Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Who Will I Be Fighting?

"I have no great desire for credits," the Sun Guard said. "Tell me, who will I be fighting?"

The hunger in his eyes betrayed his whole soul; this warrior had no love other than combat. Without the right opponent to entice him, he would take his services elsewhere.

Yeah, pretty simple. Mercenary hiring process flipped on its head -- convince Theo that the opponents you'll be fighting are worth his time, and he'll fight for you. This can be setup for future threads or just a one-off, I don't care. Note that Theo has basically zero qualms about working with just about anyone; only catch is, if you're strong enough, he might want to fight you.

Thread can be taking place anywhere. Make it up.

W H O_W I L L_I_B E_F I G H T I N G

FINAL DAWN
NAJRA-VA, UNKNOWN REGIONS

Sularen could see it in his eyes. The thirst for combat, the desire to fight a strong opponent just for the sake of it. It reminded him of the Zealots and Cultists of the Maw whom he once served alongside during the Second Great Hyperspace War, individuals who charged blindly at their foes in the name of their Dark Gods with no fear of death even when outnumbered and outgunned. In a certain sense, Théodoro embodied this same type of spirit the Mawites once held, and that was what made him atleast in Sularen's eyes an ideal candidate to serve as one of his operatives.

"I'm sure you've heard of the Jedi. Some of the fiercest warriors in the Galaxy who have withstood every challenge thrown to them to date. The Sith, the Maw and the Empire." Sularen began. " Many amongst their ranks have fought some of the greatest warriors and fighters known to the Galaxy such as Koda Fett and Carnifex and they are just the tip of the iceberg."

"There are plenty of other individuals and organizations that I seek to dismantle in the coming years, some with their own Force Orders and Special Operations Units whose members will prove to be quite a challenge too. However the Jedi remain as the strongest and most formidable of foes that I will need to overcome in order to accomplish most of my goals so you should expect at least half of your jobs to involve some form of confrontation with them." he finished.

"So what do you think? Still interested in my offer?"

Tag | Théodoro Théodoro

Last edited:
"Half? Make it every one," he said. "I don't do 'jobs'. I fight. Others can do your errands."

Still, it was clear the offer was tempting him -- few hadn't heard of the prowess of the Alliance's New Jedi Order, and with the fall of many of their rivals, there were few who were seeking their ire.

He looked around the small meeting room he'd been brought to. So secluded. Theo didn't spend too much time worrying about galactic politics or factions; there was always fighting to be done. But this... Final Dawn...

He tapped the table. "You're secretive," he said, eyes scanning the man before him. "What glory can you promise me? To fight is one thing, to earn respect another."

W H O_W I L L_I_B E_F I G H T I N G

FINAL DAWN
NAJRA-VA, UNKNOWN REGIONS

"Once you start fighting for me, you'll eventually be recognized by my foes as a dangerous opponent and will likely be feared, hated and perhaps even respected by many, especially by Force Users once you begin encountering them on the field. There are few organizations that pose a credible threat to factions like the New Jedi Order and the Rimward Jedi Coalition so you should catch their attention early on after the first few encounters." Sularen began. He had yet to seen Théodoro's ability in combat, but if his enthusiasm was an accurate representation of his skill then he would prove to be a valuable asset for the Final Dawn.

"Given at how my agenda will take perhaps even years to accomplish, you'll have more then enough time to develop your reputation and make a name for yourself, before the real war begins." Sularen continued. "And who knows, perhaps by then you'll be leading a cadre of your own Elite Soldiers against those who stand against you, bringing forth the downfall of powerful individuals and organizations just like the Marauder Tribes of the Maw before."

Tag | Théodoro Théodoro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom