Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whispers of the force

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Kayla came to the planet of Tatooine for one reason and one reason only, she had to find a cantina and wait.. as she walked through the streets she kept to herself and made sure to keep her mind focused.

Walking into the cantina she looked around and confidently seated herself into a bench in a dimly lit area and waited.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

He walked into the cantina that was upon Tatooine. Why was he on Tatooine? He had to meet with a certain pirate. She was capable of helping him, he thought. Though from his actions he wasn't completely happy that he would have to continue hiring and employing mercenaries and pirates. Though it seemed like it was necessary.

And when he entered the cantina, his eyes adjusted to the dimmer light of it and he blinked a few times, and the darkly robed man continued to walk through the cantina until he found the blonde woman he was looking for and he sat directly in front of her, of course with his gauntlets over his hands, and his hood over his head. "So you have come." He stated.

Haven Pryde

Kayla was lost in her own thoughts when out of nowhere appeared a robed figure who had seated himself in front of her, she had recently broke up with her fiancee and left that world behind due to her own insurmountable pain she was in knowing her parents had tried to kill her early in her life... she was not in the mood for morons who were to talk with her.

As she sat there she glared at him for a moment and held up her hand and call for a bottle that was pulled from the bar and flew into her hand, it had broken the case it was in and she needed the refreshing liquid more than anything right now, as she poured rum into her tall glass she filled it and set the bottle nearest her and took as drink as she watched and studied him for several moments before responding.

You're the one who contacted me? she asked as she allowed her mind to focus, her greatest trait was being a mentalist and a powerful one at that. She has a special attack known as mental spike that would cause him to cringe in pain and she would use it if she needed to, but for now she would be civil.

What is it you need she asked while making it sounds more like a sneer and a request more than a question.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He studied the woman in front of him. He doubted she was powerful. And so he listened to what she had to say before he spoke quietly and his voice carried through the cantina to her ears. "I am, the one who summoned you." He said with the slightest hint of a grin showing from underneath his dark hood.

"You call yourself a Pirate Queen, yes? Or am I mistaken with someone else?"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Smirking at him as he did this she plopped her feet in the table and sat back to make herself more comfortable and waited several moments while taking another drink and then answering You have my attention, what can I do for you she asked as she remained there watching him and studying him, as she remained there she guessed he would judge her strength with the force and so she was prepared.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He shrugged his shoulders. "You can warm my bed." He said, quite sarcastically. He knew to play the game of these pirates was to be dirty, but had he gone too far? Probably not, he didn't truly care and so he continued speaking as if what he had said previously never happened. "You can work for me. Come when you are summoned, and join what forces you have with mine when the time comes." He said and he folded his hands over the table. Was she going to accept? He wouldn't be surprised if she declined him just for his initial statement.

After all, Darth Naefas didn't care for the opinions of his lessers.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Watching him closely she glared for a moment at his comment and set her glass down and placed her feet back on the ground while studying him, as she sat there she did so in silence for a long while all the while contemplating her next decisions carefully and with serious thought to it, she adorned a more serious and provoking look as she sat there and sighed as she leaned back again.

it depends on what you need me for, and what the pay rate is she said either ignoring his comment or just not hearing it I am not a cheap soldier, nor will I take just any job, but if you need me for more... silent missions I can and will impress she said as she sat there and then sighed again as she looked at him and brushed a lock of golden hair from her face and then watched him more.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He stayed silent for almost two minutes before he spoke again. "What I propose is not meant to be said aloud." He said brusquely. He had to make sure she was trustworthy, and he couldn't just give her a job, when he was a Sith, and her jobs requirements would have her performing jobs against the Republic.

It wouldn't look good if she supported the Republic, and she betrayed his base of operations location. And so for that, he stood up and looked down at her from the table.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Smirking as he said that and stood she watched him and downed the last of her drink and grabbed the bottle and stood, her eyes meeting his own and her glare turning into a mocking gaze.

right this way she said as she walked off and toward the back of the cantina where they could speak more privately, as they walked she lead him to a back room and closed the door behind them with a force push and looked at him nobody is listening now, so what did you have in mind? she said as she allowed her words to tease his mind.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He looked at her when she closed the door. He noted the power of the force push, when the door was closed. He believed her, that no one was listening. But she didn't know that, and with a straight face he said, "prove it." And he started to walk around the room as if he owned the place.

Darth Naefas figured this place belonged to her, since, she seemed to be able to just...Walk into it, though while he was within it, and using it. It would be his in all things but name. And he grinned when he turned around to face her. "Well?" He said in a taunting voice.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Chuckling and looking around the room she smirked at him HELP! HELP! HELP! I AM BEING ATTACKED! was all she said in a loud yell and waited for several moments and then seated herself on a crate and waited, minutes passed by but nobody came and she looked at him with a wry grin The room is completely sound proof she admitted as she sat there and took a small swig from the bottle.

So speak your mind and tell me what you need my interest for, time is ticking by mind you she spoke clear as day and watched him as she sat there.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He let her yell like a child and glanced over his shoulder to look at the door not move. "I need you to work for me. To come when summoned, to steal, raid, and kill for me. Even reconnaissance." He said. Speaking slowly for her as if she were a child who was hard of hearing, or someone who had special needs. "Is that possible?" He said and he started to walk around the room until he stopped in front of her seated position. He meant her no harm, that is, unless she meant him.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Chuckling at him as he spoke to her as if she were a small child or a special needs moron, she watched him walk the room and took another swig from her bottle and swallowed before answering him.

Ahh I see, you need a puppet then, hmm? she asked in a clever tone of voice and waited as she stared at him and set the bottle down and stood as she met his eyes so he could see her seriousness of her emotions and see she is no fool So you want somebody to bark when asked, to jump when instructed and to fetch when commanded she said as she was clearly taunting him and remained calm and vigilant over him.

You might find some are not able to be commanded, so what are your intentions for this partnership you obviously dont need, nor want sithly lord she teased while taunting as she mocked his title of dark lord.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

His hand came up and brushed her face. And then he sat down in front of her with a grin on his face. "I have enough puppets. Though I do not enjoy those who proceed to be fake." He said with a sound of disgust in his voice. "Are you able to do as I have asked or do you persist in making fun of me, Darth Naefas?" He said with apathy. If she did persist in insulting him, he could walk away as if this meeting never occurred.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Chuckling at the invasion of her space she seated herself too and watched him for a moment in time with serious reach of her mind, taking in the mental mapping of his dark aura she smirked and then relaxed herself and adjusted her seated position to be more roguely than what she was with one boot on another crate and her other one on the ground, resting her arm on her leg she studied him more.

Speak then she commanded as she resisted his supposed charm and fought off her need to break his neck and be done with him, yet she was interested to see what his offer was so she held her inner fire at bay and focused herself on learning what was on his mind.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He wondered if she was testing his resistance to her games. His hand snaked out and wrapped around the back of her neck and pulled it in close to his face, until they were nose to nose and he stared into her eyes. "Answer my question." He said, speaking silently. His voice was so low, even in their close proximity he doubted she could hear him that well.

His lips pressed into hers, his hand holding her from the back of her neck to see if she would hold the kiss. Whether she did or not, he stopped and leaned back. "Well? Answer me." Quite the animal, Darth Naefas was.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Having been kissed by an idiotic sith she sighed and forced herself to keep calm Kiss me again and I will make sure your dirty tongue is tomorrows meat products at grandmas soup kitchen, understood? she said as she stood and walked over to the wall and stood against it to get out of his reach.

I dont take kindly to being made to do things, so you'll need to ask nicely to have my...cooperation, other than that I can get certain tasks done for you she admitted and pasued for a moment to study him and then spoke more Why dont you just ask your sithlings to do this for you? I'm sure you have slaves that would be more sufficient at doing your bidding than just some simple pirate

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

"I pride myself on being calm in situations like these..." He said softly. "Though you're your luck." He said, leaning back into the chair and crossing his legs over on the table. "Ask my sithlings?" He said as if he was shocked. "I should kill you." He said sternly.

"More efficient? I doubt it." He said. "So is that it? You can do these things?" He said, standing up from the chair after only a few moments of sitting. "Or would you like to entertain me?"

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Please... many, including my own parents have tried to kill me she said with sheer sarcasm as if she was mocking his words I am no entertainer sorry, but I will make sure you land on your ass on the way out she said as she stood there with her focus on him.

Now, cease with the crude and senseless humor, knock off the bs flirts and tell me what these tasks would be she said as a song came over the speakers, a song by a group known as bad romance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB3pDp55_aA&list=PLYjpgFJEmHCDj-xMG54rNy2zflQIknY2g

As it played she chuckled and mocked her own self perfect timing her mind said as she stood there and then focused on him again waiting to know what he truly wanted from her, although she could read his mind but she would hate to hack into it since there is most likely too many disturbing memories that would drive a normal person into losing his own mind completely driving them mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom