Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win Some Stuff! (Planet Sub Contest)

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[SIZE=11pt]Ladies and gentleman of ORC...oh who am I kidding? Scoundrels, smugglers and other undesirables! I present you with a fun little contest for those of you who like to win things! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The goal: Sub an awesome planet within or near ORC space! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Rules: 1) Keep the rebellious nature of ORC in the planet (Be it lawless old west or an underground crime city disguised as a prosperous metropolis) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]2) The planet has to be located within or near ORC space [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The prizes are going to be kept secret for now, but I promise they will be amazing, useful (well maybe) and probably ridiculous (*cough* custom ships and gear may be involved *cough*)! You can submit up to three planets which will be judged by the staff ([member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Joza Perl"] and myself) where we will pick the top three planet to gain mysterious rewards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The judging criteria will be:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]How fething awesome your planet is[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]How much the planet offers back to the ORC (this can be story or materials or anything else)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The deadline is May 31st so get to it ORCs![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]If you have any questions, feel free to post here and tag me. Submissions should be pm'd to myself and the other staff (please just add us all onto the same message and make life easy for us...please?)[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom