Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoops

The Curator

T
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself when I joined.

I am the cyborg Curator, my faction is the Republic, I am not force sensitive. If you guys want to know just ask me :)

Welcome to Chaos. Have you made your character profile? How much of you is cyber and how much is flesh? Would you be interested in an rp sometime?

I am Daxton Bane, Intergalactic Heart Throb, Sith Man of Mercy, and Part Time Diabolical Genius at your service.

The Curator

T
1. Yes
2. In my bio it says that I was sent into on a mission, and came back with most of my body in pieces, so from the neck down is cybernetic and I have a breathing mask attached.
3. Yes, I would like to Roleplay with you sometime.
4. Nice to meet you.

Matreya

My arms are Phrik cybernetics...gonna lose his legs soon. Eventually Zaiden will be more cybernetic than human. Wanna help?

I can help. Might I make a suggestion. We duel and in the process your legs become crushed or severed, then curator comes to the rescue and drives off the evil Daxton. Does this sound alright with you?

Heavy weapons fire for one. Then there is also calling in the cavalry. Daxton never fights when the odds aren't in his favor so that could work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom