Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who needs job.................I do.

I find myself missing this guy. I had some good times with him and some not so good times.

In the end though I decided to pull him off the shelf and get back into the game of intrigue whether in the Palace or the Board room.

So I am taking offers short or long term to get this guy back into the action.

Buy a small mining operation and improve it to the point of habitability, becoming political overseer. Sell it, then re-zone it for only commercial farming use via diplomatic channels. When the farm fails because nothing grows there, buy it at a lower price. Rezone for mineral rights. Rinse, repeat.

Tanomas Graf

T
I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse, [member="Viktor Alexander"]

I know of your past as a First Order commissioner, but I think you deserve something of a much higher...caliber...

The Imperial Remnant is beginning it's conquest of the Galaxy, and we need Moffs to govern systems.

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Viktor Alexander"]

We are about to invade the Kamino system, and we need someone to oversee the defense and infrastructure of our growing clone army and future capital.

Tanomas Graf said:

We are about to invade the Kamino system, and we need someone to oversee the defense and infrastructure of our growing clone army and future capital.
Hmm may be possible............any options other than Kamino?

Tanomas Graf

T
Sadly, not at the moment. [member="Viktor Alexander"] but I can promise, any system along the Mara Corridor can be yours, as a Moff.

Come join the communist party comrade!!!.... Help us paint the galaxy red!!! Do not listen to this Fascist demagogue!!! Jk :p but still..... Come.... Be a communist imperial :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom