Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to plan a role-play? (Past, present, future)

Hi all, today I'm giving you the option to role-play with my dearest Kiara. We can do anything from the past, the present, or the future to what you'd like or dislike. The basic details on this hermity kermit hermit is that she is getting OLD, has a basic understanding of just about everything, and can be a good ally if you get on her good side.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
[member="Kiara"]

Does this character "do" Force stuff? If so we can give it a go. Akio is a Zen based mystical force user. Feel free to look at the bio. If you like what you see whip something together, tag me in it and we can go. As long as it's based around the force I'm game.

Second thought, don't tag me. Send me the link via pm. Tag hates this character.

[member="Akio Diachi"]

I probably wouldn't be able to provide much for this character besides the technology setting. Kiara kind of hides her lessons in weird chores - check every Karate movie ever. With his wisdom and such - they would probably just be stalemate.

From the sound of things, it looks like the nature of the RP that's being thrown around is an examination of the Force somehow? If so, I can provide a contrasting viewpoint, whatever the lesson being learned or the tail being kicked is. Something to underscore whatever it is you're trying to accomplish with Kiara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom