Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whose that coming to steal my shiny?

Mala

M
~Disused and dead Imperial Battle cruiser~
~Drifting south of the Sanctuary Pipeline~

Something was beeping.

Mala scrambled from her bed surrounded by a variety of shiny objects. From worn down pieces of glass to a lightsaber she had found when exploring the ship and what had once been a piece of bulkhead that was polished so well she could see her reflection in it. "What is it?!" she shouted, ears twitching continuously trying to hone in on the noise. "This one. Yes...yesyesyes." she moved over to a console and gave it a firm kick.

The beeping continued, and Mala growled.

She put her nose to the console and glared at it, before realising that it was the sensors. They was a ship coming. fear washed over and she whimpered backing towards her bed. Snatching up the lightsaber and an old blaster thats she wan't sure worked anymore she moved to the viewport and pressed her face against it, wide eyes watching, looking for what or who was coming to her little refuge.

"My shiny." she growled.

stardust looked out of her fighter window at the dead ship her reason for coming was when she scanned she found a cargo full of boxes but oddly some systems working not to mention a life form, stardust landed her fighter and got out activating her flash light her saber at ger side and her blaster drawn
@[member="Mala"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Mala"] @[member="stardust"] (@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Lendo Dral"] if you guys want to join in as part of the Young in Spirit)
Suddenly, from the other side of the Battle Cruiser, or rather just past it,

A large frigate would jump into real space, grey and burned, battered, looking about as disused as the Battle Cruiser, it was the ghost ship Young in Spirit.
Aboard the captain of the ship was whistling to himself on the bridge, suiting up in air-sealed armor suit adjusted to space.
"See?"
He said to his droid crewmen
"I told you there was a cruiser out here."
"Yessir, you did."
The B1 droid responded nasally, Sammo hummed to himself as he adjusted the gloves of the armor suit
"There's a cruiser in the space, na-na-na-na-na, there's a cruiser in the space, naaaaaa, na, na, na, na-na."
"Sir, there is another ship out here."
The droid interrupted and Sammo looked to him, coming over to have a look at the consoles as well
"Another ship you say?"
"Yessir, a starfighter, sir."
The droid nodded moving aside slightly to let Sammo have a look-see

"Well."
He said straightening up and glancing outside through the looking-screen.
"Introduce us, if they're friendly they'll leave us be, if they're hostile, they'll run and we won't see them again or they'll come back with their friends, right?"
He looked to the droid
"Roger-roger."
The machine answered as it began to establish transmission to Stardust's fighter.

Sammo grabbed a helmet on a nearby bench and started walking to the exit
"Alright, Second-in-Command, have an announcement be made that we are taking shuttle out of the hangar soon, if any other passengers or crew want to join me they have couple minutes to meet me at the hangar. The ship is yours until I'm back."
He waved the droid off, the machine nodded in response
"Roger-roger."

Soon enough, Stardust would hear this transmission
"Unidentified starfighter, this is civilian independent frigate the Young in Spirit, we are here to investigate the derelict ship, our shields are powered up but our weapons systems are powered down."

Mala

M
She watched it dock, a small fighter travelling alone. No, wasn't right. Only stupid people or people on a short trip did things like that, but it docked to her shiny anyway. Then the another one appeared on the sensors. Mala moved away from the viewport to look at the screen. The communication the frigate sent blurted out from a console on her right and she leapt snarling onto the one opposite. It'd been five years since she'd heard another voice besides her own. When it fell silent, she slid of the console, ears twitching manically as her brain worked. One was talking, the other was invading. Her hands moved suddenly, all sign of whatever madness lurked in those yellow eyes gone.

She began to shut the ship down, gravity turned off, sensors shut down, everything she could shut down she did, leaving only life support running. Every door between the bridge and the docking bays were sealed shut, @[member="stardust"] would need to force her way through all of them to get here. Floating now, Mala pulled herself to the communications array. "The way is blocked, you can't pass. You can't slice it either, Mala slice faster than you. You didn't knock. You just walked in, bad manners. Mala doesn't like you." the message relayed through the ship, reaching @[member="stardust"]s ears. Mala turned her attention to the freighter. "Young in spirit, what does it want?"

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

stardust smiled as she responed to the young in spirit"young in spirit im stardusr.c.rider im here investigating this ship and its cargo hold"with thay stardust shut her comm and spoke to @mala"im here because when i scanned i found a lifeform not to mention a cargo hold with cargo can i ask how long youve been here

Onith Trill

O
Yurik Rodecken's E-25 fighter jumped out of hyperspace, and he wasn't quite sure where. He had . . . procured the E-25 from the Republic, as most Jedi were allowed a starfighter. Except, he had borrowed it without the intention of returning it, which admittedly could get him into trouble, but he had no ship and staying at the Jedi Temple would have gotten him into more trouble. With the Republic and Jedi as combative as they had been lately Yurik's condition had worsened, though he had managed to control himself thus far. It was for other's safety he left, as if his emotions continued to rise there he'd probably kill somebody.

Doing a diagnostic he found that he was somewhere south of the Sanctuary pipeline, and that his hyperdrive was damaged. Figures, Yurik wasn't exactly good around ships. His sublights still seemed to work, but weren't looking like they'd stay that way long. Life support was okay, communications were up, scanners indicated a few ships nearby. Communications are up and ships are nearby. Talk to them Yurik. He thought to himself, and opened up a channel.

"This is Old Stalwart. My ship's hyperdrive is damaged and sublight engines are degrading. Could I trouble one of you for a pick up or an emergency repair?"

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Mala"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Mala"] @[member="stardust"]
Sammo raised brow from inside of his ship's hangar as he received a transmissions about a life form inside the derelict battle cruiser and even a transmission from the ship itself.
"This is Captain Sammo of the Young in Spirit, we were just going to see where the ship came from and if it was still operational."
The transmission clicked as he took a pause, thinking what to say next
"May I ask for everyone's names? And we have just arrived, one of our passengers encountered the ship here when he was passing through, that's how we found out about it."
He send the transmission to both Stardust and Mala

And as for @[member="Yurik Rodecken"], his transmission was received and soon a response came from the Young in Spirit
"Old Stalward, this is Young in Spirit, civilian ferry frigate and hotel, we have engineers and space in our hangar on board, you will be able to leave before our next hyperjump is made or afterwards. Next hyperjump will be directed to Barony of Abregado-Rae in Protectorate territory, we are set there to resupply and refuel. Remember any hostilities towards other passengers or crew when aboard the vessel will be made with expulsion."
The words were spoken in cold drawl of a droid, transmission made by Second-in-Command while Sammo was in the hangar, but it was offer of help nonetheless, and for Yurik possible salvation from the cold void of space.

Mala

M
"NO!" yelled Mala at the mention of the cargo hold "Cargo is not yours to loot. It's Mala's. Scavengers and pirates pass here, scavengers and pirates leave empty handed. Shinys hold no interest to them because shinys are Mala's. Young in Spirit will find ships engines stripped, long ago along with logs and everything else of value. Cargo is Mala's. Mala trades for food though yesyesyes."

She pulled a headset from the communications array so she could stay in contact and pushed away form the console, floating up to the air vents with ease. The quickest way for her to travel around the ship. "Lots of people, never so many ships. Only ever one. Makes Mala nervous. Mala doesn't like it. What does they all want? Hmm? Nothing here for them." She propelled herself in zero gravity along the shaft, making her way towards the dock in which stardust had landed. Perhaps that one had food she could take. If not, her fighter would have an array of things worth stealing.

Onith Trill

O
"This is Old Stalwart setting up docking with you now Young in Spirit." Yurik transmitted, and then pushed his little sublight engines as far as they could go, getting to dock with the civilian hotel frigate. Now that he thought about it, a civilian hotel was a cool idea. Constantly traveling, never sticking around to see the same face for very long. Seemed like a decent enough place to hide, provided none of the wrong people flooded in. And if they traveled the galaxy he'd wager that they didn't stay in republic space for very long periods at a time. He pondered for a bit as his ship entered the hanger space of theirs, before airlocks were sealed and he was free to leave the stuffy confines of his little fighter.

"May I speak with the captain or the . . . manager please?" He said, fumbling a bit on what the title for the ship's owner likely was.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Yurik Rodecken"]
Yurik would get a quick response from the Spirit
"Captain Sammo is currently unavailable, he is leading a party of adventuring to investigate nearby derelict battle cruiser. You can try to catch up to him in the hangars if you like, he is an aging man in armored survival suit, or you can wait for him to come back if you like."

@[member="Mala"] @[member="stardust"]
Meanwhile just nearby in the very same hangar,
Sammo was by the shuttle they were going to take onto the cruiser, still speaking into the transmitter,
"Mala, listen, think about your situation. You have no engines, your ship is falling apart, how much longer do you think you will be able to keep up with being aboard? You are literally floating through the space without any control over it. I do not want your cargo or your shinnies, I was only interested in learning more about the ship. But what if next time around a ship like mine, or even bigger, comes around and they are not so friendly? You have really no way of defending yourself or the ship. What if you'll start flying into a black hole or a planet? Mala, very easily you and your whole shinnies could perish, you could ran out of food, somebody could come and kill you and take your treasure."
He sighed, taking a breath as he continued
"Listen, I help people, it's just what I do, and I am offering to help you. Come aboard my ship with your shinies, you will be able to pick any free room or compartment on the ship you want, wherever you will feel the safest to keep your treasure. I promise you that none of it will be stolen while you would be on board of my ship, I can give you protection that the wreck you are on right now cannot."
Hopefully he would be able to persuade Mala and come aboard. You never knew when you could use help of a crazy hyper squirrel person with a ligthsaber

Mala

M
Mala did not understand @Stardusts question. "What does it want?" she repeated, stopping her travel through the air ducts as she reached another vent. Little hands worked quickly to remove it and pass into the cargo hold. She eyed her collection. It was nothing of great interest, the things she treasured most she kept on her person at all times. The lightsaber and the old blaster which had belonged to her father. A pendant that hung round her neck carved from glass. The cargo was mostly food, ration packs wrapped in shining foil. Others were pieces of computers, motherboards, fans, some random scraps of metal that had bent into shapes that had appealed to Mala. She whimpered slightly, ears flattening against her head.

"Pirates will come." she said softly "Pirates killed family, pirates would kill Mala, but Mala is good at hiding see. Pirates have come and pirates have gone. But planet? Black hole? Mala has nothing against these. Help doesn't come free." she continued her voice hardening. "Pirates said they would help Mala's family. Pirates lied! Mala can't trust you. Mala can't trust anyone."

Onith Trill

O
At one of the Spirit's worker's response Yurik promptly hurried to get on a space suit, not armored as the captain's was but something that would seal him from the vacuums of space. From there he looked around for the 'aging man' before finding him prepping to enter a shuttle, to explore the nearby derelict ship. After the man had finished the speech on his communications transceiver he nudged the man's shoulder, to try to get his attention.

"I am the pilot of the Old Stalwart, and I believe I have some business to discuss with you. Could I accompany you to the derelict and explain along the way?"

hey uh guys im kinda stuck in here she sealed the doors and cut the gravity... wait ive got my sabers ...im going to head back to the hangar see ya there"stardust switched the comm off and pushed to the door, upon reaching the door stardust activated her saber and hooked onto the door cutting a hole"you know girl your making this fun

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Yurik Rodecken"]
Sammo glanced to Yurik, nodding and motioning for him to co-pilot's seat before he sat down in pilot's position.
"Sure, I'm Captain Sammo of Rae, nice to meet you and welcome aboard the Young in Spirit, sorry to be leaving in a hurry but you caught us in middle of a situation."
He would start the shuttle up, slowly guiding it out of the hangar as he opened his holo-transmission again to @[member="Mala"] @[member="stardust"]
"Mala, if I was a pirate I would not be sitting here trying to persuade you to come with me even though I already know you are aboard the ship and you told me that there was treasure aboard, along that the ship's engines are stripped. I would have destroyed life support right now and wait for you to pass out and look for treasure instead."
He sighed
"But instead my ship doesn't even have any guns, only powerful shields and fast engines, you can check just by looking at it from any of your viewports. We are explorers and adventurers, but not pirates or raiders. We are coming aboard your ship completely unarmed, to get that other girl out of there. You can either come and meet us in the hangar to see by yourself, or keep hiding and hope that your ship will never be pulled by gravity field of a black hole or a planet, and that if a ship will find you another time they will not be pirates neither."
He paused slightly
"Or did you still wanted to trade for food? Either way, you will find us in your ship's hangars."

He would then send a transmission to Stardust
"We will be in the hangars to help you get out in a couple of minutes."

Mala

M
She was in the air shafts again, moving down towards the hangar bay. There was a squeak above @[member="stardust"]'s head as she slammed her paws against the walls of the shaft to stop her travel. A firm kick sent the shaft cover flying out into the corridor behind and Mala pushed herself out of the hole. "Stop!" she shouted at the woman as she tried to cut through the door. Purple fur was stained in places from oil, and her clothes torn and patched in many places. Mala levelled the blaster at the green skinned twi'lek. "Unnecessary damage!" She pulled herself along the ceiling towards the door watching the woman warily, still pointing the blaster at her, yellow eyes glittering with paranoia. "Mala will let you out. So you can leave Mala alone, pirate."

Young in Spirit might have claimed not to be a pirate but this one smelt and looked like one. Pushing off from the ceiling she seized a handle by the console and let go of her blaster leaving it floating by her head as she pulled the cover off and began tugging at wires. "Disrespectful....no manners...why don't they knock...hmmm" she muttered to herself as she worked before the doors to the hangar bay finally hissed open. Shooting a glare at the green woman she snatched up her floating blaster and propelling herself through she spun so her feet hit the star fighter and rebounded off it disappearing once more into the air shafts above where she hid to watch for the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom