Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants a Fleeter?

Hello friends at Chaos.

As the title asks who wants a Fleeter? I need a solid group to truly launch the guy.

Alignment is flexible but for the greater good of Chaos activity priority may be given to groups who currently don't have a dedicated Fleeter already.

Tanomas Graf

T
You'd be extremely welcomed in the Imperial Remnant, [member="Norin Kellarov"]. We only have two fleeters at the moment including me and could definitely use more since we're starting off.

Progflaw99

Or you could really stick it to the man and fill our recent vacancy, vacated by none other than [member="Tanomas Graf"]! The First Order is particularly story driven and we have a lot of collaboration between our navy and other branches!

[member="Norin Kellarov"]

Not to sound like a broken record, but the First Order is always looking for fleeters. We are one of the biggest factions on the site, in contrast to these other lovely factions. So the sky is the limit with our fleeting. Although ranks are not open, you must earn them, we have the classic influence of the Imperials, a dash of the First Order, and a lot of room to move around in.

Albeit since it is the holidays the ranks are a little sleepy, but we have a vast community of fleeters which makes battles very interesting. There is always a spot for them and we are always accepting.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Hmmm what is the status of ORF's Fleet?

[member="Gerhard Maxim"] [member="William Kerkov"]

Don't you guys have like 8 Fleeters already? Do you have room for another even with Graf gone?

Naval Command Hierarchy is worked out.

Current Approved vessel designs is a single Corvette class; with myself working on a few more designs when I have the time on my days off and during my work hours.

Our member who had previously shown interest in getting the Fleet together and running was since removed from the faction due to inactivity over three months.

Tanomas Graf

T
Norin Kellarov said:
[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Hmmm what is the status of ORF's Fleet?

[member="Gerhard Maxim"] [member="William Kerkov"]

Don't you guys have like 8 Fleeters already? Do you have room for another even with Graf gone?
They have around 8 commanders with only a few active, that's pretty much it except Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber, Grand Admiral Kerkov, and Grand Admiral Tregessar.

The First Order has a bunch of active fleeters, but are constantly on the lookout for additional characters willing to collaborate! Our fleeters are all pretty active with a number of First Order characters, so it becomes less an issue of having too many naval participants - and more an issue of who wants to fill that role specifically within our threads. It helps to alleviate some of the "too many cooks in the kitchen" issues that arise.

Writers who specialize in fleeting are generally given first run at those threads, versus writers who are just trying to fill in the cracks -- so you don't have to really worry about being a third wheel or crowding out anybody, [member="Norin Kellarov"].

The First Order also has a fairly active starfighter component, if that at all interests you as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom