Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Whispers Within the Temple

Loomi Loomi

As Braze and Jasper disembarked from the liberated space cruiser and entered the Jedi Temple, Tessa lingered for a moment, watching them closely. She knew that they were heading to a debriefing with some higher-ups, and her heart was heavy with unspoken concern.

Before they could disappear into the depths of the temple, Tessa stepped forward and reached out to Braze. She gently cupped his face with her gloved hands, having him turn to face her. Without uttering a single word, she planted a soft kiss on his cheek, a silent expression of thanks and affection. Braze's cheeks flushed slightly, and he nodded in acknowledgment, his gaze meeting hers for a brief, meaningful moment.

Reluctantly, he turned away from her, trying to hide the warmth on his face, and quickly followed after Jasper, who was already striding ahead, his purpose clear. Braze rubbed at the place she had kissed, as if to erase the imprint of her lips, all the while a myriad of emotions swirled within him. Braze was not okay at the momment but his exterior did not let on to any such notion.

Meanwhile, Tirin had come to check on the new group of children that Jasper and Braze had brought back with them. He wanted to ensure that everyone was alright and had asked Loomi to assist him in this task.

Tessa's vibrant pink hair made her stand out amidst the group of redheads. She was trying to slip away from the crowd, seeking a quiet alcove where she could gather her thoughts. The Jedi Temple was vast, and its layout was intricate, providing her with ample opportunities to observe and learn as she continued to play her covert role within its walls.

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer

Loomi_divider.png

Having her emotions intertwined with others was something that Loomi was still struggling to come to terms with.

Braze had just gone through the emotional ringer, and the Godoan had been recieving the aftershocks. Pain, fear, anger, disgust... now shame, but the confused kind. That stressed her out, even as she was tasked with assisting some newly arrived children that were newly exposed to the rest of the galaxy, just like her. That should've grounded her, but here she was lost in her own head, which was ironically lost in someone else's head.

Her singular eye at the very least landed on the group of children, finding that they all looked... similar. Was that just a human thing? It couldn't be. All the humans she knew looked different, and one of them had pink hair.

Could people have pink hair?

Loomi frowned, tilting her head as she tasted the emotions in the air. The strange girl's were... wrong. It felt like she wanted something, but what she didn't know. All she knew was that it filled her with a lingering sense of dread, like something about what she wanted compared to what her face was displaying was completely wrong.

Maybe she was just having trouble. The Godoan had trouble all the time. Loomi made her way over with a concerned frown, tilting her head at the stranger.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Your feelings are... weird."

She didn't know how else to put it.

Loomi Loomi

Tessa glanced curiously at Loomi and scrutinized her from head to toe. Her nose wrinkled upon seeing the scars that marred Loomi's face, and Tessa couldn't hide her initial reaction of disgust and unease. It was clear that something about Loomi's appearance bothered her.

"I'm fine," Tessa replied dismissively, her eyes briefly darting in the direction where Braze had gone. Loomi, however, could sense an underlying irritation in Tessa's demeanor, as well as a hint of concern and trepidation. Tessa was still trying to figure out how to capture Braze's interest, to draw him away from the Jedi lifestyle that had become his calling.

As she contemplated her next move, Tessa couldn't help but feel somewhat perturbed and frustrated. None of her usual tactics or charms seemed to have any effect on Braze. She needed a new strategy, something that would make him see her in a different light. Perhaps if she played up to his hero complex, it might work. If she asked him for help, it might give her the time and opportunity she needed to plan her approach and ultimately achieve her goals.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi's heart sank as a wave of disgust and judgement came over her. The other girl found her appauling, which she wasn't exactly surprised by. It still hurt, especially after being treated so warmly. A part of her wanted to cry, but she tried her best to hold herself together.

They insisted that they were fine, but Loomi knew otherwise. She was irritated, and her longing for something was growing stronger. She wanted... someone. A glance in the direction of where her friend had supposedly gone spelled it out pretty clearly. What did she want with Braze? Did she want something with Braze? Loomi didn't know if she was jumping to conclusions at all.

"Y-you're not," Loomi noted, trying her best to remain confident. "I can feel emotions. Something is frustrating you. I-I can help, if you like."

She really didn't want to given the other girl's disgust with her, but Loomi had to be better. There was a comittment that she had made to helping people, so here she was ready to help, as long as it was something that didn't hurt anyone. The stranger certainly had a selfish air about her. Their desires could be malitious. She would just need to wait and see.

Tessa's response was far from warm or friendly. She glared at Loomi with a piercing gaze, her pink hair seeming to shimmer with a hint of menace.

"Oh, how perceptive of you," Tessa replied, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "You can feel emotions, can you? Well, let me spell it out for you, sweetheart. I'm frustrated because I don't need or want your help. You can keep your Jedi mind tricks to yourself."

She took a step closer to Loomi, her demeanor becoming even more confrontational. "And let's get one thing straight. You might have been treated all warm and fuzzy by the others, but that doesn't mean I owe you anything. So, do us both a favor and stay out of my way. Got it?"

Tessa's hostility escalated as she couldn't resist the urge to further taunt Loomi. With a wicked grin, she pointed at the scars on Loomi's face.

"Look at you," Tessa sneered. "All scarred up, and you want to help me? You can't even help yourself. What good are your 'Jedi mind tricks' when you can't even fix your own face? Maybe you should start with that before offering help to others."

She continued to scrutinize Loomi, her words laced with venom. "I don't need help from someone who can't even walk on their own two legs. So, save your pity party for someone who gives a damn. Or better yet, just disappear."
Loomi Loomi

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Sorry for bothering then, miss," Loomi apologized, giving a respectful bow.

She turned and began to make her way away, not even getting around the corner before breaking down into tears. Loomi held her breath untill she had gotten away, however, not wanting to give the heartless girl the satisfaction of hearing her cry. The gardens are where she would go, and Loomi would curl up underneath her favorite tree and simply let everything out. It was almost as though all of the things she had feared had been wrapped up in a single person, spitting back up her insecurities as insults. A face unfixable, legs that weren't her own...

The Godoan was a freak. It didn't help that she wasn't human, but everything seemed to compound into a walking disaster. How could she help anyone if she couldn't help herself? Was it even worth trying if the people she tried to help came at her with hostility? Maybe she never stood a chance at making a difference at all.

Loomi let out a soft whimper, wrapping her arms tightly around the gourd that held her shape-shifting familiar. It was warm, the soul within radiationg outward. It provided little comfort though, and the Godoan couldn't help but lie there helplessly in the vain hope that if she just tried to not think at all, everything would pass her by. It didn't work. The shadows would begin to creep in around her, and Loomi would squeeze her misty eye shut in the vain hope of blocking out the noise.

People would always be cruel to her. It was inevitable.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

A shadow loomed over Loomi, casting a gentle hand on her shoulder in a comforting touch. It was Braze, his voice soft and subdued as he asked, "What's wrong?" His concern was evident, and he continued, "I'm here for you if you want to talk or if you just want me to be here, that's fine too..."

Braze had left the meeting abruptly when he felt something was amiss, following his instincts until he found Loomi lying in the grass, a profound sadness emanating from her. Despite not having the full context of what had transpired, he could sense her pain through their Force bond, and all he wanted was for her to be okay.

"It's okay, Loomi," he reassured her, his voice filled with sincerity. "Everything's alright... Everything's going to be fine..." Braze offered his support, determined to be there for her in whatever way she needed.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Braze Braze

Loomi_divider.png

"What's wrong?"

Loomi knew that Braze had felt everything. A part of her was ashamed that he did, that he knew she hadn't been very strong. She had tried to be, but none of it had worked out at all. She sat up, hugging her freind and laying her cheek on his shoulder, tears continuing to spill out from her eye.

"I-I tried to help," she whimpered softly. "Sh-she said I couldn't even help myself... C-couldn't walk on my own legs..."

The Godoan pulled back, trying to wipe the tears from her eyes. They wouldn't stop, which only made Loomi more and more frustrated. She couldn't take it. The girl looked up at Braze with a look of despiration in her eye.

"D-did I do something to deserve all of this?" Loomi asked.

Maybe all of this kept happening because it was ment to. At this rate, Loomi didn't know anything anymore.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze held Loomi close, his arms wrapped around her in a warm and comforting embrace. He could feel her tears against his shoulder, but he didn't mind; he was here to offer her solace and support. As she laid her cheek on his shoulder, he continued to stroke her head gently and offer soothing caresses to her back and shoulder.

"I-I tried to help," she whimpered softly. "Sh-she said I couldn't even help myself... C-couldn't walk on my own legs..."

Braze listened attentively, his heart aching for his friend. He knew that Loomi had been through a lot, and he admired her strength even in the face of adversity.
"D-did I do something to deserve all of this?" Loomi asked.

Braze shook his head gently, his own eyes filled with empathy. "No, Loomi," he whispered softly, his voice reassuring. "You haven't done anything to deserve this. Sometimes, life throws challenges at us, and it's not a reflection of who you are or what you deserve. You're strong, Loomi, stronger than you know. And you have friends who care about you and are here to support you, no matter what."

He hugged her tightly once more, offering his presence as a source of comfort. "And you know what? Some people don't deserve our kindness or our consideration. Some people are just nasty, ungrateful cretins who only exist as living garbage. And the only way they can feel better about themselves is to be cruel or unkind to others, or act like they are better..." He let those words hang in the air, allowing Loomi to absorb their meaning.

"Loomi? Who did this? Who hurt you?" Braze asked gently, his voice filled with concern. He wanted to understand the source of her pain and offer any help or support she might need.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"And you know what? Some people don't deserve our kindness or our consideration."

"I-I know," Loomi sighed, turning her head away. "I just... I have to. I-If I don't... I-If I let that stop me from being kind... I..."

She sighed, her shoulders drooping a little.

"I'm afraid I'll become something different."

Loomi didn't want to become a person like that, someone like the girl she had just encountered. It was comforting, at least, to hear Braze say that she didn't deserve what was happening to her. It was hard for her to recognize this at times. With a past so... muddy, it was difficult for Loomi to seperate terrible people from fate or karma. When bad things seemed inevitable it was easy to think that maybe this was how things were.

"Loomi? Who did this? Who hurt you?"

"I... I-I don't know her name," she muttered. "She... had pink hair. B-blue eyes."

The girl let out another sigh, looking up at Braze with a more pleading look in her eye now.

"Please... don't start something, Braze," the Godoan asked of him. "I-I don't want to cause you any problems..."

wb1.png

TAGS:
@ Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze listened to Loomi's words with an active attempt at empathy, understanding the internal struggle she was going through. He tightened his embrace around her, offering comfort and reassurance.

"I understand, Loomi," he said gently, his voice filled with compassion. "You don't have to become someone you're not. Kindness is a part of who you are, and it's a beautiful thing. It's what sets you apart from those who hurt you. We can't control the actions of others, but we can choose how we respond."

As she mentioned the description of the person who had hurt her, Braze's expression grew serious, and he made a mental note of the details. He didn't want to start any trouble, but he also couldn't stand by knowing that someone had caused Loomi harm. And he knew exactly who she meant by that brief description.

"I won't start anything," he assured her. "But I promise you, I'll make sure this person can't hurt anyone else. You're not causing me problems, Loomi. You're my friend, and I want to help you."

Braze's words were filled with sincerity. He leaned back and moved to sweep a few strands of dark hair from Loomi’s face to get a better look at her. “ Hey…” he started trying to draw her attention, ” So, I’ve reading a book on anti-gravity. It's been just impossible to put down~!” He chirped before trying another terrible joke trying to get some sort of pleasant reaction form Loomi and get her to a better head space- ah yes space! Now there as an idea, he continued, “Did you hear about the claustrophobic Defense Force Fighter Pilot? They said he just needed a little space.” he aid to her hoping she might find something amusing about this.

Last edited:

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi snickered, cheering up a little at the jokes that Braze made. They probably weren't funny at all, but she didn't care. It was charming either way, which was all she needed after the experience she just had.

"I don't think I'm a very good judge of if those are actually funny," Loomi noted, wiping away her tears. "I think I'm very easily entertained."

She did wander around and pick up shiny things she saw on the ground. The Godoan had almost cut her finger on a piece of glass doing that. It was kind of an embarrassing trait that she had. Her frown returned, and Loomi folded her hands in her hands in her lap as she looked back up at her friend.

"Do... you think you could walk with me back to my room?" she asked. "I-I don't want to go alone."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze offered a kind and comforting gesture as he tried to console Loomi. "No? I don't think they are very funny. I'm not that comedic, I think," he chirped softly, his tone gentle. He searched his person for something and then pulled out a black kerchief with a lacy edge. With a warm and reassuring smile, he offered it to Loomi, knowing that she needed to dry her eyes. The kerchief was clean, freshly pressed, and neatly folded. "But I much rather see you smiling than crying," he purred happily, showing his genuine concern for her well-being.

"Of course, I can walk you back," Braze offered kindly, assuring Loomi that he was there to help. He knew that a quieter place away from prying eyes would be more comfortable for her. With a gentle nod, he reached out to gently pet the top of her head, being extra cautious around her delicate antennae. "We could stop by the cafeteria and pick up a drink if you like," he added softly, trying to think of ways to provide comfort and ease her troubled mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom