Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Tasting {Vega}

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
This was a bar. But it was not any old tavern or cantina. No, not even close. For it was run by the Daalen family, and all of that family were Morganians. Which means the drinks are expertly crafted, priced reasonably (Not twenty credits for one drink, heaven's no), and served 24/7. However... getting in required passing a little test. To enter the Morgassi hangout, you had to be considered attractive. But with me hanging by the door, pretty much no one was turned down. What can I say, I'm a flirt. Can't flirt with people if I tell 'em they're ugly. 'Course I prefer to flirt with the pretty ones. As another lass was let it I smirked before reminding her to have fun. She simply rolled her eyes and kept walking... It's the ears, isn't it? How come everyone loves our beer, but most seem to dislike the pointy ears?... Such a shame.
For making alcohol isn't the only thing Morganians are good for.
Wink wink.
@[member="Luna Vega"]

Pirates were notorious for their love... passion- scratch that- obsession with spirits. The drinking kind and not in the necromancer way. Shiver. She passed both hands down the lining of the long coat and secured a button or two to appear more presentable, slender fingers working the seams. Obsidian and russet hair fell free past her shoulders in a mess of curls and braids that framed a thin boned face. It was the normal set-up; black leather pants, a matching corset covered by a flimsy red tank, and thigh high boots. Most of which were concealed, like her weapons.

There was a Morganian cantina on the outskirts, just before you hit town. Knowing her liquor like she did, it was a tease. They were known for good stock. Really good stock. Hard to get a handle on it. Luna had delivered her shipment already and had been paid handsomely for it. Once she was told of the establishment by the Port crew, the pirate headed exactly there. Dax was passed out on the War Wren- and she had the authorization codes. He was a sitting duck and she needed a drink. What better place? No, Really?

The line looped half-way around the building when she arrived and had been added onto since. There was apparently some sort of test for entrance- a good few were turned away, defeat on their faces. This was not the time, Luna jutted her chin forward, only three behind the head of the line. Her mouth might as well of been a desert for how it was watering. Bright green eyes were stark against pale olive skin and they roamed curiously to the people ahead of her. Patience was not exactly her strong suit.

@[member="Jordan Van Daalen"]

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
Another two went in, and a third was sent back. When I refused someone, I tried to be polite about it. Or just say nothing and wave 'em off. Those that were let in were greeted, got a handshake, along with the occasional flirty comment. Personally I disliked the rule. Many a good customers were let go because of my mother's traditions. But she always said that it was better for everyone. Attractive customers got drunk here, and usually went home with another attractive client. If they time satisfied them, they would sometimes come back in hopes of another lucky night. Meanwhile the 'ugly' ones got wasted somewhere else, then enjoyed their time with another 'ugly duckling'. Looks weren't my priority. Usually I try and fall for someone because of their personality. Their drive, passion, and sense of humor. Unfortunately my head made me forget that sometimes. For example, right now I'm focused on the girl approaching the front. Beautiful green eyes standing out against pale skin, roaming the landscape in search of fate... Oh dear, not again. "Hey Talin? Ya mind managing the front while I take my break?" I asked, turning my head to the side slightly. Within a moment my sister answered, quietly agreeing to take my place. I thanked her and than turned to the lass waiting by the entrance. "Congratulations, you're in. First three drinks are on me." With that I smirked, and gestured for her to follow me inside.
@[member="Luna Vega"]

Odd.

That did make it worth the wait, she noted. "After me heart already, love?" Luna returned the smirk with a bright smile, the low lights causing the piercings in her nose and lip to gleam. She followed the Morganian, wild green embers for eyes stealing a glance to the other patrons. The mood the establishment gave was... sensuous in a sense. The people as well as the decor were beautiful and it almost did not seem real. It was fit for a commercial on the holovids.

Light chatter and laughter filled the rooms, along with the distinct clanking of glasses, and the pour of liquid into containers. Vega had brushed her fingertips along the wood of a couple unoccupied chairs and she seemed to lose herself in the atmosphere. "Beautiful place, ya have," the pirate offered with a splash of old world tongue. She stuck out amongst the crowd, with her black and red garb, and wild hair. The pirate felt every bit out of place, but that tidbit alone was not going to stop her from having some of the best spirits around.

@[member="Jordan Van Daalen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom