Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter Sereta

WINTER TIALI SERETA

fuJPNfn.jpg

NAME: I've gone by many names over the years, but you may call me Winter Tiali Sereta.

FACTION: N/A

RANK: I have no ranks so to speak, but I perform as a dancer.

SPECIES: Anzat

AGE: I am six hundred and seventy two standard years old.

SEX: All you need to know is that I'm female.

HEIGHT: I'm five feet eight inches tall.

WEIGHT: My weight, thought it's hardly your business, is one hundred and forty five.

EYES: While it may seem strange I have bright blue eyes.

HAIR: My hair is a soft tone of brown.

SKIN: Like most of my species I have grayish hued skin that can be fairly easily distinguished.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I am Force Sensitive though I am not traditionally trained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7AeuGCl.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Long Lived: Being an Anzat I have lived for hundreds of years, younger than most of my kind who are closer to six or seven hundred. I have seen things that most others cannot claim to have and experienced even more.
+ Performer: I make my living performing, feed using my performing art and have learned to survive by acting as something I am not when I must. I do what I must to survive, more often than not those being acts.
+ Anzat: While I am not one for participating in combat I am more than capable due to my species strengths. Namely those being heightened physical strength and reflexes as well as hypnotic abilities to subdue victims on which I might feed.
- Ancient: When one has lived for over six hundred years events tend to become trivial. I have seen many things in my long life and very little tends to surprise me anymore. While I react in kind, there is little chance that my impressions of something will be approved of by a great many.
- Commitment Issues: For six hundred years I've maintained keeping myself unattached to any individuals romantically. While I have had many romantic entanglements over the years, I do not intend to seek any permanent bonding with any for the foreseeable future.
- Distant: In the time I have lived in this galaxy I have come become distant from the plights and concerns of beings far younger than myself. While I haven't come to the point of lacking in the ability of caring, I do not find myself investing a significant amount of emotion in the affairs and feelings of others.

APPEARANCE:
As stated above I stand at five feet eight inches and am fairly slender for my height. I have short brown hair and a fairly lithe form that come with my profession. Despite my age, and the many scuffles I have participated in, I show very little in the way of aging and physical damage. I have scars, but a great many of them are hidden well or have faded with my age. It is my more human like appearance that makes me stand out from others of my kind, as it is a rare occurrence within my species.

As far as my attire comes and goes, I have a preference to dress to fit my career. Dresses, skirts, heels and the like are my preference.

BIOGRAPHY:
Will be expending on this later as it's going to be fairly extensive.

SHIP:
None to speak of.

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom