Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG "Who said you need The Force to teach a Padawan?"

This is more of an interested check/LFG idea I had. I thought to myself it would really show some merit I felt if a character like Cyran had some meaningful lessons and perspective on being a instructor/teacher to an FU. Despite not knowing a thing about The Force or Jedi/Sith's "hokey religions". Plus, Cyran really isn't even force sensitive.

Maybe you have an Padwan/Acolyte type character that you may feel could take away some interesting knowledge from someone with the views of a complete outsider looking in. All in all I could see this somewhat like being trained like a jedi Sentinel. A Force user who doesn't learn abstract nonsense about invisible energies and what not. But instead leans practical skills and trades. Sure, you probably won't learn how to conjure up a Force Storm or something equally as ridiculous, but what good is that when you don't know how to Jerry Rig a ship or apprehend an individual without needlessly blowing them up?

Comment Bellow or DM me if you're interested in Tutelage under someone who doesn't know anything about The Force. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This is fantastic!

It would could be important to understand also what happens when you lose control too. Rey vaped Chewies lander in RoS because of this. Many NFUs havent seen a FU lose control and just dismiss Force Training because of that very reason. So the appreciation for practical training could go both ways. There is great potential for learning here. For everybody.

Fantastic idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom