Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Elysium?

Why did I name my faction The Elysium Empire?

First off, because it is supposed to be The Empire, Y'know, Luke, Vader, blagh blagh blagh, but better

See, Elysium means A place of perfect happiness, and the home of the blessed after death. It's a heaven, a Utopia. The Empire of Old is Dead. In its' place, there is an Elysium, a Utopia. The Elysium Empire takes the best of both The Alliance and The Empire, and merges them. It is an Empire that should be perfect for everyone, which is why we plan to conquer the whole galaxy.

Now, I am considering going very, very deep and changing it from simply a word, to a place. When the King spent 7 years in the unknown regions, he found Veinstein Labs and Innovations. Perhaps he also found a planet? Maybe that planet serves as a hidden base? Maybe it has something to do with Elysium? The Elysian Fields?

Stay tuned, I may take that route, but it'll take some work, and I'm not sure of anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom