Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Can Bake Me A Ship?

Hey y'all! I just made this character, and to get started in some role-plays, I was wondering which of you could create me a custom ship!

I'd like to do a private thread for details, payment, and general discussion, if you don't mind!

What I'd like in this ship is pretty simple.

A custom light freighter around 30-40 meters long, at least one required pilot, with a co-pilot seat optional, up to eight crew, a reasonable food storage for cross-galaxy travel, and generous cargo space.

My optional but would LOVE to have others are as followed.

A decent radio, capable of making a radio station.

Hyperdrive engines of a better than worst quality. Regular engines, nothing too fancy.

Laser cannons, blaster cannons, more depending on what you have to offer.

Just tell me what you can do, and I'll get to you as soon as I can! Appreciate the help, and look forward to meeting with you soon!

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] | [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

I'd love to have a small thread with all of you. If I can't decide who I like the most, I'll just get three new ships! Or more, depending on who else will respond to this thread.

Whenever you want, you can start a thread, or wait for me to begin one. I will, however, need details on where to meet you if I'm in charge of making it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom