Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays WoW?

Asemir Lor'kora said:
I play. Horde now. Ghostlands.

Mostly just log on to do garrisons and make gold. This expansion has been good to me. Millions made!
You need to give me some gold >_> the Market is apparently off-set drastically.

Well, I know that I won't be paying for WoW for a few years. :)

Easiest way to make gold is to use your garrison. Stock up on those Treasure Hunting traited-followers and you'll easily make nearly a thousand gold a day. Add in some smart profession use, maybe a little bit of playing the AH, and you'll have more than enough.

Asemir Lor'kora said:
Well, I know that I won't be paying for WoW for a few years. :)

Easiest way to make gold is to use your garrison. Stock up on those Treasure Hunting traited-followers and you'll easily make nearly a thousand gold a day. Add in some smart profession use, maybe a little bit of playing the AH, and you'll have more than enough.
Not the answer I was looking for.

:p

LoL but you're a silly Horde anyways >_>

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Mine left between 6.02 and 6.2 apparently.

No clue, or I miss them somehow? I'd move characters to Horde cause right now I only play with one person lol and do mostly LFRs.

Ruby Wilded

R
I've been clean for 8 months.

4d708e0ebc4021d0e32a2694e5dcd4ffecf45749f3c47dda13b97b5d18a6181f.jpg

Never again. I'm going to Star Citizen. I will fly about space doing what I want. Conquering whole systems, raiding cargo ships, mining asteroids, smuggling, whatever I want. WoW is so medieval. And I've been off and on it since 2008. Seven years I'm done with it. The game is 13 years old now anyways. Its great don't get me wrong, but it can't die sooner.

So Star Citizen shall be my new home. And it shall be good, and chrome.

21e629bb03f6bb1f8f2d8d14b558668f5514fe6665151e118a62d725c8186a5d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom