Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will The Real Senate Please Stand Up? | Collective v.s. CSA

Business time was over. Well, at least one form of business.

As the civilians dropped down and the guards were dropped with the opening volley of the team, Faceless, posed as that blonde haired, brown eyed businessman dressed in that very nice suit dropped to a knee. As chaos started to take control all around, the businessman popped open his suitcase and rummaged about, assembling something deep within the case, the metallic clicking and clacking of components being put together could barely be heard underneath all the gunfire and screams of civilians and guards being dropped. Of course, with such a sudden attack, it would take quite a while for reinforcements to come and try and contain the situation. There was also the possibility of police units coming from across the city to take down the Collective's agents and rescue the hostages. Supposedly they'd be out by that point but knowing situations like this? Anything was possible; things could lead to delays or help speed things up a bit.

Whatever the case, the suited businessman stood up after what he had constructed in his hands deep within the suitcase. As more guards who had been just a few rooms away rushed in, the businessman brought the A180 configured into a blaster rifle to bare. As the guards ran in, they were quickly gunned down with an outrageous amount of spray from the hip. It looked like something out of a crime holomovie, the criminal spraying down the mark with little to no effort thanks to the overwhelming amount of fire. Once all was said and done, the man turned to Janeth, giving a crude smirk as if satisfied with his handiwork, speaking in a formal High Coruscanti accent;

"What? You didn't expect me to let you have all the fun, hm?"

[member="Janeth Farr"] | [member="Atlas Kane"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It wasn't uncommon that delegations would be late. But what was uncommon was that she had gotten no word about it at all. This was starting to feel like a trap.

Kay clenched her jaw as [member="Silfe Sosuri"] mentioned that there were no guards. What did she mean there were no guards?? She got to her feet and started towards the door.

By that time, [member="Janeth Farr"] and [member="Faceless"] were opening fire on the innocents in the lobby. Alarms were set off, blasting with such varying pitches to be heard both inside and outside of the Senate Hall, alerting the guards and authorities that they were under attack.

As Kay got to the door and looked out to the hallway, the rush of guards moving towards the lobby were seen. She flicked her commlink to [member="Mythos"] ' channel. ~Mythos! Get over here! To the Senate Hall! People are dying!~ Whether or not it got through to him, she didn't know, but it was worth a shot. Kay looked to Silfe and grabbed hold of her hand. "Come on! This way!" There wasn't much of a choice for the young lady to make. She pulled her out of the Council chambers and into the hallway, weaving their way through other people running. Kay had a plan, and a good one. She just had to hope to get there in time. Being pregnant, there was only so much that she could do, only so much that she could risk. "We have to reach my office. It's too dangerous to take the lifts, so we have to use the stairs." Kay did her best to remain calm, but her mind was swimming as she tried to figure out just who was targeting them this time.

[member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Kirie Ito"] [member="Mara Rockwell"] [member="Juno Ti-Rhea"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Whisper"] [member="Kodryl Grar"] [member="Atlas Kane"]

Silfe gasped in shock as she heard distant sounds of gunshots and people dying. She flinched as the alarms started to blare, having never heard them before. Had the delegation come and been shot down or were they the ones shooting? Before she could really process what was going on or find any answers, she found herself grabbed and pulled along by [member="Lady Kay"]. Silfe wasn't about to break their contact. She trusted the Queen implicitly. Of all people, Kay was her mentor and guide and the first to really welcome her to Commenor as one of hers.

"Yes, My Lady." Silfe hiked up her skirts and ran along with Kay. She wasn't about to trip over her gown like some stereotypical woman. Pregnancy makes running harder than normal but together, hand in hand, they moved pretty swiftly. Kay was used to such dangers, but Silfe was relatively new to them. The danger with her father was a known quantity, this was unknown and it added a level of fear. Still, she was concentrating on following Kay and keeping her eyes open to their surroundings, that she didn't have much time to let herself fear. Her long practice with delaying reaction until after her father left her presence worked well for her here.

She also knew that if it came down to it, she would lay her life before Kay and the baby's. There was a calm certainty in knowing that deep inside.

CSA: [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Mara Rockwell"] | [member="Juno Ti-Rhea"]
Opposition: [member="Janeth Farr"] | @ Faceless | [member="Kodryl Grar"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Atlas Kane"] | [member="Whisper"]

Golden hues surveyed the room, slowly sweeping over office as she stepped forward. The heavy doors were propped open, apparently having not been maintained as compared to much of the rest of the building. Slowly running a finger along the desk, she picked up a trail of dust, leaving a visible streak along the table. It had been a complete surprise, the position falling into her lap out of the blue - nor had she really expected for it to happen - it just had.
Moving towards the large window, a soft hiss escaped her lips as she pulled the blinds open, exposing herself to the sun as she stepped back for a moment. A slight burn formed on her cheek, though it was small enough, nothing to worry about too much provided she didn't keep herself out too long. Her golden hues slowly began to survey the horizon, settling upon the Senate Hall in the distance.
"Does it make any sense to anyone to have the Office of the Head of Security away from the Senate Hall and not in it?"
She whispered to herself, as her arms crossed over her chest. Slowly she tapped her fingers against her arm, just keeping an eye on the Senate Hall before she saw it. Her attention pulled towards an explosion in the distance...
"That's not normal..."
She blatantly stated the obvious to herself before she quickly pivoted upon her hind foot. The large cape she wore billowed out behind her from the movement as she stepped out into the hall way. It took a moment before she noticed a handful of staff members rushing through the halls, her arm shooting out as she managed to grab one and stop them in their tracks. Pulling them from the hallway and into the room, she kept an eye on them for a moment.
"Report."
With nothing more than a fearful stutter in response, she let the individual go before stepping into the hall again. This wasn't how she imagined the day going. Motioning to the two guards with her, the sound of thunderous boots echoed through the hall. The trio moving towards the landing pad as she pulled out a comlink.
"I hope this works..."
She sighed heavily.
"Lady Kay do you read me? Lady Kay come in..."

Commenor Senate Hall, First Floor.
Allies: CSA
Interacting With: [member="Silfe Sosuri"], [member="Lady Kay"]

Kirie was drafting a schedule for a foreign dignitary due to arrive on Commenor in a few days when the messages began to flood in from across the Senate building. Fearful holovids and emails flitted for deperatment to department, and unbeknownst to her, an alarm had sounded, initiating a lockdown of the building. She frowned confusedly at a blinking message, saying something about an attack on the Senate.

Slowly, she rose out of her chair, and grabbed her cane from its place by her desk. The voice stayed quiet, as if it too was curious as to what exactly was going on. She paced to the window, but saw nothing out of place in the small courtyard below, where she often went on her breaks to eat alone. Turning away, she crept across the smooth wooden floor, easing the door open and peering into the hallway. Her eyes widened in surprise, the window had been shattered, and a guard leaned out, exchanging fire with an unknown threat below. A blaster bolt hit the ceiling, sending a spray of debris across the room. Kirie shrieked, and stumbled back. The man spun, and yelled something to her, but she didn't catch it. While he was turned away, a shot impacted him in the back, and he fell heavily to the floor, unmoving.

She bolted, stepping past the dead guard and breaking into a run. She stayed as low as possible, keeping as far as possible from the line of wide windows that ran the length of the 3rd floor corridor. Approaching the stairwell, he foot slipped, losing grip on a patch of dust and debris that had been knocked down from the roof. She skidded, overbalancing and sliding across the polished floor, thudding against the skirting board on the opposite wall. She got up, brushing the dust from her clothes. She checked herself for injuries, and removed a small shard of glass from her hand. "You're really something else, you know that?" The voice remarked snidely. Kirie was inclined to agree.

Painfully, she began to walk hurriedly, taking the stairs as fast she felt comfortable. She descended the first 2 flights swiftly, and by the time she had reached the landing she was running again. She rounded the corner, coming to a rapid halt to stop herself from barelling into [member="Silfe Sosuri"] and [member="Lady Kay"]. She stopped in front of the two women, hands on her knees, completely out of breath. After a moment, she straightered up, swiftly and efficiently signing to the Queen. My Lady, there's been some sort of attack. Shooting on the grounds of the Senate Building.

Her right hand was covered in blood from the glass shard. Hurriedly, she tried to rip a strip of cloth from her blouse, but the material proved too stiff, so she let it bleed, hopefully the wound wasn't too deep and wouldn't require anything more than a bandage. Either way, there were more important things to worry about. She raised her hands again and signed to Lady Kay. My Lady, what do we do now?

Objective: Violence can be Romantic I guess.

Her response was better than he anticipated, judging by the looks of the girl when he met her and her attitude he could deduct that first and foremost she was young and as such lacking in funds. "Meet me by the Senate halls in about an hour, I'll be over there to collect my things, maybe a change of suit into something more breathable and we will head out" He said to her while flashing both a sly grin and a wink for good measure. At her response he could only pat himself on the back if he could. A slicer or a commander for intelligence networks under Commenors Payroll? Scratch another one for Mythos, he was on his way to being indispensable...

No sooner had those words left his lips when his screen began to get lit the kark up with notifications on the urgent side. The glass on his shades reflected the screen of his datapad in shades of green, blue and red. His expression instantly changed when before even Kay started to speak hushed yet alarmed words began to reach his communicator. "Sir, there is a breach and assault in the building right now. What are your Orders" Said the captain of the Royal Guard, ducking behind a pillar and pulling his service pistol from his suit. Mythos paused and hesitated for a second, he turned to [member="Mara Rockwell"] and gave her a reassuring smile. "Boss is calling, gotta go"

With a switch of screens his face switched as well, eyes narrowed in yellow fury as the data passed through his eyes and images fed his knowledge. "Continue to observe Captain Moloch, making a move now would alert the attackers of armed presence. Take a shot only if you know you can get away with it." Mythos said, instantly switching to a more complete view of the premise. Already on alert and spanning the entierty of compound the men of the royal guard took position and awaited command. "Wyrrlock team this is Alpha Seven, we have a Code Red in the center of the halls, armed shooters have entered the compound and are hostile. Any teams close to the area move in and set up sniper positions and breach halls, remain unseen, do not engage. Teams outside their operational radius begin a scan of the compound. We do not know how many of these shooters there are, if this is their only target or if they are bringing reinforcements. Once full accountability has been achieved proceed to phase two and begin to eliminate targets" His eyes met [member="Darben Skirae"] and he knew the man had heard everything.

He stood up, placed a large credit chip on his table to pay and tip for his meal, snapped his back cracking the bones of his spine and walked outside where his speeder was parked. Without him having to order any transportation a single team tactical operation gunship landed outside the diner in the middle of the avenue as he walked out. The ion engined powered thrusters blew at his suit as he placed his finger on his earcom. "Kay, I am aware, No negotiations, unsheathe your lightsaber, We have a terrorist attack at your position. I am on my way." He almost said, 'don't tell me not to slaughter some people' but this was his chance to prove that he could do his job without killing innocents... it was a crutch, it was a thorn on his side that he had to vie for the safety of others while trying to end the lives of people who wished to do evil.

Flanking Mythos was his own squad of personally hand picked Commenori Marines, suited for breaching spaceships and stardestroyers more than handling a terrorist attack but Mythos had a soft spot for them. "Call the Jar'Kai into my coordinates, i only need seven." The Gunship would not take long to arrive in the senate halls but in the mean time Mythos began to prepare his arsenal of weapons for war. "Turns out you were right Kay... I spoke too soon."

[member="Kirie Ito"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Juno Ti-Rhea"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Kodryl Grar"] [member="Whisper"] [member="Janeth Farr"] [member="Faceless"] [member="Atlas Kane"]​

Darben Skirae's expression changed to rather awkward, as he heard the talk between [member="Mythos"] and [member="Mara Rockwell"] on the other end. There was something about their voice he recognized, but he couldn't quite figure it out. He turned his eyes away, trying to check for something else to take his attention off their chatter. The waiter came by, and that was his opportunity. "Ah, I would like to order one serving of-"

He stopped when Mythos' attitude seemed to change. That was when he heard words he dreaded. Armed shooters. Senate Hall. "No...No..." The waiter did not seem to be paying attention to the conversation, but Darben heard every word. "Excuse me, but your order sir?" Darben stood up quickly, pushing away from the table on his chair. "Mythos! Wait!" But he was too late as he watched the gunship fly off. Darben had left his blaster at his apartment above his store. He hailed a cab, and told the driver to head straight for the Senate Hall. He had no time to head back. he had to hurry, Mute had been sent ahead.

He arrived to find the Senate Hall in peril. The driver dared not to land nearby, so the driver agreed to land down the block. Skirae gave him credits before running as fast as he could, ignorant of all the danger ahead. He had to save Mute.

[member="Kirie Ito"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Juno Ti-Rhea"] [member="Faceless"] [member="Janeth Farr"] [member="Atlas Kane"] @ Kodryl Grar

Well, that was the fastest and arguably easiest job interview Mara had ever had. She didn't even have to technically bed the guy yet, but she had a feeling that Durin might have a little more than dinner on his mind.

Mythos said:
. "Meet me by the Senate halls in about an hour, I'll be over there to collect my things, maybe a change of suit into something more breathable and we will head out"
"Alright, nothing too fancy, I don't have anything good to wear here," she called out to Durin, "I have--" he said work was calling, bent over and off screen from scouring her dresser, Mara shouted back, "Ok, sweetie, go earn the bacon."

If he heard it before the call ended or not, she didn't know. Out of the drawers she grabbed a pair of low rise blue skinnies. She gave them a sniff, they weren't too bad. A little extra body spray and everything would be all good to go. Between the crop top and the low-rise skinnies, she had a fair amount of the midriff showing. Mara managed to squeeze herself in the tight fitting denim and fasten a belt around her waist. It looked good. After a quick make-up touch up, Mara grabbed her clutch and strode out the door, her fashion-forward sandals making soft slapping sounds on the duracrete flooring. She had no idea what was happening at the Senate building, the shooting, the terrorism or any of it at all really. Even if she had known, it was rather doubtful Mara would have armed herself. She was an Aruzan, they were pacifists by nature.

For some reason, the bus wasn't running to the Senate Building, Mara didn't stop to find out why. She merely sighed and resigned herself to walk the way. It was several blocks from where she was staying, but she supposed the extra workout wouldn't hurt to keep her in shape. Mara was, after all, planning to pig out on Durin's tab.

"Well, here's to a good evening," She said to herself crossing the street towards the Senate building....

She was only a block away when a pedestrian fleeing at top speed, all but ran her over.

"Hey, watch it, freak!" Mara shouted at him, glad she had moved just in time. He didn't even stop to appologize, the man kept running.

"What a jerk," Mara murmured to herself.

[member="Darben Skirae"] I [member="Mythos"] I [member="Kirie Ito"] I [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] I [member="Silfe Sosuri"] I [member="Lady Kay"] I [member="Faceless"] I [member="Atlas Kane"] I [member="Janeth Farr"]

The early firefight had already caught the security off guard, but now it was only a matter of time until they brought in reinforcements.

"We need get into position and keep moving." Janeth spoke over their encrypted comm channel. For now she only hoped that [member="The Slave"] and their inside few could get the job done; it was up to them for this operation to succeed as planned. Otherwise stage two was going to be difficult for little reason.

No matter.

Janeth put down a third defender and sprinted towards the door, slipping inside where civilians had already vacated into safe rooms or any other hiding spot they could think about. Two additional agents disguised as terrorists followed her in, stalking the edges of the room and taking up position. She herself set up shop behind the information kiosk. She removed a small square box from her utility belt, and opened it up. A frequency jammer.

"Make sure you run the program." She said once more her to companions. Synced to the box, their comm channels would jump to the available frequencies together, making it difficult for their enemy to find an active channel or break their encryption. Only a short-range, solution, however. Local communications would be scrambled but long-range ones would be powerful enough to escape the device's influence.

Now it was time to play the waiting game.

[member="Atlas Kane"] | [member="Faceless"] | [member="Whisper"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Kodryl Grar"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Mara Rockwell"]

Whisper

Lean, Mean, Slicin' Machine
Enough catching her breath. Time to get serious. No one else had made it in, yet. Well, guess that just meant she had to do this herself. She grimaced at the thought, but steeled her resolve, for now. She wasn't in immediate danger, and besides, who would suspect a teenager of being a part of a terrorist attack? Hopefully not the CSA, at least, or this gamble was going to blow up in her fething face, and she didn't like the idea of something blowing up in her fething face.

She peeked her head out of the room she had infiltrated. Looks like this part had been evacuated, good. She reached into her jacket pocket, pulling out the game pad. It had another function: her own custom software she used for small-scale slicing from the device. It wasn't enough for their eventual goal, but for disabling the cameras in this area and unlocking doors? Perfect. It would get her where she needed to go.

Whisper creeped out into the hall, back flush against the wall, looking for any sign of movement, and finding none. Good, good, good. She did not want confrontation, at all. She wasn't exactly a confrontation teen, after all. She crept through the hall, hoping her team would get the hell in here, eventually. She was looking for an office of some kind, something with a terminal with local connection. In order to blend in, she couldn't bring her own mobile terminal, and her jury-rigged game pad didn't have the processing power to do what this job required. Which meant she needed the local garbage.

After a few minutes of sneaking, she found an office. Small broom closet thing, pretty much a desk, chair and terminal and nothing else, but that's all she needed. She slipped into the chair, booting up the terminal, ready to work her magic. She keyed their encrypted comms: "Whisper's in. Infil is a-go."

[member="Janeth Farr"], [member="Faceless"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Mara Rockwell"], [member="Mythos"], [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], [member="Silfe Sosuri"], [member="Kirie Ito"], [member="Darben Skirae"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay was glad that [member="Silfe Sosuri"] didn't resist to being pulled along. There was chaos everywhere, yet there was an order to it as well. When there's an emergency, all Commenori knew to head down below to the tunnels. There was safety there. When the Senate Hall was constructed, she was sure to have them included to the network below the city. So that was where the majority of people were headed while Kay, Silfe and others went in different directions.

[member="Kirie Ito"] soon found the pair, and Kay was shocked to see her bleeding. Still her assistant signed to her, letting her know that her injury wasn't as bad as it appeared. Kay nodded to her and let go of Silfe so that she could sign back, speaking allowed so that she could be understood. "We're going to my office. I have a few--"

She was cut off by [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] speaking into her commlink. She pulled it out and answered quickly. ~The Senate Hall's under attack! Get to the main entrance fast!~ With the Senate abolished, the amount of guards needed for the smaller workforce there wasn't at the same quantity as before. Fortunately it didn't seem as though there was a large group fighting them, so it wasn't as though they were going to be put under siege.

[member="Mythos"] ' voice was the next to pipe up in her commlink, leaving the three of them to just stand there. That is until the firefight seemed to be getting closer. "Let's go! Hurry!" The Sith Lord's voice echoed as she took the two ladies into the stairwell and hurried up as fast as she could. Why did it have to be so high up?

Just as she was about to respond to him, static was heard on the other end. Kay hit the button again, only to hear the same static. [member="Janeth Farr"] 's frequency jammer had taken effect. ~Mythos?! Mythos can you hear me?!~ She knew already that it was futile.

With her shoulder, Kay barrelled through the door at the top of the steps and hurried through the short hallway to her office door at the end. She placed her hand on the touchpad and looked to the iris scanner that checked her identity before granting them access and opening the door. Kay hurried inside, moving over to let them pass through before securing the door once more.

She breathed a sigh of relief while she gave herself a moment to recover and signing while she spoke. "We'll be safe here for a bit. Kirie, let's get your cut taken care of. Silfe, do you know how to fire a blaster?" So many thoughts were running through her mind. So far this didn't seem like a targeted kidnapping or hostage situation. So what exactly was it that they were after?

Information. That had to be it. What else was there in a major government building, but information? "I have to shut the power down to the whole building..." Kay hurried to an adjacent room in her office. Noises could be heard as she changed as fast as she could, putting on her light armour that [member="Veiere Arenais"] had made for her. The most useful thing about it was what it contained, a personal cloaking device.

She stepped out of the room and looked to the two. "I have a blaster in my drawer. Use it if you have to. But the only one that should be able to access this room is me. Be safe. I'll be back as quick as I can." She placed her hand on the touchpad on her left wrist, activating the device which made her disappear from view completely, like a ghost. Kay headed to her office door and opened it, securing it after stepping out.

Now to see how good this suit worked.

[member="Whisper"] [member="Faceless"] [member="Mara Rockwell"] [member="The Slave"]

CSA: [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Kirie Ito"] | [member="Mara Rockwell"] | [member="Juno Ti-Rhea"]
Opposition: [member="Janeth Farr"] | [member="Faceless"] | [member="Kodryl Grar"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Atlas Kane"] | [member="Whisper"]

A heavy hiss escaped her lips as her hand clenched around the comlink, nearly crushing it in her grip before she relented slightly.
"Understood... get to a safe area and remain hidden..."
Her attention quickly returned to the Senate Hall, her golden hues settling upon the explosion that tore through the area.
"Kark it all!"
She exclaimed, quickly boarding the shuttle with the two guards in tow. Stepping into the cockpit, she placed her hand on the pilot's shoulder, nodding as the vessel was powering up. The hum of the engines filled the shuttle before it pulled away from the landing pad. For the moment it only carried her and the two guards with her, though she knew that more would be needed.
Quickly flipping on the communication channel, she sent out a broadcast to the citizens of Commenor, as well as the Security Forces.
"This is Amelia Sorenn-Syrush, Head of Security. All Citizens are advised to return home and remain indoors for the duration of the disturbance. All available Security Forces are directed to converge on the Senate Hall. Additional Security Forces are directed to secure and aid in the evacuation of any citizens in the immediate area of the disturbance."
Clicking off the broadcast, she ensured that it would be placed on a repeat as the shuttle continued towards the Senate Hall. Her golden hues falling upon the broad venue leading up to the structure. Slowly she looked over the building, a heavy sigh escaping her lips once more as she looked towards the front entrance.
"Land us at the far end... We'll have to advance from there."
"Yes Ma'am."
The pilot spoke as the shuttle pulled towards the far end of the venue.

Allies: Collective, [member="Whisper"]
Enemies: CSA
Objective: Protect slicer(s)

Death was everywhere outside the Senate. It was all part of the plan and everything going all accordingly. The distraction team was shooting up the place which left many dead from the unpredictable assault, making the senate guards and other first responders focusing their attention on them. Some were inside the Senate, both politicians and tourists, yet they were all in a panic.

Not Kodryl, however. He did pretend that he was scared for his dear life to blend in with his surroundings, but that was all trickery. He ran in a hurry towards an office, where Whisper's transmitter calledout for him.

Like most of the civilians that took whatever room nearest to them to hide in from the terrorists, the Bando Gora Assassin did the saem but entered in the office that the Collective slicer was in. It was his duty to protect her from any potential harm as she was the only one that knew how to do this. This was where that one person was the most important member of the team.

"How much longer," the man asked to the slicer, closing the door and finding whatever objects that he could use to block the door temporarily and as a melee weapon.

Silfe could not help but be surprised at [member="Kirie Ito"]'s sudden appearance and she let out a little shout. While the Minister of Foreign Affairs may look like she was relatively put together in the crisis, she was still quite afraid inside. She didn't need [member="Lady Kay"] to hold her hand but the presence of the other woman was a comfort and Silfe did not stray from her side as they made their way into her safe room. She was a little out of breath, but not as much as Kirie had been.

To Kay's question about her shooting ability, Silfe grimaced. Her father had not been forthcoming with training in that area and she had already been meaning to ask @Darlyn if he would teach her but had not gotten to it. She knew the theory of shooting and what parts of a blaster did what because of conversations with a guard years ago but had held one in her hand maybe twice and had never fired. "I know enough." She would be able to do at least something to deter any assailant. How much that might be remained to be seen.

She caught on quick that they likely weren't here for hostages. It had been odd to her that the Senate room had not been the first seized. No, they had to be here for something else and it could really only be information. Silfe didn't want the queen to leave the safety of the room but before she could protest, Kay literally disappeared. Silfe gasped and looked at the place where Kay had been only moments before. The door opened and then shut, with an electronic hum indicative of a lock now coming on the heels. Well, at least Lady Kay would not be seen? Silfe still worried, but there was nothing she could do about Kay. Instead she turned, walking swiftly to the desk and pulling on the drawers until she found the one with the blaster. Careful not to point it at Kirie or the door, she examined it. Keeping her finger off the trigger, she felt the weight of it in her hand and held it up. Not confident her aim would be incredibly accurate, in this small a space, it wouldn't matter much. Silfe nodded and took her place to watch the door prepared to defend herself and the kind deaf assistant.

[member="Whisper"] [member="Faceless"] [member="Mara Rockwell"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Kodryl Grar"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Janeth Farr"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

The gunship was state of the art, as was everything that surrounded the small squadron of elite soldiers that surrounded Mythos inside the gunship. He indeed get into something more comfortable as he had promised [member="Mara Rockwell"]. His Armor. He opened his briefcase and placed the thermal detonators in his armor sheathes that were at his chest and as soon as the gunship began to hover about six-hundred meters off the entrance Mythos grabbed the hook-line and rappelled down with his marines. Predictably the Commenori defense forces already were setting up a command post outside the Senate Halls and quite effectively routing civilians and military personnel. His boots landed with a resonating thud as the glimmering sunlight of the day beat upon the rusted and bent metal of his dated armor, it clanked and shook with each step as below his HUD visor every single security worker at that command post began to be scanned... then... Static. His eyes narrowed at the sound of Lady Kay coming into his ear but he could not make a damn word out, short distance comms were down, as he approached the center of the command post, people screaming all around him barking out orders left and right he began to see the live feed of the cameras being shut down one by one. Only his drones each linked up into a personalized feed remained active but that was too little to work with. "Sir Coms, Camaras and major security devices around the Hall is down" Said a voice, familiar to his ears. Bran, a young officer but very high ranking calmly walked towards Mythos and held out his personal datapad and hover holoprojector that showed Mythos the communications and information systems, or in this case the lack there of. He was young, eyes of crystal hazel and full of spunk and motivation. His uniform was always pressed and his almost permanent smirk caused Mythos to take a liking of the man. The force was strong with Bran Okanser yet ironically the man refused to embrace the gift.

He took a second to respond, pondering how he would handle this situation when out of the corner of his eye he saw clear as the sunlight of a summer day in Naboo a blue figure strolling straight for them. A fiendish smile crossed his lips under the durasteel mouthguard. He gestured to the figure, slowly coming into view through the sidewalk of the usual bustling and busy Commenor streets. "That is your new head of Cyber Security. She is in command of this outpost... " He produced a bottle of Balmorrean Blue Sky Whisky.... It was Cyril Graysons favorite... and placed it in the desk in front of the chair of the main command post. A note tied in the bottle written in red ink said a simple greetings. "Welcome to the Job. Cheers, Durin."

"Sir... What about you?" the Officer in Command asked, a puzzled look in his face that did not contrast with his well suited and shining Commenori navy uniform greeted Mythos' face. He looked back to the officer, eyes blazing in a yellow fury that hid the most pure and disgusting hatred the galaxy had ever known. The chill that ran down the spine of the man became a cold sweat as his eyes blazed into his mind for what seemed to be ten thousand years. The man did not see the Armored figure of Mythos, Officer Bran Okanser second in command of the defense force of the surface of planet capital commenor saw a living breathing monster that hid in human clothing. A beast that used a meat suit to walk among men and organics to not draw fear. "I'm hungry Bran, I'm going to lunch again..."

His voice was... different. When he spoke it was as if something else was speaking with him [member="Lady Kay"] had heard this once before and Mythos himself was not aware of it. Whatever was also speaking when Mythos spoke in that manner was a mystery to him. He did not know he was speaking like that or what it was if it was an it or a them or a he... Whatever it was, it clearly did not care if people died or if people suffered. It hated, that is all that one could tell from the tone and feeling that one had when hearing that voice.

Flanked by the Marines and accompanied with six personal fighter drones Mythos lead his team of fourteen marines and seven Jar'Kai who appeared almost out of the sunlight itself into the Senate hall. From the crowd the Jar'Kai emerged and joined the formation, they ever had to be told an order to do this... they had done it countless times before.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Kodryl Grar"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] @Whisper @Janeth Farr [member="Darben Skirae"]​

Darben Skirae kept running toward the Senate Hall, colliding with someone on the way and almost falling over. He would have gotten up them for being in his way, but he was in a hurry, desperate to save the life of Mute. He couldn't lost her. She was the only family he knew, the only family he had now. He had already lost his family once, all those he loved. Not again. He got to a corner on the street that turned into the front of the Senate Hall, where everything was going down.

But when he arrived, he did not round the corner. He almost had, had he not smelled the stench of singed flesh. He peeked around, and he almost lost his stomach contents. He had never seen so much death. That was all he needed to see to send him back around the corner. Darben didn't want to, but he could not help imaging Mute among them. Had she gotten inside? Or was she...among the ones outside. "Please be safe, Mute...please be safe." He peeked back around just in time to see someone go inside. Fear gripped his heart. Now, if Mute was inside, he was beginning to doubt her safety. "Someone, someone get here now. Hurry up!" he whispered through clenched teeth, trying to keep himself from shouting. He looked up to the sky, looking for any help that would arrive, missing Amelia's ship. He could not bear the thought of being Mute being in there, so helpless.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the shooting had started, Mute had run for the assembly hall. She ducked under one of the chairs, covering her ears. She was afraid, so afraid she was crying. Noiseless sobs. She wished Darben was here, or someone that could save her from this terrible situation. She dare not move, afraid of making a sound that would alert the attackers, if they came into this room.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Kodryl Grar"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Whisper"] [member="Janeth Farr"] [member="Mara Rockwell"] [member="Kirie Ito"] [member="Faceless"]

Allies: The Collective
Opposition: Commenor Systems Alliance

The sound of boots and clattering of equipment mixed into the audio of screaming civilians that echoed across the lobby, so far, so good.

No doubt the alarm had been triggered and security and Counter-Terrorist elements were being put into play by the CSA, meaning that it wouldn't be long until the diversion team would be hit with an equal, if not stronger force of manpower and equipment. Training, however, the two sides were probably on as equal ground as they could get though the terrorist with class didn't really have knowledge on Commonor and the forces that safeguarded the planet. Either they were standard police-tier forces that could probably hold their own or, perhaps the more dangerous and more likely to put a hole into every terrorist that stepped foot into the lobby, elite Counter Terrorist units that had prior military training and the best equipment the budget could buy. As the classy terrorist kept the civilians down and where they were as to not create any any form of crossfire that would turn the whole situation a whole shade darker with the death of a civilian or two, the 'distraction' was clearly still going to need to get their hands dirty and up the ante just a little to prevent the whole act going up in flames and earning him and the team either a blaster hole between the eyes or a new residence within Commenor prison.

Luckily, the terrorist had planned for this, thus came out the bag.

One of the team moved in alongside Janeth carrying a large black bag which was slid over to the suited terrorist with the sliver tongue. Catching it with his foot, he'd kneel down and whilst keeping one hand upon the A-180 blaster configured into the fire, the other would slip into said bag and start to remove several items; among them resided a respirator, belt, several canisters that clearly looked like grenades, zip-ties and finally the rifle that was signature to the masquerading assassin. Placing these items on his person whilst the rest of the team held the fort, he was quick to put himself back into a position of authority as he began to go about the civilians and bound them whilst he was properly covered by Janeth and the rest of the infiltration team. With this, he hoped that it'd buy the whole operation time to bug out once what they were working towards was finally within their grasp and it'd also keep the civilians grounded and less likely to start running around like headless chickens... At least that was the hope, much like anything, something could easily come along and muck the whole thing up and send it into a spiraling mess.

Hopefully, this edge in firepower and moving to find a position to watch over the entrance to make it increasingly more difficult for Commenor forces to gain entry to the lobby from the exterior would be the final touches on the master plan. The terrorist had a feeling that this mask was going to get a whole lot more infamous with his actions today, maybe he would become the largest hunted terrorist on Commenor. Too bad the trail would go cold as soon as soon as he left; after all, it wasn't his face, wasn't one that he would wear ever again.

Perhaps that was all part of the fun, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom