Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Why do people post \\ R E S E R V E D // under Character Bios?

Yes, you can put it all in the first post.

But people like to make things pretty. Too much stuff in one post makes it seem "cluttered" and such. So they use multiple posts to split out different sections of their char bios like threads, factory/codex creations, etc etc.

I've only ever done this with one character. Probably won't ever do it with another character. Too much work for something most people don't give the time of day.

what-eva-i-do-what-i-want.jpg

Reserved

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Because every post that inevitably comes after a successfully posted character profile is either remarkably stupid, or some remarkably UwU supery cringy negative nancy bullkark, or grammer nazi minor faction ads flirty gif suicide hentai.

So. Any sane person would grab at least 1-3 posts as reserved to put even the smallest and most finite of distance/mental health between you and the satan worshipping anime e-girl crowd of sex crazed furries who would inevitably show up to Fox News your profile into the drama mines of 4chan and beyond. :(

Also. reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom