they would not let Arya or others leave so easily.

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

HK-36's gunshot tore through the witches leg like tissue paper. Bone cracked and her breath caught. It was the real deal and no illusion. Mother fell backwards, before hitting the earth she slipped back through the immaterium to safety. The droid was the victor due to her rashness. And it likely will cost her life. She reappeared in their village. Still falling, she hit the ground with a thud, unable to move with the pain.

Arya ran faster than it ever seemed she ever had. Covering the distance back to the village through the forest and night far ahead of her pursuers. They'd catch up to her eventually, but time was bought for now. So many thoughts vied for space in her mind. Questions she had no answers to and direction she desperately sought. Entering the clearing she slowed to a jog. Arya's eyes shifted about for signs of the others but nothing was seen. She couldn't stay here, they'd be coming soon. She'd need supplies first though. She threw open the door to one of the buildings to Mother lying on the floor. Blood fouled the air. "Mother"! Arya nearly jumped to her and keeled by her side. "I can bind your would, stop the...".

"No child I am done. Tell me, do you still have the book of spells"?

"Yes. In my pack. Please Mother let me help you. I can't let you die".

She ignored her pleads and just stressed more on the book. "Good, good. It holds all my knowledge and even that which I was unable to learn. Perhaps you shall be even greater than I. Now you must go, let me pass in peace".

"Mother no. I don't want you to die. I... I don't know anything but my life here". Arya grasped her hand in hers. Tears running over her fur.

"Then tradition will be broken and you will find a new life, without the Coven. Go, now child. Before they come". A death rattle tore its way through her boy. Coughing and gasping for breath as her life gave way. Using so much of her power to teleport sapped the reserves she held and strength. Death took her right there in front of her. Ayra felt the hand she held go limp, and all she could do was weep more tears and wail for her not to go in vain.

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

HK was about to close the distance on the Mother and apply first aid to keep her alive when she has disappeared, slipping through shadows to some unknown location.
"Foul Sith magicks."
The droid muttered, glancing back he would give a sharp order to the column of his riders,

"Take care of the wounded, and get the Weapons Platform running if you can."
The technicians and designated medics would nod, dismounting their Nocur steeds to conduct HK's orders,

"What of you, sir?"
One of the two Iron Knight captains asked, HK looked back to him slightly,
"The hunt is not yet over."

And with that, his cloak would rustle as he took off into the woods, using his inhumane mechanical speed and stamina to sprint through the woods towards the Coven on top of the hill.

His sound dampeners would engage, hiding the clanking and whirring of his mechanical body and armor plates as he begun to quickly close in the distance, his sword in one hand, his pistol holstered.
Silently he would be joined by four other droids in similar outfit and equipment, his honor guards, which were just copies of HK himself with slightly modified programming, there can only be one, after all.

Soon after the Mother has passed away HK and his Four Greycloaks entered the Coven, he would take point while his guards spread out to cover the flanks, two on his right side, two on his left, the hilts of their lighsabers deactivated in their hands. HK holstered his own hilt, putting it back on his belt as he spoke up,
"Mother of the Coven! You are wounded, I did not came here to take your life but to heal you, and to teach you of the true nature of the magicks you and your followers have been dealing with. I am to tell you of the Burning of Endor by Witch Circe Savan, and her skinning of its natives for pelts to sell as toys, who I later hunted for this crime and make sure she has been outed, the destruction of planets of Donyanyd and Rhommamol by two Sith Sorcerers, one of whose demise I witnessed and took his mask. The plague that is the Horde, burning worlds and crucifying innocent, and the war I have waged upon them and their flagship vessel I have captured and took as my own. The Bando Gora cults, who like you seek to harvest the power of the Sith magicks, and it led them to worship of Chaos powers, decay, sorcery, technolyches, and rage. I have taken part in the demise of many of their Chaos God Champions."
The droid did not knew that the Mother died, after all, or that Arya had the Book of Spells,
"You have seen only one side of the coin, but I have seen the products of the other for millenniums. Trust the words of an ancient being, abandon this knowledge and forget of the spells. For everyone who takes part in practices of Darker Arts meets an equally dark and vile end."

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

"She has already past man of iron. Cold but not alone". Arya wiped away the few tears that still welled at her eyes. She was nearly out of them by now, and her throat was sore from crying so it hurt to talk. Somewhere she found the strength hidden within her to continue speaking to these murderers. "Was it you who killed her"? Arya's hand hidden from view tightened into a fist. She could feel the power in the air, saturated with the power of the recently deceased. Negativity raged inside her and only grew stronger as the seconds ticked away. Had she the fortitude to brave her emotions though.

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

HK glanced back to his Four Greycloaks, they understood the order as they took their cloaks, putting the cowls over their heads they spun the material, wrapping themselves in it as they disappeared from sight, their own king of technological magick.

The droid looked before him once more, his hands still not going to take one of his armaments, he would calmly walked forward to the center of the Coven, the three-sixty degree view of his helmet allowed him to track all movements around him, and the advanced sensors scanned the surrounding in infra-red, searching for heat signatures, it will not be long before he could find anyone who wanted to set an ambush on him.

"No."
HK spoke up to the unseen voice,
"I shot her through her leg so that she would stop her attack and listen. The wound was painful and disabling but clean, it was not lethal. But the Sith Magick takes her toll, with the last spell she has drained herself, I have seen this before, so many times among the Sith. It was her Sorcery that killed her, if she would have stayed I would have healed her."
The droid spoke the truth as he awaited the possible attack, the unseen voice would most likely just call him a liar, not believe him in her current state, he was prepared to protect himself.

"You have my condolences regarding the Mother of your Coven, but I will still carry out the mission I was given. If you will attack me, I will defend myself, but I will not kill you. Just like I have not killed the Mother."

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

Her entire body shook. She just wanted to shut down and have this nightmare end. It wouldn't, this was reality and the course in which it flowed now. Arya pulled herself up off the floor. Uneasily keeping herself upright. "Your condolences are noted but wasted Iron Man. It was you who came here. You who shot her. All she did was to protect us". Arya sucked in a breath, it was hard to speak these words physically and emotionally. "In the forest you called yourself the Iron Protector. But you came here to capture and even kill us. We had done nothing to anyone before... so you come here because of what we might do. Because we are like these Sith. What justice your masters have. You don't protect. You are the Iron Executioner, the Iron Butcher. A monster with no soul I will hate with every fiber of my being until the day I die for what you did to everyone". Her stance changed, lowering slightly. Clenched fists opened to bear her claws. And every exhale a growl came with it. A hurricane raged inside her that could strip this world bear if only she could command such great power. "Defend yourself, else I will break you in to a piece for each of my Sisters". Arya threw out her open palm and sent a wave of the Force to blow the droid back outside.

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

"But I did not killed her. Multiple times I have gave the Matron a path where death would be spared, even a chance to have her fight for the right of Coven's studies by facing me in a duel."
The droid retorted,
"Those of your sisters that died in battle were slain because they chose to kill. I was prepared for a battle where my troops used weapons to stun, like the clouds of gas we used, only few of our armaments were lethal. Do you know what will happen to them know? The deceased will be brought here so the Coven can give them burial, the wounded will be healed and taken to my ship where I will speak with them. And then return them to the Coven so they can carry on."

The droid awaited for the strike, slowly shifting his body into what seemed like an Echani Martial Arts stance, his hands opening in preparation for Open-Palm Strikes he favored in hand-to-hand combat.

"I have seen the Sorcery you defend burn entire innocent planets and sap them from life, scorch whole communities and species, burning soldiers and innocent alike. Men, women, elder, and children. You have no idea for what evil the spells this Coven held could be used, for what evil it was used by so many Covens like yours on other planets. If I really came here to execute and kill, I would have not given you benefit of facing me, or my troops. If I came here to execute and kill, this hill would have been a crater now, and your Coven turned to splinters and ashen remains. You do not realize, child, but this is protecting, for you and many of your sisters will survive today. And although your tomes and spells will not, the Coven will be left alone. Unless you would have us leave the planet now and come back when your Coven will become a threat to other planets, other beings in this Galaxy, but then I will not have a say whether or not your sisters and you will survive. At that point, as with other Sith like the Sorcerers of Tund, eradication would have been advised."

And then the Force push came, HK noticed the dust rising, and with mechanical reflexes he turned quickly to face it, large metal claws shooting out from his feet as they dug into the soil, clawing deep as they created trenches, his mass projector systems activating, the metal body being pushed only a few inches before the momentum slowed and he was able to anchor himself, his arms crossed in an X at his chest, his cloak fluttering on the wind of the push.
"I will not wield my saber against you, for you are grieving, and although your rage is misguided, you have the right to it."
HK begun to walk calmly towards the calculated source of the Force Push.

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

Arya stepped back as the droid advanced. Her attack barely made him move. He was very prepared for anything, or so it seemed anyways. She'd never seen a droid n person until today, so what they were capable of was truly unknown. HK-36 just looked like any humanoid although made of metal, he was not invincible of course. Resilient for sure though. "What do your words matter. And if they have truth. If any of my Sisters are even still alive, they won't be taken so. Mother told me I must leave and make a new life for myself. But you stand in my way and I want revenge for my family". Arya struck out again, with everything she had to push the droid away from her.

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

Another Force push came for HK, however this one was longer, more powerful, a torrent of telekinetic power.

This time he was more prepared, however.
His claws dug deep into the ground and mass projector once more activated to give the droid more weight with which to anchor, his arms crossing in an X in front of himself to break the winds and any soil or objects that could be thrown at him.
"Revenge is a false path on which none shall find retribution, it only leads into more darkness and pain to loom over the road on which you step. I have been a father once, during the ages of Old Republic in eons long passed. My son's name was Kir O'Raen, he was a Jedi I have taught back when I was still a teacher among the Order. I have adopted him as we bounded, I have guided him throughout his life. He has fallen during one of the many wars between the Jedi and the Sith."

The droid begun to slowly walk against the torrent of telekinetic power, in heavy steps he made his slow trek closer and closer to Arya. His armor plates rattled in fearsome clanking against the onslaught, his grey cloak fluttered like wings as it started to tatter.
"So trust me when I tell you, revenge is a dead end."

The droid was not invincible, sure, but at the same time Arya was only starting her career in the Galaxy, she was only ending her path as a learner, she may have not had during that battle the skill and knowledge necessary to gain a decisive edge against HK, especially since droids were naturally more resistant to telekinesis due to heavier bodies.

Arya Izalith

A
[member="HK-36"]

Arya's attack ceased it's fury. Her reserves all but spent by now. That gas unleashed in the forest sapped her, and what little she regained was gone again. "Dead end..." she repeated his last line as her legs gave out. Arya crashed down on her knees exhausted. She could only eye the floor trying to grasp that she lost this fight; and whatever the consequences she'd have to accept them. HK-36's story that he was once a father and teacher, though he couldn't have children of course and was a teacher of Jedi. Whom of little she knew was another practitioner of The Force. What his past was of slipped from her mind. Tears shipped down her face once more and pelted the ground one by one. His metallic steps closed in and she could see his feet. All she could mewl was "I don't want to die".

HK-36

[member="Arya Izalith"]

The torrent of telekinsesis finally stopped and the droid could continue on without resistance, his armor dented or battered in some places, but no more than it has been on every standard day of battle, where droid faced explosives, firearms, as well as more Force Users on common basis.
"Every bloody week."
He muttered to himself as he finally caught up to Arya, now laying on the ground, defeated by the droid simply outlasting her.

"You will live."
The droid answered, kneeling down next to her to slip a pair of stun-cuffs onto her hands, locking them behind her body before he took out a breather mask, he would slip it over Arya's nose and mouth then, covering them both up so she could breath the blue gaseous contents of the mask.

"Do not be afraid, this is bacta, universal healing substance, it will give you strength, heal internal injuries."
HK would lean to Arya then, pulling her closer in a soft hug of sorts,
"I am sorry this had to happen, perhaps one day you will understand why."
The droid would pick up Arya in his hands then, ready to carry her out of the Coven.

He was about to leave when he noticed the pack laying next to Arya, her spellbook among the contents. HK stared at the pack and scanned it, holding the wolven with in his metal limbs. The machine glared at the satchel, it called out in a way to him, he wanted to pick it up and keep it, he wanted to burn it at the same time. It was like that little stare-down Gandalf had with the One Ring in Lord of the Rings.
HK would finally reach to it with his foot, balancing himself gracefully on one metal stilt while holding Arya. His foot would grab the pack with his claws, like an extra hand, it would fling it so the satchel would end up slung securely over the droid's shoulder. It was then, finally, that he turned to leave.

On his way out with a flutter of their cloaks his Greycloak Honor Guards appeared from the confines of their stealth mechanisms,
"Carry on with the objective, collect all of the sorcerous tomes and scrolls in the Coven and burn it in a safe place, do not harm the locals or damage their property otherwise."
"What of her?"
One of the guards would ask,
"I am taking her to rejoin the rest of her captured sisters, and get off this planet."
The guards would nod.

HK did not turn to look back as they silently went up to the doors of the buildings that made up the Coven, stepping inside with the hilts of their stun batons in hand, just in case. He kept walking down into the forest path to take Arya onto an Iron Company dropship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom