Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Who wants to be a rapscallions?

Corso is many things....

He was a child criminal, a Je'daii Padawan, a soon to be Je'daii ranger, and he has a heart filled with the need to adventure. I'm about to advance his age to 19 after I finish my Journeyor's quest vignette's.

Who wants to be pals with the oddball and go on adventures?

Actually might have a character for this! Neli Neli , still having her just...out and about essentially, though should probably ensure her bio matches as much. She's the daughter of this character, Salis. Neli's pretty friendly and while not remotely as violent as her mother, is definitely stronger in the dark side than the light and has become at least somewhat desensitized. That said, she's still definitely a much better person.

Though I do have trouble with permanent plans, they have worked at times in the past, but when there comes some reliance on other people to post, or on me to post, for any progression for one or both at all, things do tend to start falling apart.

Corso Fanratta Corso Fanratta

Also....who's the actor used for your avatar? I have most certainly seen a movie with him in it but for the life of me don't know what it is.

Salis Salis I just read Neli Neli 's bio!!

I think Corso would get along with her he too has a strong pulled with the Dark Side, though he doesn't fully embrace it he would emphasize with her and not be too critical of her methods hahahaha!

He also has a knack of getting into trouble so they sound like a fun rp match.

Corso Fanratta Corso Fanratta Hopping back on as Neli then! That sounds fantastic! Guess it's just a matter of getting them to meet and start doing stuff, no doubt Neli's been stowing away on ships or somehow convincing someone to let her ride somewhere. Assuming she didn't outright steal a vessel, she wouldn't do that to any random person but if she thought they were bad it's pretty plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom