Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech White Wolf Omega Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
8q9gYE8.jpg

General Info
  • Intent: To provide Feral with a combat orientated armor and get him out of the rags he typically wears.
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Reason for Creation: Everyone else has cool crap...i need cool crap too.
Production Information
  • Manufacturer: His Master
  • Model: Omega Model
  • Affiliation: The White Wolf
  • Modularity: Yes (Attachments)
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Duraplast - Armorweave - Corellian Leather
Technical Specifications
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Size: 5kg
  • Quality: Lightsaber (3) - Melee (5) - Slug (4) - Blaster (3)
Special Features

ARMOR COMPONENTS
  • Armorweave Cloth
  • Utility Belt
  • Duraplast Gauntlets and Shin plates
  • Several weapon holsters
  • Encrypted Communication
  • Armorweave Mask & Goggles

Description

His masters designed a lightweight tactical suit for 13, complete with half-face mask attempting to conceal his true identity from the world. The uniform is constructed from mostly armorweave. The lightweight suit provides resistance to small arms fire, and has advanced flexibility for close quarters combat. Omega armor is simplistic in design but is also one of the many things he has privately designed. Built as a way to keep him mobile on the battlefield while also giving him the freedom to defend himself using his own methods, The White Wolfs armor is a 90-10 armor to cloth ratio. The only armor that is actually visible is his on his shoulders, elbows, forearms, hands, knees, shins, and on the bottom of his boots. The rest is a Armorweave suit with a turquoise blue undershirt. M As a lightweight armor, it is somewhat stylish with it's customizable colors and appearance. Nothing particularly jaw dropping about it...at least not yet.

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="The White Wolf"]

The White Wolf said:
  • Material: Duraplast - Armorweave - Corellian Leather
Technical Specifications
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Size: 10kg
  • Quality: 5
Special Features

ARMOR COMPONENTS

I need you to expand the quality rating of the submission to cover blaster, slugthrower, lightsaber, and melee attacks individually. I'm going to need separate defensive statistics for the armor plating and for the armorweave underlay.

I am going to need one 10 post dev thread specifically for the Cloaking Device.
And I am going to need a second 10 post dev thread specifically for the Taozin Amulet.

Also, I am going to have to have you elaborate in your description as to the nature and capabilities of the specific cloaking device used by this armor and I need similar details about the Taozin Amulet included in the description.

[member="War Hydra"]

Removed cloaking device and Amulet.

As far as going into detail about its defensive stats and such...i don't know how i'm suppose to do that. I've never had to do it before and i don't have a frame of reference.

[member="The White Wolf"]

Looks a little heavy for such light armor.

If you want, you could lower the weight to 6kg.

I was going to nitpick for a separate armor rating for the Duraplast plating and the armorweave... But the 'overall' rating you gave seems comprehensive enough and has fairly low values across the board... so it should be fine to let it stand.

After you've picked a new weight for the armor, we should be good for an approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom