Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Who else is around?

Hello hello!
I am in need of threads, and I need your help to fix this! For a while now I have written with the same people and I would love to see about meeting more. So, in order to help you help me help you to help me get to know you, these are the characters I write at the moment.

Amea Virou
14566.jpg

Amea is a troubled woman. From having lost all of her memories, to growing violent due to who she kept close, to having to kill herself (clone, don't worry), things just ain't gone her way. That is beyond the other new interpersonal relationships. She is a good person dealt a bad hand that she has struggled to cope with. She tries to do this by acting fixer and overwatch on jobs, but even Amea has her limits. Her plans were never to sit behind a desk and push others into the action that she thrives on.

... Maybe something could pull her out of this halfway retirement?

Oh, and she has a bounty on her too. She mighta sorta MAYBE had a hand in murdering some ne'er-do-gooder named Adrian Vandiir.

Good themes to explore:
  • Outer Rim
  • Crime
  • Light-hearted Banter
  • What is life anyway?
  • Why are we here?
  • Just to suffer?

Bio: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/amea-virou.112243/
Aeris Lashiec
22256.jpg

Aeris is a knight (and librarian) in the Alliance's New Jedi Order who at times questions who and what they are. She is a Jedi but not a fighter. Someone who sees the Jedi way as a peaceful philosophy than a violent cause. Because she has grown up in different orders since the Netherworld Crisis, she is perhaps a bit unconventional in her faith. She does not believe that the Jedi are any more righteous than the other paths in the force. The Jedi have committed far too many atrocities in her lifetime alone that such a thing would be laughably ignorant to believe. Instead she believes in the effects the Jedi are meant to leave behind. Violence brings violence, love brings love. If given the option she would be more likely to hug her enemy than fight it, but sadly that just isn't the way the galaxy actually works.

... Maybe she could have her hope and optimism crushed, or reinforced?

Good themes to explore:
  • Jedi stuff
  • BOOKS!
  • Philosophy talks, the long and boring kind
  • Hey bro, need your training thread fix? I got you covered.
  • Wholesomeness is non-negotiable. Probably. Hopefully.

Bio: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/aeris-lashiec.148846/
Needless to say, I am open to basically anything when it comes to these two. I am flexible in my approach as long as the concept put forth is an interesting one. Which, given that it is me, is most likely not a very high bar to meet. So hey, hit me up! Would love to hear about it.

Amea Virou Amea Virou

Alright, let's see here...
  • Some kind of adventure involving Kai and Aeris, since they've already met? I had a daydream the other day about him getting trapped in a Coruscanti toy store.
  • Either of your girls want to hang out with Grandmaster/history professor/archaeologist Nimdok? (I believe Amea actually met him once in a bar on Tatooine before he was famous, but idk if she remembers him. It was, like, five avatars ago. He will personally congratulate her for her role in killing Adrian Vandiir, too.)
  • Starlin's a weird Padawan, want to hang? He hunts witches and Dark Side cultists in his spare time. Also plays the guitar and the harmonica.
  • I have a Sith acolyte if you want an enemy/villain/rival, she's a weirdo who makes Force-imbued perfumes.
  • I also have a Sith master that I just created and have done nothing with if you want to work with what is essentially a clean slate.
  • Val is insane, so if you're into crazy people, he's your guy.
that's literally all my characters, gg

I am in the market for threads and such to flesh this fellow out, before I start systematically destroying his family.

Aeris is probably the go to as Brandyn is obsessed, and early in his training years. I very much want him to get to know Jedi in the NJO, and he probably could do with a bit of a philosophy lesson or two.

And, I am always keen for adventures in libraries. Pretty sure in an alternate universe his first thread ever was in a library.

Amea is a troubled woman. From having lost all of her memories, to growing violent due to who she kept close, to having to kill herself (clone, don't worry), things just ain't gone her way.
Bao hasn't had any cloning shenanigans yet (thankfully), but she is in a similar predicament. The way it plays out for her is that her family was attacked, and she barely made it out alive. The attack left her unconscious for a time and it even dented her noggin, so she has no idea who she is, but she has all other sorts of cognitive skills and abilities that she doesn't quite have a clue how she got them. The person that told her of what happened (as they were there at the battle), mentioned in passing the dynasty Bao was part of (The Bao Dynasty). While it was significant before it was wiped out, it is now extinct on the planet they resided on. Also touching on the matter of relationships? She is conflicted with the sense of dread and doubt, where belief is contradictory and truth is a questionable reality.... basically, anything told to her or written she can't comprehend as just the way it is and questions whether anything told to her or that she reads is actually real or not. So she holds no loyalty with anyone person or organization.

That is beyond the other new interpersonal relationships. She is a good person dealt a bad hand that she has struggled to cope with. She tries to do this by acting fixer and overwatch on jobs, but even Amea has her limits. Her plans were never to sit behind a desk and push others into the action that she thrives on.
Bao doesn't really know her future or what she wants, the only things she knows are that she can wield and sharpen a blade, and, oh right.... she can fly. This is probably why those people called her family demons.

... Maybe something could pull her out of this halfway retirement?
A proposed idea could be that they both have to teach each other that you have to extend a hand before you can take anothers? An expression where they have to learn to reach out, themselves, before they can truly break out?

Oh, and she has a bounty on her too. She mighta sorta MAYBE had a hand in murdering some ne'er-do-gooder named Adrian Vandiir.
Bao did also just commit some murder crimes on Nar Shaddaa...

Good themes to explore:
Outer Rim (Check)
Crime (Check)
Light-hearted Banter (Bao gives off a bit of the cold shoulder type...)
What is life anyway? (Double Check)
Why are we here? (Triple Check)
Just to suffer? (Life Story)

Amea Virou Amea Virou

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom