Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Snake

Yag found herself looking at all of the new things, the jedi orders were proving to them a lot more that her people were worthwhile seeing around the galaxy. She tapped some of the buttons on the console before she moved out towards the room. It had taken awhile but now the sensors registered her tail allowing her to pass through without the doors closing on her tail and hurting her. She was also working to meet with some of the other padawans that were here.

The massive yawn that came from her mouth was all she needed, the massive body of the centauriformed padawan was moving through the temple location. All of the hard work the jedi had done to help her with acclimating to the order. She was glad to work with some of them and saw many more wonders as she saw the other padawan. She was serpentineformed maybe? The large snake body and her human torso while the tall padawan arrived to smile. "Well met."

Oh my that was an alien she had never seen before while rising up to hold herself up stand level with her. Seeing the massive horse like body. "Well met." She said it standing there proud and ready for anything with some of her attention on the really beefy things they were making. The jedi here made things for small people and they were massive so training was an important thing. "Have you had the chance to test out the equipment or see if any of it works?"

She could see her form as well as how she was rising up to meet her. Thoughts went through her mind about it and that meant she had muscles... more then many as she was not only moving without legs but she was holding her own body up without the support. Able to move quickly as it was and her underbelly wasn't soft but it would need to be something durable to not scratch or tear. She moved a little stomping the ground with a hoof. "I have not, the harder works of the jedi though are not lost to me. I am actually happy to be here to learn and help with the rest of them."

That was the way of it, the harder things the jedi did while she moved around with the other padawan. All of the harder things she could find with Sasori here or there until she spoke. "Aye the inner working and things they can do have not been easy. The jedi who came to my world were inviting my people to come and help with the construction efforts of some of their fortresses." She was also working with them on some of the things like crystal hunting and gathering or the larger things they could do.

Ah she understood that, the jedi at least some of them who worked with Sasori were very active and built like a well oiled machine. Each one adding to it, each one reducing the work that needed to be done so they could create a powerful force moving from world to world and creating all new designs they would work with. New technology developing and constructing with the force improvements. She understood it while walking with the sound of her hooves on the stone. "They did the same on mine, constructing a temple and an outpost. Sasori has proven to be one of the more interesting groups. They seem to also enjoy being properly attired so exploring here on the jungle for creatures and crystals."

Exploringg the jungle was just the thing she could get behind flexing a little and speaking with a smile. "Exploring the jungle is my jam the world I come from is all jungle and ruins so this is just like home." She was more then happy to work with some of the cooler things though while pushing it forward into the dirt and cool ground. "Oh this should be fun." Her new companion as well as some of the other padawans that were heading out in pairs to eplore seemed to have an idea of where they were going.

She looked at her and followed, of the ones who were pairing up going with another alien seemed like it could be the best idea moving forward. They could cover a different amount of ground as well as have some of the really impressive stuff like their own stamina... or well maybe do more then the normal humans as she was trotting a little here and there. To cover the ground in the jungle with the crystals protruding from the ground with some fo the stone before she motioned. "Come let us see what we can find."

She gave a nod of her head to that. "Yes lets go and search." Nodding before she slithered into the caves able to wrap around a rock as she reached up towards the caverns top with crystals. "There is a lot coming from it, I can feel the force energies within the crystals and they are stronger then on Sekalus. The darkside on that world is strong making a nexus of interference with our connection to the force." She stayed with it going around when she watched a lot of the crystals in the walls.

The chase was on and she was going to win when searching for the crystals as they were going throughout the caves. Her muscled lower body displaying it while her arms held a glaive she had gotten from the others. She could focus the force energies into it to dampen and shut down force users so why not before she stopped slashing at a crystal formation to break off some shards of it. These would work well for the researchers they had been working with she knew in the future.

She could see the massive centaur as they were moving through the caves and she could feel crystals running along the skin of her belly when she moved through quickly glad for the scales that were working to sense the crystals when she arrived near some of them. Yag stopped holding up some crystals hearing sounds fo combat from the other woman with a bow of her head. THey were breaking off some crystals to get a bette ridea and feel the force energies

The continued work to gather force energies were coming to her while she was moving around the area. Thinking about some fo the things that she would be able to carry on her back. Like a saddle bag her body could support the weight of before she was moving around in the cave slicing and allowing the blade she carried to guide her before she kicked up a little smashing a couple more crystals to let them fall into the satchels before she was walking around and letting the snake woman slither around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom