Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winning An Asset

Ali let herself become lost in the forest of fun she was already so deeply immersed in. She waged a watery war against Tara, this woman she hardly knew, chasing the attractive, younger girl across the beach. Tara's legs looked built for running, and indeed they were; Ali giggled as she chased the girl down, smacking handfuls of water up at her throughout her pursuit. Tara's teasing only made matters worse for herself; while she played and gloated Ali rushed ahead laughing and tackled the other woman to the sandy ground. They fell out of the water for the most part, Ali toppling over onto her back, her knees and arms caked in sand. She laughed, feeling the ocean spray against her face and the exposed portion of her chest, the bare skin basking in the sunlight. Ali lay with her legs still in the water, the gentle waves lapping at her groin and backside, her waist dividing the wet sand from the dry. She looked over at Tara, herself breathing heavier than she would otherwise have expected. She exercised regularly but rarely had so much fun doing it. Ali allowed her lips another smile, feeling the sand smeared along her cheek and chin as her skin shifted with the expression. "Who are you?" Ali asked lightly, with no more a goal in mind than to learn a bit more about the wonderful woman she'd grown so quickly accustomed to.

[member=Sitara Qin] | [member=Kaira]

Now covered in sand, Sitara burst out in hysteric giggles as she landed in the shore with Ali next to her. For such a tiny woman, Ali sure was strong. She rolled over, her dark eyes meeting Ali’s brighter ones. They revelled in the moment together, their musical laughter lighting up the beach. Sitara sat up and pressed her knees against her chest. Their bodies were stamped onto the sand, marking their time in this moment. Sitara threw her head back, allowing her skin to be kissed by the warm rays of the sand. She closed her eyes, wishing she could stay in this moment of peace and laughter forever. Ali’s soft voice brought her pack.

She rested her cheek into her knees and glanced at Ali. “Hmm, that’s a hard question.” She said, before throwing her head back again. She contemplated on it for a moment, though she wasn’t quite sure she was ready to have an existential crisis. She shrugged. There were a lot of ways she could answer this question, although she had to be very careful. “Well, I’m not quite sure actually. I’ve been trying to find that out for myself by taking every opportunity life throws at me.” She was only eighteen after all. She didn’t consider herself to be a child, she knew she was an adult and she understood her place in the world. Eighteen years wasn’t a lot of time to know oneself though. Sitara sighed, before smiling again. “But that’s fine. I’m coming along. Give me a few years to really answer that question, but for now, I’m someone fun.

She laughed and started to dig the sand around Ali’s body. “I’m sure you’ll get to know me along the way, but I kinda wanna be mysterious right now.” She said, sticking her tongue out. “You know, you’d make an excellent mermaid.”

|[member="Ali Hadrix"]|

Ali felt the corner of her lip draw back as she repressed a much welcomed smile. Tara was lovely in her aloofness, and she understood perfectly the difficulty of such a question. It almost hadn't been fair of her to ask it of someone so young. Têhra knows who she is, to an extent. Ali reflected, though the young woman with whom she had become so deeply enamored only knew herself by the definition of others. Bastard, slave, unwanted...they were all terrible things to be, at least in Hapan society. Ali's pelin'a, Têhra Syle'a, was a Hapan princess, brought low by the disdain her society held for people like her. She was a half-breed, muddied blood; Têhra was unwanted because she was a bastard, and because she was a bastard, her own family made her a slave. Ali felt her smile fade, the bright light in her quenched momentarily by the immensity of the Galaxy's darkness. It grew to life once again, however, her anger lighting a silent flame inside her heart.
Tara's playful nature bore through the darkened façade Ali had drawn over her heart and mind. Irresistible, you are, Ali thought as she looked over at the woman. "You know mermaids don't exist." She said, brushing Tara off light-heartedly and waving her hand at the girl as she looked away dramatically. "Pssht, get outta here with your nonsense," Ali looked back at the young woman, leaning back on her elbows and turning her face up toward the sky. Ali knew her pale skin would have suffered had she not applied protection before leaving her home. After a quiet moment, Ali glanced at Tara and smiled slightly, "I could easily be your mermaid though, if you wanted."
Ali winked and tossed her head back, her dampened hair flung over her shoulders as she reached for the hem of her blouse and pulling it up over her head. She was naked beneath, as she preferred. Balling the blouse up in her hands, Ali tossed it into Tara's face, giggling, then threw herself backward into the sand. Ali wiggled her hips upward, sidling herself away from the water until it lapped only at her feet. She felt the hot beams of sunlight casting themselves over her stomach and breasts, warming her body. She felt like bread in an oven. "Make me your mermaid, Tara," Ali begged, looking up at the girl, a wonderfully playful light in her eyes.

Mermaids don’t exist.

Sitara rolled her eyes. “I bet that’s what they said about humans too, like a million years ago.” She giggled, poking Ali’s smooth stomach. The woman looked away dramatically causing Tara to stick her tongue out before she could look back. Ali was gorgeous and was far less reserved than she had first assumed. The woman freed herself from the damp blouse, and threw the soft cotton into Tara’s face. She grimaced, as it slid down into her hands. She set it down beside them.

Tara was almost envious of Ali’s elegance; the way she could look so gentle even when topless on a wookie beach. She scooted over, and although Ali’s curves were easy to drink up, Tara’s gaze never left hers. Make me your mermaid. She begged, and Sitara smiled. “I could if you’d stop moving.” There was definitely chemistry between the two women. This, combined with the spark of tension she was feeling might definitely set something ablaze soon.

Her fingers dug into the warm shore, scooping up balls of the moist sand. Ali’s skin was pale and smooth, like warm milk on a cold day. She would slowly pile sand on top of her legs, massaging her flesh as she rubbed her flesh softly. When was the last time she had played in the beach? It definitely felt like ages. Her fingers traced up the woman’s curves as she drew her silhouette into the sand.

Heh. You’re probably the prettiest mermaid out here.

| [member="Ali Hadrix"] |

"I could if you'd stop moving." Tara's quips drew giggles and outright laughter from Ali, causing her to shake her hips and breasts teasingly, spilling sand from her limbs back onto the beach. The sand was cool when it was wet, warm when dry, and Tara portioned a mixture onto her in small, delicate handfuls. Each time, however, the young woman rubbed the moist, course material into her skin, feeling the body beneath with a searching touch. Ali lay bare for her, and comfortably so; she turned her head to look up at the girl, her grey eyes scouring Tara's lasciviously. She wanted to run her gaze along Tara's youthful curves, but something in the woman's eyes kept Ali's own with them.
"You're probably the prettiest mermaid out there." Suddenly Ali sat up on her elbows, her breasts falling away from one another. Sand sparkled on her legs and stomach, the roughness of it all felt exfoliating on her skin. Ali held the young woman's gaze almost intensely, telling her things without words, asking her questions in silence. Who are you? How did you get here? Where are you going? Where have you been? "I likely would be..." Ali replied softly, her lips partly just so as she spoke in a voice almost drowned by the distant crashing waves. "Until you became my mermaid." Ali smiled sweetly, then laid down on her back once more to soak in the sun's kiss. She let one arm rest on the sand above her head, and covered her eyes with the opposite hand, keeping the sun's brightness at bay. Ali was saddened to banish Tara from her view, but she was going for the dramatic, and hoping it worked. "You really make this beach the view that it is, Tara." Ali muttered, almost as if she were falling asleep. If I did, I might just dream of you, she thought to herself, feeling it were true.

Geez!” Sitara moaned as Ali continued to wiggle her body, the sand slipping off her fair flesh. She pouted, quickly repairing cracked tail. The woman enjoyed teasing her and playing along with Sitara’s childlike antics. She appreciated that, a person who wasn’t afraid to be playful. Serious people were boring, she decided. She’d rather linger in moments like this with people like Ali.

She laid herself down beneath the other brunette, her elbow supporting her torso. She rested her head on her palm as she studied the blue-eyed brunette. “Until you became my mermaid.” The comment caused Tara’s cheeks to redden. She was normally used to taking compliments, especially from men. However, it was Ali’s sincerity that sparked Tara’s embarrassment. She giggled, before shaking her head. “We can both be the prettiest, I guess.” She said, shrugging. “I don’t know how that would work, but we’ll do that.

She watched as the woman shielded the sun away from her eyes. “I highly doubt it.” She replied, tilting her head. “You’re the one half naked after all.” She teased, poking the woman’s bare stomach.

"I highly doubt it, you’re the one half naked after all." Ali smirked at Tara's comment, unable to escape noticing the physical contact the young woman continued to initiate with the playful pokes to her stomach. Each touch built upon the excitement coursing through her mind and heart. A sudden drive to be spectacular and astonishing bursting like a dam inside her. Ali drew her legs up to her knees and slipped the panties down off her hips, tossing them over her shoulder and into the sand. The tail Tara had so painstakingly made for her was rent asunder, small hills of dark, wet sand tumbling from her limbs and exposing her pale skin to the sun once more. Her thighs and hips sparkled with what remained. A part of her felt guilty for destroying Tara's work.
Ali laid back, bare as could be and relishing in the heat of the sun, the wet sand beneath her cool against her naked back. She let her head roll sideward, bringing the young Tara back into view. Locks of molted chocolate hair hung across her face and neck, glinting softly in the sunlight. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Then join me, and we can both be beautiful." She turned her hips slightly, pushing herself up onto one elbow and ran the fingers of her free hand through the precisely tailored hair between her thighs, covering herself casually. Ali's eyes narrowed just slightly, taking in the sight of the woman at her side. A million and one things ran through her mind in that moment, but her thoughts were halted as she recognized eyes identical to her own for the first time. Tara's shown a slightly dull blue shot with gray, same as her's. To the casual observer this meant nothing, but it trapped Ali's gaze for some reason. Disturbed somewhat by the realisation, Ali distracted herself by brushing sand from her breast, and when she looked back up at the much younger woman, could gaze only as high as her bountiful lips.

You broke my tail!” Sitara winced as the older woman freed herself from the sand prison binding her legs together. The sand had only begun to harden from the heat of the sun still crumbled to pieces as the woman moved to remove the rest of her clothing. Ali tossed the small, damp piece of fabric over her shoulder and into sand. Ali was comfortable bearing her flesh, even in the company of a total stranger. She looked like a siren who washed up on shore, calling the unfortunate men to come to her before she devoured their flesh and bone. Like a succubus in the flesh.

Sitara giggled, a wave of red flushing her usually pale cheeks. She gripped onto the damp cloth that covered her chest. It clung to her skin, refusing to let go as she slowly peeled it off. She threw her tanktop at the pile Ali had made with her clothes. She unbuttoned her khaki shorts, before sliding the thick fabric off her pale body. This would be a good show for any outsider to watch, had they happened to pass by the two beautiful women. She stretched her arms in front of her and sighed. She was still in her underwear, the garments caging her breasts and groin. She turned her back towards the older woman, after giving her a coy smile. “Do you mind helping me with this?

The moment Tara turned away and asked Ali to help her undress, her fate was sealed. I want her. Ali realised, as she had many times before, with different women on different worlds. There came a moment when Ali's mind would be made by another woman. Sometimes it was a smile, something she said or wore or the sound of her voice, the curve of her cheek, a look in her eye...there was always...something. With Têhra, it had been her enslavement, expressed by the bronze bracelets and anklets that adorned her. With Tara it was that coy little smile and the way she asked for Ali's help.
Ali pressed herself upright and onto her knees, crawling to her younger intimate and sitting down in the sand beside her with her legs tucked beneath her. Ali closed her eyes briefly, taking a deep breath. She felt the air course off the water before them, slipping through Tara's locks like invisible fingers. She felt the sunlight bathing her skin, soaking into her body like a tired old woman sinking into bed after a long, hard day; lazily, slowly, perpetually.
Ali felt her hand lift and she found the woman's skin in her blindness, tracing her fingertips along its lovely hillock lightly. She plucked the strap from Tara's shoulder, then crossed her touch over the young woman's neck, slipping off the other. Ali let her head loll to the side, cracking it gently as she traced her fingertips along Tara's spine. She felt every bone and every cut between, every inch of soft, supple skin leading to the fabric strap digging gently into the young woman's backside. Ali felt hills and valleys in Tara's muscle and bone. Ali's free hand sketched down Tara's side, sliding onto her thigh and...

...A simple pinch and Tara would feel the release of pressure against her back and breasts. Ali leaned forward and opened her mouth, feeling her teeth dig into the skin of Tara's shoulder as her hands rested against the younger woman's hips. She reached upward and lightly cupped Tara's breasts in her hands, letting the bra fall into her palms. Ali discarded it and drew on Tara's chin with her finger and thumb, turning the woman's soft round face toward her. Now, with open eyes, Ali looked into Tara's identical own, her thumb covering Tara's lips. She stared into a blue-gray universe, one filled with adventure and love and curiosity, sadness, aspirations, desires, a universe comprised of a single life. Ali's other hand came to rest against the small of Tara's back, cradling her to allow Tara to fall back against her if she were to want to.
Lost within the universe of the orbs of Tara's eyes, Ali ran her thumb downward, till the youthful woman's bottom lip was held between Ali's thumb and forefinger. Ali tugged on that lip, lightly at first, then harshly, drawing Tara's open mouth abruptly against her own with a sudden and disarming voracity.

Teeth penetrated her smooth skin and a soft moan escaped her ample lips. Ali’s caress was gentle, yet every touch struck each nerve like static. As she turned her body to meet Ali’s eyes once more, she felt herself becoming hypnotized by the gorgeous brunette. A woman’s touch was very…different; yet at the same time there was something so familiar about Ali’s tenderness.

Ali’s finger brushed over her bottom lip before pulling the young brunette towards her. Her eyes closed, and her lips parted. Her heart was fluttering beneath her chest as Ali’s arm wrapped around her back, cradling her. She toppled over the older woman, her fingertips grazing over her side. Tara’s lips were stained with Ali’s makeup once more. She breathed her in, allowing herself to be consumed in this moment.

The two bodies would be masked by the swaying trees and dancing shadows. Only their silhouettes could be seen playing in the sand, tumbling down onto each other. In the distance, the waves could be heard crashing onto the skerries, the breakers lapping at each crevice before dizzolving into a quiet foam. Fingers would find themselves tangled into dark curls, pulling and tugging before cultivating the skin beneath. Soft, pale flesh would be scraping against the crisp hard sand. Soft cries would be swallowed by the whimpers of the rushing winds.

Sitara would find herself laying flat on the shore, breathless and hungry. It was about time for lunch. After all, a certain vixen had just whet her appetite.

Some time later, Ali found herself laying aside Tara, leaning over her with her arms pressed into the cool, moist sand. Midday was passing and the planet's sun was striking Tara's blue-gray eyes playfully every time Ali dipped her head down to kiss the girl. Her breasts, coated in sand as they were, rested against Tara's own full hillocks. The girl's skin was a flame against Ali's own, soaked with sunlight and joy as she was. It had been sweet, wonderful fun, and Ali felt certain it was far from over. Women like Tara were why Ali could never settle down; each one was such a beautiful adventure.
At the moment, Ali was tasting a sea salted nipple, teasing Tara before pulling away and wiping the sand from her breast. She returned moments later for a kiss; Ali truly loved the sensation of her lips melting against Tara's and imbibing the young woman's tongue. After a long, quiet moment in which Ali saw nothing through closed eyes but felt everything she pulled away once more, loathe to do so. Her hand went to Tara's hair, twisting dampened locks through her fingers and brushing them out of her companion's eyes.
"You...are...like..." Ali pursed her lips in thought, testing the length of one of Tara's locks by following it all the way to its end with her fingertips. It slipped from her grip and tumbled into a gentle curl that crossed from Tara's cheek to neck. She looked up at the ocean, toward the horizon. Beyond the bright blue skies and crashing waves, Ali saw dark clouds far away. They glinted and glowed here and there, flaring as they were shot with blue fire. She smiled and let her lips rest against Tara's cheek. "...lightning in a bottle." She grinned biting at Tara's earlobe with playful teeth. "And I like that," Ali added as an afterthought.

Tara’s eyes would stare at the clouds passing overhead. Small bursts of lightning growled in the distance. Her skin was like a scoop of vanilla sprinkled with tiny grains of sand. She melted beneath the texture of Ali’s coarse tongue, flicking against her the curves of her flesh. As her mounds rose and fell, Ali’s mouth would wipe away the tiny grains of sand smothered onto her. She lowered her gaze, her eyes focussing on a head full of dark curls before being greeted by familiar blue-grey eyes. Her lips parted instinctively as the woman came up to kiss her, tasting the older woman ones again. As Ali pulled away, Tara’s head followed; she was entranced by the older woman.

She felt teeth nibbling on her earlobe and a soft moan escaped her lips. “This…” She struggled to find the words, her hands tracing small circles on the woman’s spine. It was easy to get lost in her, she thought. “…Was far different than anything I’ve ever done.” She was breathless, though she was very much satisfied. “Just….just…wow.” She whispered, her head turning to meet hers. Her forehead pressed against Ali’s and her arms wrapped around the woman, running her hands down her slender back and onto her very palpable curves.

It was like exploring her own body through somebody else’s, she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've given you what I felt you could handle," Ali spoke cryptically, flicking her tongue along Tara's lips. She felt the resistance of Tara's hand falling across her back as she sat upright, her hip resting against the other woman's thigh. Ali laid her hand flat on Tara's bare stomach, feeling the softness of her skin from her breasts to the lips between her thighs. She smiled gently, running her thumb along Tara's ample lips. She enjoyed kissing them, and wanted to kiss them again, soon. Ali reached out with another hand and caressed the young woman's shining locks of hair, twirling them in her finger and watching them bounce as she pulled them away. Will you keep her? Ali asked herself, looking down at the wonderful young woman that had placed herself in Ali's care. Or at my mercy, she considered. Either way, will you keep her? Ali asked herself a second time. I certainly would like to.
Ali never let herself feel badly for collecting women the way she did. During the younger years of her life, Ali had never loved long, nor deeply. Her romantic endeavors had always been carnal and selfish in nature. Now, Ali still enjoyed some of the selfish aspects of her own sexuality, but only engaged with women she believed she could care for. Têhra was such a girl, as was Riley. And now Tara. Ali decided, smiling inwardly.
"But I think you can handle more," Ali muttered, her eyes tracing the nape of Tara's neck. It was almost as if she were talking out loud to herself. But in an instant, Ali's sharp gaze snapped upward and she addressed her young companion directly. "And I would like to give you more." Ali leaned over and kissed Tara once more, slowly. She felt every bump along the tip of Tara's tongue, every little wrinkle in her supple lips. The girl's breath was warm, and sweet smelling, Ali enjoyed the feeling of her filling her own mouth with every kiss, every breath.
Too soon, Ali pulled away. "I want to eat," she said suddenly, looking passed Tara up along the beach. Beyond through a thicket of brush and smaller trees were the markets and restaurants they sought. "And I can tell you do too." She smiled, pinching one of Tara's nipples carefully between her fingers. She tugged on it lightly, signaling her desire for another kiss. Once her lips were free, Ali would smile again and tell Tara, "Come on, let's get dressed and find liquor."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that all Ali thought she could handle? Ali’s flesh burned against her. Sitara was so easy to give in to the most carnal of life’s pleasures. It was her first time experiencing a woman, and Ali had made the moment extremely pleasurable for the both of them. I’d like to see more of her. She confirmed. She wanted to continue to taste Ali’s sweet lips and feel her smooth skin against her own. As the woman reached out to caress her hair, Sitara would stroke her face softly, her gaze startled by the familiar set of eyes on Ali’s face.

Every kiss was broken too soon, Sitara felt, as her eyes stayed closed for a few moments more. Food, sleep, there were just so many more fun things to do if you didn’t have these responsibilities in the way. Sitara’s found herself reaching for Ali’s wrists, pulling her into one last kiss. She smiled smugly; every past kiss were on Ali’s terms, but she wasn’t going to end it without her own say. “Okay, liquor and clothes.” She agreed, releasing Ali from her grip.

Like her body, her clothes were speckled with grains of sand. She ran into the water, sitting on the shallow end as she attempted to clean herself. The fine grains formed freckles on her pale flesh. Her hands formed scoops as she poured the saltwater onto her limbs, cleaning off what she could. She came back to the shore, water dripping off of her milky skin. She walked over to her small pile of clothes, using her tank top as a tower. She lifted her brassiere from the small dunes and used the back of her hand in attempt to whack the sand off. It was no fun getting sand on certain areas of her skin. She put on her clothes, almost unhappy to have her skin restricted again. The tank top stayed folded between her arms. She’d put that on later.

So, this place you were telling me about?

Tara's fingers and lips begrudgingly left Ali's body, and the older woman stood herself up and went to retrieve her clothes. Ali pouted, loathe to let Tara's mouth out of her sight. After retrieving her clothes, she dressed in the ocean, standing amidst the waves that lapped at her waist as she pulled her bottoms on and then her blouse. Casually, Ali washed the sand off her breasts and between legs, running a finger through her cleft and wishing it were Tara's. The slacks she left on the beach, but stopped just long enough to shake the sand off of them. Ali ran a hand through her hair and drew her locks over one shoulder, rejoining her youthful companion as she dressed herself. I want to watch her dress in the morning as she leaves my bed, Ali realised, and smiled to herself just as Tara succeeded in putting on her bra and turned to ask Ali about their choice of restaurant.
"It's not far, just outside the market." Ali said, peeling wet strands of hair from her neck and face after picking up her handbag and heels. She looped arm through Tara's before letting her hand slip down along to the girl's wrist and lacing their fingers together. Ali led Tara off the beach and onto the wooden boardwalk that served as the road into the market. Beings of all shapes and sizes were to be found, though Wookiees and Humans predominated the public scene. Ali enjoyed the smooth wood against her bare feet, glad to be free of the heels for the afternoon. The walk to the restaurant truly wasn't far it was located just around a massive outcropping of root that penetrated the ground by the side of the room.
Soon enough, Ali was pulling a chair out for Tara to sit in. The restaurant had an outdoor stonefloored patio along its front that provided a beautiful view of the beach and the rest of the island, which turned into a series of rolling hills that peaked at a stone-tipped elevation some miles away. The entire island was hidden in the shadow of the giant wroshyrr trees, their expansive canopies stretching out to meet one another across the water. Ali set her things down at the side of the table and sat down adjacent to Tara. "Well here we are, this is the place." Ali said, looking around. The main building was built into the side of the humongous tree behind them. It was a single level restaurant with most of its seating space located outside. The kitchen was of course in the back, and branched sideward to connect with the establishment next door, which Ali remembered to be a two-storied night club. She looked over at Tara with a smile on her rouged lips. "I'm having the most wonderful day," she said, placing her hands on the table. She left them open, silently begging for Tara to place her own hands into Ali's. "And I hope you are too."

Eat your hearts out. She wanted to say, as they walked towards the restaurant Ali had chosen for them. She wasn’t sure if the older woman noticed it, but it was something Tara was particularly aware of. Men, women, wookie; they all turned their heads towards the pair, their eyes lingering for a second over their perfect bodies, speckled with sand. Like moths to a flame, she thought, as they passed the wet market. Tara was proud of the fact that she was beautiful, and she was dangerous because she used it to her advantage. She was certain that someone as gorgeous as Ali understood it too, and it was because of that—and the fact that she worked for the Republic—that she didn’t want to trust the woman wholeheartedly. However, the woman had not pried for information nor did she ransack her pockets, so Sitara was almost certain that Ali wasn’t a spy. Though with her physique, she might as well be.

Only because I’m spending it with you.” She grinned, her fingers crawling up towards Ali’s palms. She tapped the woman’s hands lightly, as though drumming to her favourite song or whispering to her in morse code. “I’m serious though. Without you, it would’ve just been another boring night bar hopping.” And although she didn’t hate downing a million shots and spending the night in a random man’s bed, she preferred the quiet company of charming people much better. Plus, Ali was hot! Despite considering herself straight, Sitara knew when a woman was absolutely gorgeous. She wasn't blind. She definitely should start experimenting with women more. “This place is absolutely beautiful, by the way. I’m glad you introduced it to me.” And she certainly was. The restaurant was a rustic joy shaded by the giant wroshyrr tree. There was a beautiful view of the beach too, though Tara was too busy enjoying the gorgeous view right in front of her.

Ali watched Tara's fingers dance across the table and into her palm, the symbolism of the moment returning her harshly to reality of her mission on Kashyyyk. Garner intel. Ali frowned internally, her heart, so enamored with this young woman, now felt encased in the steel claptrap of her occupation. As she looked down at the dainty pale fingers dancing in her hand, they melted and turned into Tara herself, and guilt racked the older woman. She looked up at Tara, though she couldn't bear to have their eyes meet for this moment of glaring remembrance.
Ali averted her gaze momentarily, crossing it over the beach scene that played out before them. People walked the wooden street, stopping here and there to look over the goods offered by the market vendors. Some made shawls and other articles of clothing, more sold local produce and crafts. After a time in silence following Tara's sweet words, Ali hardened her resolve and returned her blue-gray eyes to Tara's own.
"You are sweet, Tara." Ali acknowledged, squeezing the fingers in her hands lightly. "And I'm glad I could share in this beauty with you." She smiled, though it was half-hearted, as she once again remembered the goals of her assignment. Ali doubted Tara was much of anyone in the grand scheme of things, but a large part of Ali wanted to let herself believe she was, if only to have an excuse to pursue her.
You already have two others, do you truly need a third? A voice in Ali's head demanded. Ali considered the women in her life, and no, there would never be enough. She loved them all and wanted them in her life, as many as she could possibly attend to. See, Ali wasn't a selfish lover, though she was a demanding and controlling one. She expected the most of the women she gave herself to, and gave them the most she could offer in exchange, but only if they fulfilled their duties to herself. Tara was a beautiful woman, to be sure, and Ali got the sense from her that she would make for a fine paramour.
For the moment, Ali resolved only to enjoy Tara's willful presence, and the taste of her body. She smiled truly now, and lifted the young woman's hands to her lips, kissing them each. Her eyes crossed over Tara's slender neck, her youthful face, and soft features. The girl had sharp eyes that mimicked Ali's own, and in some ways reminded Ali of herself. Not just the eyes, but the pale skin, the rouged lips, the lust for a woman's kiss...Ali didn't much believe in fate, but she was attracted to the idea of kindred spirithood, and she began wondering if perhaps she had found such a woman in Tara.
"I'm glad you introduced you to me," Ali countered softly, selecting the middle finger of Tara's left hand and drawing it into her mouth. She tasted the woman's skin and released her once more, biting down just slightly on the proffered digit. Ali smiled teasingly, then reached for the center of the table with a fingertip and activated the drinks menu, which displayed on a small viewscreen.

Ali’s hands squeezed her fingers, and although she sounded happy, Tara was certain there was something else here. Although the older woman smiled, the wrinkles around her eyes hadn’t appeared. Is there something wrong? She tried to say, as she gazed into the woman’s similar blue-gray eyes. She was in no position to pry. Perhaps Ali was only thinking, though it was subtly; she did look like she was worried about something. Though what Ali was thinking about, Tara certainly didn’t know. She was about to ask her when Tara smiled, a beautiful real smile; the kind that showed the creases by your eyes, the kind Sitara loved. Her hands were swept into a kiss, though Tara wished it were her lips Ali was kissing instead.

Kashyyyk is beautiful, isn’t it?” She uttered, her eyes drifting from Ali’s gaze and into the warm beach. Children danced along the shore, carefree from the little things that tied adults down. Vendors were trying to sell their goods in their small wooden stalls as their customers tried to haggle. She blushed, realizing that they were lucky to have landed on the other side of the beach. It would’ve been funny if these people had walked in on their little tryst.

Be it luck or fate, they were given the time to get to know each other far better than Tara had ever imagined. It never occurred to her just how many of her friends she had gotten to know this well. Blame it on her flirtatious personality or just her natural appeal, but this was bound to happen one way or the other. She grinned as she thought about the beautiful brunette on the sand, lying beneath her. The memory was fond and had reappeared in her mind several times that afternoon, even though it was still fresh. Ali's scent still lingered on her fingers. Her fingers had traced over every inch of Ali’s voluptuous body, drawing her shape in the warm shore; her mouth has grazed upon both the older woman’s beautiful lips. “Though, I do have to admit we add to the allure of this place.” She winked.

Her finger was trapped between the woman’s lips, and she wiggled it against the roof of her mouth, tickling her. “Ooooh! See if they have a berry sangria!

Ali felt Tara's finger tickle the roof of her mouth and she released it with a giggle. The young woman begged after sangria as Ali looked down at the menu displayed, scrolling through it with a fingertip. She kept Tara's hand in her free one as she conducted her search, selecting a jogan and gervi fruit sangria drink for her young lover. After choosing her own order, a Lomin ale aside a glass of Kashyyyk scotch, Ali keyed off the display and returned her gaze to Tara. Lover. She recalled the term from her inner monologue a minute prior. She could be my lover, I believe. Ali tilted her head slightly, betraying her considerations though would refuse to speak on it if pressed. Or would I? Ali asked of herself.
She's young, she's gorgeous, surely she's plenty flexible, and she enjoys eating...
There's more to it than that! A voice inside Ali's mind barked, shouting the other down.
She cannot simply be a playtoy, she must be a tool. Ali was beginning to hate herself. Using this young woman felt...wrong, and she might not prove useful at all. Even so, Ali knew her assignment better than she knew Tara, whom she still couldn't even know to trust. Play it safe, use her, but do not become so enamored with her that you cannot stand to leave her forever.
Ali folded her hands neatly together, lacing her fingers and letting them rest on the tabletop. "You are a particular kind of woman, Tara, I can see that." Ali said abruptly as their drinks arrived. She took the girl's hand in hers once more, her thumb lightly crossing the soft skin of Tara's knuckles, feeling her slender fingers with warm ones of her own. Ali reached for her scotch, bringing the clear glass to her rouged lips and sipping at the dark brown liquor. "I want to take you home tonight," Ali confessed casually, setting the scotch down for the moment and looking across the table and into Tara's eyes. She folded her drinking hand over Tara's still resting in her grip, then crossed one bare leg over the other knee. "I want everything you have to offer. I want you to give yourself to me." Ali knew where she was, what she was doing. It was where she always ended up: Negotiating.
"Of course, you get everything I can offer in return." Ali added succinctly. She hardly noticed the crowd anymore, though the nearest being stood no more than two meters away. Her eyes were fixed on the young woman, boring into their blue-gray depths. She wanted them to know one another, more deeply than one can fooling around on the sand.

Sitara took a sip out of her brightly coloured drink. One of her hands were still caged beneath Ali’s fingers, but the brunette didn’t mind. She was happy like this. Sitara never planned for these things to happen, yet she always seemed to find herself tangled in a web of interesting flies. The more she moved, the more flies there were. As she gazed into the eyes of her lovely companion, Sitara wasn’t sure if she was the spider, or just another fly on the run.

Ali was a member of the Galactic Republic, she reminded herself. After all, there was something that troubled her earlier. She simply had to stay clear and make sure Ali couldn’t tell she was part of the One Sith. Would that really matter to her? She bit her lip, she wasn’t so sure if Ali would think of her the same way. Her glass clanked as she set it down. She smiled, leaning over to kiss the young woman. “Particular, huh? That’s a new one.” She smirked, scrunching up her nose. No, this wouldn’t matter. She assured herself. She was a dedicated member to the one sith? But why? Because the academy told her to be? Because it was her escape plan from a life that was so dull and scheduled?

She was a dark side user because she was dark. She just didn’t want to tell herself that yet. Ali wanted to take her home tonight, and of course she did. Sitara was naturally charismatic, and Ali was absolutely charming. With all the sexual tension happening between them, it was about time for someone to cave, and Sitara could never pass an offer for a good time. She was hedonistic and proud; two things that usually went her way.

But there was something else. Sitara was enchanted by the brunette’s undemanding appeal. She seemed like she didn’t want commitment, which was something Sitara could agree with. Besides, it was different being with a woman, she thought. It just gave her more time to play, to be friendly with the lovely brunette. It had been such a long time since she’s had a girl friend.

Who she just happened to mess around with.

Come to think about it, when was the last time she hasn’t flirted with a friend?

Give and take, I like where this is going.” She said, fiddling with the straw of her drink. The ice clinked together as she spun them around, forming a little whirlpool in her fruity beverage. “Well, why don’t we order some sliders to go, we find a place that sells cheap pazaak cards, and then we go to your place and play a few games?” Sitara proposed, her hand moving to caress Ali’s. “Like what girls do at slumber parties.” She winked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom