Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White screen while on main page

• Short Description: I get a white screen on the main home page only when I am on the Danger Arceneau account. All other accounts are fine and all other forums are okay.
  • Browser: Chrome and Firefox and on my mobile as well.
  • Severity: Only on Danger Arceneau Account.
  • Description:
    ​When I go to the main page of chaos logged under Danger Arceneau, it loads up completely white. I am able to however go to the RPG forum, or any other forum without any issues. But as soon as I click to get redirected to the main home page, i get the blank screen again.
  • I have tested it on cira, isolda, and kira accounts and the bug is not duplicated. The rest of my accounts are able to load the main page.
  • I have used both Chrome and Firefox to test out if it had to do with a brower; the issue remains the same.
  • I have cleared my cache on both browsers and this has not fixed the issue.

[*]Screenshots:
bug.png

• Link to Thread: www.starwarsrp.net (main home page)

This seems to have been resolved.

It was a memory exhaustion error (too many pedals, not enough feet) on the server side.

Once fixed, I highly recommend recaching your browser. It may serve you another blank splash page when you don't deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom