Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Train 4 Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Hey guys. In light of the Teta invasion, I realized that icly a lot of Jedi are lacking in some combat skills that could really, really, really help them out. So, if you see something you want to learn in my bio (link below) please do so promptly. I will be more than willing to do either a 1on1 session, or a group training session in any desired skill that you wish your character to learn.

Keep in mind, there are more skills that can help in pvp than a lightsaber form or a martial art. Train with different weapons and you'll be able to handle different roles considerably.

Tag me and let me know if you want to do something.

- Alan

Alan

[member="Anarya Drast"]

can do, I'll get to you tomorrow after work.

that's 6pm Eastern US/Canada time for me, don't know when that is for you. Definitely look forward to helping you out!

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Echani Martial Arts would be great.

Whatever you used to beat Vindica. :p

Alan

Zaren Bouqi said:
[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Echani Martial Arts would be great.

Whatever you used to beat Vindica. :p
Teras Kasi is what you're looking for. And that's Master level martial arts right there, something you'd have to put a lot of time and effort into icly to be able to do

Alan

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

I'm not talking threads- I'm talking years worth of rping a martial artist. But I'd be more than willing to train you and get you started.

Alan

[member="Anarya Drast"]

Okay, getting your thread up now.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

pm me to work out the deets, yo

Atticus Savar

A
[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Would any of it be made available to NFUs. Specifically Mandalorian Hand to Hand, Echani Hand to hand, or Mandalorian Melee combat training?

Nothing says a good Fleet Officer should not be able to handle himself in the disastrously unfortunate event of a boarding action or other such incident that would require such skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom