Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is hunting whom? [Siobhan]

Mia was somewhat taken aback by Siobhan's forwardness but she grinned nonetheless, she'd spent enough time round randy people to know how to deal with such comments. "So the Annihilator has a soft spot for her Chaos Champion does she?" Mia winked "Unlucky for you."

Above them two transports came into view the first began lowering cages. As soon as they touched the ground, three men jumped down and began hauling the stunned vornskr into the cages. "Take a couple of the dead ones too." She instructed as two ropes dropped down for her and Sio from the second trasnport. Sticking her foot into a loop at the base of the first one she gave it a sharp tug to signal she was secure before looking back to her friend.

"Dunno about you, but I need a drink after that."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Mia Monroe"]

Siobhan looked a bit sulky and pouted. "You really don't know what you're missing," she grumbled. The Force truly had a cruel sense of humour. As usual the notion that there might be women who simply did not want her that way was something Siobhan had trouble swallowing. "You're still my one Chaos Champion. Even if you're a total tease!" Aww, wasn't she being sweet?

She quickly followed Mia as towaards the two transports and likewise secured herself on the rope. "Same here. Probably more than one." She also needed to...take care of an entirely different craving, since Mia was so cruel to turn her on like that and then leave her hot and bothered. "So, you got enough vornsrk for your monster creation plan?"

She glanced down as the ropes were winched up, counting at least twenty bodies. A good number to start with, she could get a breeding program going and have a decent ongoing supply without pulling another stunt like this for some time.

"I have enough to start with yes." she replied looking up as the transport hauled them out of the clearing and above the canopy. Pulling them on board was a waste of time so the transport left them swinging in the wind as it headed back to base. Mia didn't try to shout over the wind that battered them slightly. She simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the flying sensation for the two minutes it took to get back to base. As they touched down, the familiar disconnection with the force returned.

"Want to head to Manda'yaim and hit the Oyu'baat? I hear the Detta brothers have a new drink to try. I'll buy."

[member="Mia Monroe"]

"Aww, that's sweet of you. Sounds good to me. Let's go," Siobhan said jovially, giving the Liberator a slap on her armoured shoulder. "Nice force bellow by the way. Blasted those beasts pretty nicely. And made my ears feel like they were exploding," she gave Mia a thin smile.

"Never been on...Manda'yaim." In her attempt to say the name she probably mangled the pronounciation quite a bit, but nonetheless. Still shaken by Roche she had not been part of the Omega Pyre task force that was sent to aid the Mandalorians when years ago the Sith had and tried to take their homeworld. A battle that had left a big crater in Keldabe after DeathWatch detonated an atom bomb. Say what you want about Mandalorians, they had born the brunt of the Sith wars and understood that the only good Sith was a dead Sith. "Any sites you want to show me?"

Mia grinned. "Thanks and sorry, should of given you a heads up. Spur of the moment thing, something I learned from whipid with a colostomy bag." There was perhaps a touch of bitterness in that last statement. It annoyed her that Velok's knowledge was useful. It was that very fact that made her keep a hold of it. She grinned at Siobhan's attempt to pronounce the planets name.

"Manda'yaim." she repeated, slower this time, so she could grasp the pronunciation a little better as they walked towards the ship Siobhan had come in. She shrugged "Ain't much to see, but I can show you around if you like. Maybe We'll go see Ordo and sort out some beskar'gam for you."

[member="Mia Monroe"]

"I heard. Fought the talking warthog on Metalorn. Shame he didn't bite the bullet then," Siobhan said and left it at that. She had heard about Mia having the knowledge of Velok ghosting around in her head. She would go...nuts if she had Shadow's memories stuffed into her mind.

Yet...she could not deny it was useful. She knew what a Jedi would say, but she hardly ever paid attention to what they thought. After all, she had learned a lot from the Bando Gora ever since that fateful duel with the Primarch that had left her on the brink of death but victorious.

"Thanks. He made me one. For me and Tempest. Back when we made that deal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom