Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants to Join the Mandalorians!

I'm just a guy who serves Mandalore. For big RPs I'll probably NPC him giving speeches, giving out the big commands, that kind of stuff. Cause I think that keeps things better, cause in theory if I have to leave the community for awhile to deal with something in life, then the Mandalore isn't leaving and then coming back. And then I can easily hand off the duty of NPCing Mandalore the Rebuilder to someone else for a time. It also makes it easier for ya'll to personally act on behalf of the Mandalore and include him in small general ways in your own threads. But for the big official threads, it'll mostly be me NPCing him. Not in combat or anything but in a grand command role (and even then probably not outside of the first few posts. However, I can think of instances where you might want me to pick that up if ya'll are reporting to him and don't want to write that all by yourselves).

When I set up our faction subsection of the board, we'll talk about the kind of stuff that we really want him to personify. I mean we have some of that already based on the whole, slaughter of refugees who didn't conform, but we'll hash stuff out. Like if we want him to be human and stuff like that. It'll be fun. It'll also give us a framework for implementing him in small ways into personal RPs and do so consistently if we all have a framework that we can point to. Know what I'm saying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom