Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Needs an Army?

in the next week i will need help with a Dev thread for my compony... im looking for IC investors and plan to invite politicians, war lords, planetary governors, nobility, crime lords and anyone else with money who could do with a small (or large) army. basically a meeting with the possible investors giving them reasons why giving me their money is worth it

being part of the RP doesn't mean you need to invest IC, it just means you are hearing my sale pitch...
(i will be PMing people i have in mined so if you see this and then i send you a PM dont hate me. it just means i think your awesome and i want you money)

Ishiro Zambrano

I
Solo, and I actually prefer to be associated with the Royal House of Panteer on Alderaan, not the Royal Family on Panatha. @[member="Brin Vext"]

Lira Dajenn

L
I have my own army, but i was quite entertained by your coloring of Planetary leaders, so good on you!

if you have alot of credits you could still take part in the Dev thread... as i sed, just because you participate doesn't mean you have to invest. and who knows, my sale pitch might change your mined. @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Invite me, if not just for the fun of it. I'm on my last couple of millions, but I could see the use in a warrior or two, so to speak.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"] i will tag you when i start.

LAST CHANCE anyone who has money. anyone who wants an army. anyone who just wants to rock up and make noise

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
So being in the thread just means that the character's asking questions, right? I'd be into getting more IC information about it, especially since Sarri does actually have money to invest from his trade and incentive to look for others.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
...no.... i hope you still join even if that is a deal breaker.

@[member="Seir'ari"]
you will get all the information in the thread and yes, the idea is the investors will ask questions to see if their investment it worth it.
i can assure you for a slaver it will be more then worth it.

We-have-a-Hulk_o_144157.jpg

(Good luck. The idea is nice.)

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] It might help you in the end, especially since you've already gotten a mighty army. After all, Dredge is probably a pretty important attendant-- you might have a grand time being an important figure in this convention. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom